Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,175 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

San Siro Will NOT Be Destroyed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / San Siro Will NOT Be Destroyed (131 Views)

Why Maldiniโ€™s No. 3 Jersey Was Retired By AC Milan And Hung At San Siro Museum / Ibrahimovic: I Want 70 Thousand Fans At San Siro, Otherwise I Won't Play! / Top 9 Interesting Facts About The San Siro Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

San Siro Will NOT Be Destroyed by NaijaBookings: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2023
๐Ÿšจ OFFICIAL: San Siro will NOT be destroyed! โŒ๐ŸŸ๏ธ

The cultural heritage commission of Lombardy has FORBIDDEN the demolition of the stadium because of its historical value for the city of Milan. ๐ŸŒƒ

Best news of the week. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone In The House Tell Me The Requirements To Withdraw Bonus On Nai / Kudus Vrs Neymar / #mufc Are Set To DUMP Mason Greenwood Out Of The Squad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.