Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Sold out! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sold out! (483 Views)

SOLD OUT / more sharp sharp jagajaga deals, all sold out!!! / Crazy phone deals, all sold out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold out! by lester12(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2023
Best price is 35k.
Location is surulere lagos.
Call or whatsapp 08069237554 for quick response

Device is new without box
100 percent functional
Charge laptop and smaller devices
Jump start your cars also with the jumper cable (not included)

Description
Portable peace of mind (and quite the powerhouse to boot!), the mophie powerstation go provides the juice when (and where) you need it most.

Stuck in your driveway? The easy-to-use one- button jump starter brings your car (or even that tricky lawn mower) roaring back to life.

Stranded with a dead device? Two USB outputs let you power up your laptop and smartphone simultaneously so you can stay connected even when you're out-and-about.

Sitting in the dark? Not just for road trips, the battery booster also keeps your family comfortable and calm during blackouts, energizing those essential electronics so you can entertain the kids and check in with the power company.

Solving all these sticky situations in a compact and clever design that includes a built-in LED floodlight, this updated Bolt model also boasts an information-packed LCD screen, so you can check everything from battery level to vehicle voltage at a glance.

1 Like

Re: Sold out! by JOGICE(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
lester12:
Best price is 25k with charger.
Location is surulere lagos.
Call or whatsapp 08069237554 for quick response

Device is new without box
100 percent functional
Charge laptop and smaller devices
Jump start your cars also with the jumper cable (not included)

Description
Portable peace of mind (and quite the powerhouse to boot!), the HALO Bolt ACDC Max provides the juice when (and where) you need it most.

Stuck in your driveway? The easy-to-use one- button jump starter brings your car (or even that tricky lawn mower) roaring back to life.

Stranded with a dead device? Two USB outputs let you power up your laptop and smartphone simultaneously so you can stay connected even when you're out-and-about.

Sitting in the dark? Not just for road trips, the battery booster also keeps your family comfortable and calm during blackouts, energizing those essential electronics so you can entertain the kids and check in with the power company.

Solving all these sticky situations in a compact and clever design that includes a built-in LED floodlight, this updated Bolt model also boasts an information-packed LCD screen, so you can check everything from battery level to vehicle voltage at a glance. From HALO

@Lester 12…I have contacted a friend in Lagos to help pick up this item, like you suggested. He’ll be available tomorrow from 12noon to 6pm, & will be making payment on my behalf. Reply your messages or at least pick your calls so we can finalize this deal
Re: Sold out! by lester12(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
JOGICE:

@Lester 12…I have contacted a friend in Lagos to help pick up this item, like you suggested. He’ll be available tomorrow from 12noon to 6pm, & will be making payment on my behalf. Reply your messages or at least pick your calls so we can finalize this deal
I have new stock!
Re: Sold out! by aniplus: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
How long will a laptop last on it?
Re: Sold out! by n3xt(m): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2023
lester12:

I have new stock!

I’m interested
Re: Sold out! by JOGICE(m): 4:30am On Oct 23, 2023
lester12:

I have new stock!

👍🏽
Re: Sold out! by JOGICE(m): 4:33am On Oct 23, 2023
lester12:

I have new stock!

Okay, seems you modified your price_Just post pictures of the ones you’ve got.

(1) (Reply)

Dell G3 3579 Gaming|nvidia Gtx 1060 (6gb Dedicated Graphics)|16gb Ram|512gb Sold / Hp Laptop 840 G1 || 256gb Ssd || 8GB - SOLD / Brand New Redmi 13c And Very Clean Used Redmi 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.