Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Open Letter To The Newly Appointed Oyo State Amotekun Board Of Governance Chairm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The Newly Appointed Oyo State Amotekun Board Of Governance Chairm (150 Views)

Labour Party Crisis: Court Refuses To Lift Abure’s Suspension As National Chairm / Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks / All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The Newly Appointed Oyo State Amotekun Board Of Governance Chairm by AyoNews: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2023
OPEN LETTER TO THE NEWLY APPOINTED OYO STATE AMOTEKUN BOARD OF GOVERNANCE CHAIRMAN. By Segun Adebowale

I want to congratulate you for emerging as the new Chairman for the Oyo State Security Network Agency and Amotekun Corps Board of governance.

I want to believe that fate has been kind to you, by coming first in the criteria used in appointing the new Oyo State Amotekun Board Chairman.

The feelers around are also confirming that your appointment is well deserved considering your experience and competence. Please accept my hearty congratulations once again.

WATCH HOT BIG BOOTY 3.01 MINUTES VIDEOS

DO YOU WANT TO WATCH 2.25 MINUTES HOT VIDEOS

Let me also use this medium to commend our service men and women of the Oyo State Amotekun Corps for ensuring the protection of lives and properties in Oyo State, in fact the Oyo citizens appreciate your service.

Also, I commend the effort of the Oyo State governor, his Excellency Engineer Oluseyi Makinde and other stake-holders, for giving the duo a great opportunity to serve.

Click below link to read full details>>>>

https://rovingupdates.com/open-letter-to-the-newly-appointed-oyo-state-amotekun-board-of-governance-chairman-by-segun-adebowale/

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Newly Appointed Oyo State Amotekun Board Of Governance Chairm by Alchemy528: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2023
shocked
Re: Open Letter To The Newly Appointed Oyo State Amotekun Board Of Governance Chairm by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Alright
Re: Open Letter To The Newly Appointed Oyo State Amotekun Board Of Governance Chairm by MS247: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2023
Who got appointed
Re: Open Letter To The Newly Appointed Oyo State Amotekun Board Of Governance Chairm by adigun27: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
They play even ondo state amotekun are paid 32000 per month and no off for the past three years , secondly na only taut and theif in the community plenty for the work ranked and selected people not by qualifications so don't be deceive even Oyo amotekun is 100percent better Dan ondo state own no justification for promotion.

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy Of Nigeria State / Enugu Governor Swears In 20 Commissioners, Focuses On Growth, Infrastructure / LG Polls: Vote PDP For Sustained Devt, Obaseki Urges Voters In Esan South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.