Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Help : Zenith Bank Refused To Recall Erroneous Transfer To Opay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help : Zenith Bank Refused To Recall Erroneous Transfer To Opay (307 Views)

Wrong Bank Transfer To Another Recipient Who Is To Blame / Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay / Bank Official Asked Me To Pray Over Erroneous Transfer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help : Zenith Bank Refused To Recall Erroneous Transfer To Opay by felixawe(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Pls mod, help move to font page

On 5th July 2023, I erroneously transferred N200000 from my Opay account number 803348**26 with transaction reference number 2307050230**269510 to one Betty Eg**lor Go*dey with Zenith Bank account number: 29839**798 . I reported the erroneous transfer at Zenith bank PTI branch Effurun Delta State of which the recipient account was placed on hold. The Head Of Operation (HOP) requested I get a court order to facilitate the recall which I did and was submitted at PTI branch on 7th July 2023 with suit no. MCOR/M/**/2023 , one of the staff at the HOP office confirmed that the recipient of the erroneous transfer came before my arrival and confirm the erroneous transfer that the fund isn’t hers and that he forgot to collect her telephone number.
I was Instructed by the HOP to reach Opay so that Opay can contact Zenith bank for assistance, I reported the matter at Opay office Warri branch of which this ticket number 202307240**472 was assigned to my request . Till this very moment, the fund is yet to be recalled .
Each time I went to Zenith bank PTI branch , the only response I get is “call Opay” Opay confirmed severally that Zenith bank is yet to respond to their email that several reminder has been sent all to no avail. No effort has been made by Zenith bank to call the recipient telephone number. No one cares to further discharge her duty to this regard . I’ve followed all due process to recall the erroneous transaction what stopping Zenith bank to recall the fund ?
This’ the money I borrowed with interest for a purpose and the bank still held my money and the bank have no regard for the court .

Someone should help to bring this to zenith bank management to help me .

NOTE: The fund has been recalled successfully today 14th, August 2023

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Solar Cars Partnership With Verified Chinese Manufacturers Of Solar Car / S9 Antminer Bitcoin Mining Machine / Nairaland Made My Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.