Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

3 P's That Will Make You Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 P's That Will Make You Money Online (88 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 P's That Will Make You Money Online by Chukwubuikem1: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
The 3 P formula to making millions online..

there is money everywhere online .

just like every online newbies.. They told us ,, we are going to make 1 million in 30days.. But they never told the truth..

In my case ... 1 million in 30 days turned to 4500 in 9months..

It was hard because they never told me about the 3 P's of online marketing..

Knowing this 3-P formula is what you need to make your own millions online as a begginer..

The 3 P's are
...problem
.... people and
...places.

Problems.

Problem no Dey finish ....and that is true. The amount of money you can make online depends on the amount of problem you can solve ...

for you to solve problem, you need to learn a high-income skills. High-income skills will change your life....
they are in high demand..
you can learn it within 60 days and
you can learn and use it from home.

People who make money online are people who have the ability to solve problems online.

People.

Rich people reach people.

If you want to make a lot of money online you have to master the art of reaching more people everyday.

All the money you are looking for is in the hands of people not monkeys.

Places.

Where two or more people are gathered there is Money in their pockets or bank account.

Places you go everyday have a great influence and impact on the amount of money you can make.

Where Una dey see money?...the answer is.....the internet!!!

Money dey online..

The internet is a place where you can come everyday to solve people's problem and make a whole lot of money for yourself.

Join the whatsapp to million challenge..
And learn how to turn your whatsapp into a personal ATM.

I was a broke laborer, packing stones for a living.
I struggled online, for 9 months after I discovered I can make money online..
Things begin to change when I cracked the code of whatsapp marketing automation.

And I now make passive income on WhatsApp every day.
To discover this secret formula ..

Check my👇👇
https://twitter.com/AuthorityFran_C?t=GIejPNXrAH_BvvKteZb9Hg&s=09

(1) (Reply)

Expand Your Brand's Reach And Impact / Reshape Your Brand With Creative Video Ads / Learn The Untold Formula Within 30days Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.