Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,845 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. (111634 Views)

Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS / Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by JealousCobra(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
jumper524:
Even our retired military Generals looks more gallant than these jokes.

Dey there dey console yourself 🤠

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by bewla(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nigeria military will crush Niger military. It's an insult to even compare the two countries military
Am not sure that what he mean

The thing I think he mean is the Niger army are more serious then the Nigeria army
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Eriokanmi: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:
I am not saying anything…

But sometimes you need to forget swag and packaging.

Have you seen boko haram rag tag commanders…?

And yet they give the generals you posted a hard time defeating them!
Please tell them. They even downed our military fighter jets twice. Fighting a war no be by how many battalion or ammunition you have but how strategic you are
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by SILVERLINES: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nigeria military will crush Niger military. It's an insult to even compare the two countries military
Same people that couldn't crush bokoharam and bandits for the past centuries
Bean head

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by nurudeen181(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
we're comparing Nigeria and US, you're comparing Nigeria and a state within it.. that Niger.. Niger is a state in the norther axis which political stands a country
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by kezienaira: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Oga, both jersey and system, they can't match Nigerian military in anyway....

BS they've shown capacity by ousting a sitting president.
What has NG army done other than molesting unarmed citizens and driving one way
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by chaloskyx: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
you know what 90% of Nigerians deserve the poverty and suffering you cry about daily just look at what you fools are saying your nigerian army generals look more regal than Niger and we would crush them you are all slaves yep i said it and let me tell you a few truths
1. slavery and colonialism was never abolished it was just refined check your records all military rilulers in African countries who led coups were all trained by the Us and CIA to destabilize any government who is not loyal to their intrests
2. yes we are fighting Niger but for whos intrest? its certainly not yours we had oil for years but only for it to be shipped out without having the capacity to produce or refine our products now guess what you are repeating it again with the gas line which cuts accross nigeria to niger to europe all you do is create an enabling environment to let your reaources be shipped away like your crude oil for the west.
3. you think you actually run a democracy? you are meant to believe so your leaders are hand picked by the west to do their bidding and given legitmacy by the west as evident in Nigeria in the last election do you not see a corrolation btwn mko and peter obi? whenever a true representative of the people rise its squashed by external forces.
4. Okay ask yourself why is Europe backing away from russian gas to Nigeria well its because russia has refused to yeild to their demands for control however when putin is eventually removed and they control russia what happens to us well id tell you you have no choice but to be under them cause you would have been so dependent on the gas revenue which would be split 80/20 berw Russia and Nigeria.
5. Like i said before you are all slaves to the NWO good luck

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by ismodiwa(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nigerian Generals are only Fancy, and can not achieve nothing on the battle field, don't forget most territories in northern Nigeria previously occupied by Boko Haram were reclaimed by Niger army.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Obainomilano: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
JagabanB:

You warned Russia, so Russia is on it's knee and begging for food now?
The average Russian in Russia don't feel the impact of a war meanwhile Ukrainians are refugees all over Europe.
Some how, it's still we warned Ukraine.
Nigeria is not fighting a wàr, it's an ECOWAS war since u don't like Tinubu, it's ok to make it about Nigèrià.
The average Nigerian can't afford essential commodities yet the average Nigerian is living on essential commodities, do most of u have any idea on what u type at all?
the average Nigerian is starving and not living on any essential commodities..I have seen many people who can't comfortably feed once a day ..the minimum wage is 30k...1k can't feed you a day in Nigeria..be realistic and stop lying just to defend or protect what you believe in...even you know that the average Nigerian is suffering..there is no doubt about it
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by damkin24(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

The hard time is due to the civilian collateral they held hostage
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by bionixs: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
If they like ,they should dress like bunch of Arnold Schwarzeneggers ,all I know is that boko haram in thier slippers have been running them out of town since the day the niggar Yusuf was killed
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Gandrova: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
Penguin2:
When Russia was invading Ukraine, we were here condemning Russia for invading a sovereign country.

But guess what, the mentally retarded ijiots are now championing Nigeria’s invasion of Niger Republic, were the greatest supporters of Russia.

