Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Tonto Dikeh Opens Up About Pastors' Reactions To "Provocative" Outfit Choice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Opens Up About Pastors' Reactions To "Provocative" Outfit Choice (649 Views)

A Ghanaian Slay Queen Makes A Scene At An Event By Wearing A Provocative Outfit / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Opens Up About Pastors' Reactions To "Provocative" Outfit Choice by edudaniel(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
By Daniel Edu

Nollywood actress and politician,
Tonto Dikeh
, has shared insights into how her pastors responded to a bold outfit she recently wore to an event.

In an Instagram post, the actress expressed her frustration with a stylist who had been urging her to post a video of the outfit, revealing her reluctance to accept free items due to such situations.

Tonto, who had earlier declared her shift away from wearing revealing attire, cautioned the stylist against creating similar dresses for her in the future.

The actress went on to disclose that her pastors, fans, and colleagues were displeased with her attire, as they felt it did not align with representing her Christian beliefs.

Her statement read: "The individuals who designed this dress for me are pressuring me to share this video. This is precisely why accepting free items isn't always a good idea, as they may insist on being acknowledged."

"@obitaris101, please refrain from making dresses like this in the future. My pastors, fans, and colleagues are disappointed with me. They believe that I am not accurately reflecting the teachings of Jesus."

Meanwhile, Tonto Dikeh has also raised concerns about her fellow actress Ini Edo and Nigerian singer Dbanj.

Taking to Instagram, Tonto criticized Dbanj for his lack of generosity and advised people not to have high expectations of him as a friend.

She further stated that Dbanj and Ini Edo are both miserly individuals, cautioning against seeking their assistance even in dire circumstances.

Tonto described Dbanj as a master of evading responsibilities, driven by a strong desire for financial gain, and labeled him as untrustworthy.

read more: https://daybreak.ng/gunmen-storm-plateau-community-kill-17-persons/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up About Pastors' Reactions To "Provocative" Outfit Choice by immortalcrown(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
If this is about Churchill, bloggers must add "Tonto Dike's Ex Husband" in the caption, even if the news has nothing to do with Tonto.

But whenever the news is about Tonto, it will be reported without Churchill's name unless he is involved in the reported issue. Why?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up About Pastors' Reactions To "Provocative" Outfit Choice by Buharidgeneral: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
See succulent breast see bold cross ❌.how the thing go be now
Re: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up About Pastors' Reactions To "Provocative" Outfit Choice by MrLankeeee(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
See succulent breast see bold cross ❌.how the thing go be now

U wan talk say Jesus dey enjoy abi?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Onyinye Okafor Sets The Walk Down The Aisle For The Second Time / Kiddwaya Mourn Herbert Wigwe's Son / Best Offer For The Year 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.