Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:37 AM

State-of-the-art Capabilities In Golf Application Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / State-of-the-art Capabilities In Golf Application Development (195 Views)

Where To Learn Web Application Development In Onitsha:pls Help / Best Mobile Application Development Companies In Nigeria / So I Was Just Exploiting The Capabilities Of Cloud Computing And C++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State-of-the-art Capabilities In Golf Application Development by EMorgan: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
What smart technologies and features do you think would most effectively enhance the golfing experience? Perhaps you have already tried some of these applications?
Re: State-of-the-art Capabilities In Golf Application Development by JTrout: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Indeed, smart technology is having a significant impact on golf. Some apps https://www.cogniteq.com/blog/golf-app-development-modern-features-and-types offer really useful tools such as GPS navigation of the course, club selection tips and even motion analysis. I've personally tried out an app that helps you optimize your playing strategy based on wind and distance data. What are your other preferences in this matter?

(1) (Reply)

How A 17 Year Old Boy Made 100k Selling People Product / Netflix Video Downloader - 1-year License (download 1000 Videos Per Day) / I Need Someone To Teach Me Game Development In Osunstate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.