They swore by their ancestors grave that Russia would capture Kyiv in 72 hours.

It’s more than a year now and Russia is losing grounds in Ukraine instead of gaining grounds. Kyiv is still standing and might never be captured by Russia.

Now, like deja vu, these fools are swearing that Nigeria would destroy Niger in 13 hours.

Like we warned Russia, we are now warning Nigeria against ill fated choice, but the idiotic fools who call themselves patriots are urging them on.

Fuel price is about to hit N700.

Dollar is nearing N1000.

Prices of essential commodities are beyond the reach of the average Nigerian.

These are the things that the Nigerian government should rather spend money on, but it’s rather choosing to go waste billions invading Niger.

And fools are cheering them on. Comparing Nigeria Generals with Nigerien Generals.

No wahala!

Like we are telling Russia “we warned you” now, that’s how we will be here to tell Nigeria and the war hungry urine dispenser “we warned you”.
Bros calm down. Your comparism is not the same context. Why because it the resolute of ECOWAS members to attack Niger not Bola Tinubu or Nigerian government.
Vladimir Putin single handedly took the decision with his general's to attack Ukraine.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by sonofsteven: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Oga, both jersey and system, they can't match Nigerian military in anyway....

And boko haram with UGM even niger delta dey give them a run for their money
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by onuman: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Once a country was created by European colonial masters, nobody can recreate the country again even as millions of citizens of the country are being killed from the inadequacies of such a country; that's the belief and mentality of the average Nigerian military General.
He does not understand that Europeans don't tolerate country of multi religious and multi ethnic groups in Europe because Europeans know that such countries don't thrive.

But the average military General from Niger 🇳🇪 Republic thinks of the sanctity of lives of people in Niger 🇳🇪 Republic.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Lhanre(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

There is a difference between conventional warfare and asymmetrical warfare. Boko Haram can not face Nigerian military conventionally. If Nigeria invades Niger, it will be a conventional attack, and we will take Niamey within a week if not 3days except Russia mobilise amoured tanks over night which is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Bobbiee: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Russia and the US said the same thing about Ukraine and Vietnam/Afghanistan
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Eriokanmi: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
After crushing the military, the legitimate president will be install in power. The people of Niger didn't take over power from the government.
FYI, the people of Niger loved the take over by the military. Stop staying glued to nairaland and national news always..dey watch foreign news small small. cheesy. My partner in Niger is also in support. See his response

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Chetas81(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
sick nation belong to the sick citizen,as Nigerian keep on chasing unavailable miracle since 1960
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by mikeapollo: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Foolish talk. That is how you boastful Nigerians always are until Boko Haram fought your army to a standstill and for more than 10 years your army are unable to crush them.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by FireUpNow(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by psucc(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
After crushing the military, the legitimate president will be install in power. The people of Niger didn't take over power from the government.
I can see you lack every iota of knowledge about coup and war. So the coupists will keep the ousted President alive while they're being killed?

Nigeria, ECOWAS hds no business going to Niger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Chetas81(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
IS QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN CANNOT DECIDES THEIR FUTURE, BASED ON THEIR GULLIBLE MENTALITY
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by JagabanB: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Obainomilano:
the average Nigerian is starving and not living on any essential commodities..I have seen many people who can't comfortably feed once a day ..the minimum wage is 30k...1k can't feed you a day in Nigeria..be realistic and stop lying just to defend or protect what you believe in...even you know that the average Nigerian is suffering..there is no doubt about it
The average Nigerian can't feed a day yet we are not observing a famine crÎsès?
I don't defend anything, I just don't exaggerate stuffs like most of u.
The average NĂŽgeriĂ n can't feed yet those selling food stuffs sell everyday.
Yet u can pass through a refuse dump and see alot of food in the refuse dump?
Things are not rosy doesn't mean average Nigerian can't afford a meal a day.
Stop the propaganda.
It stinks.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Alpharey: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Forget about pictures. Those of Niger are more patriotic than their Nigerian counterparts. Nigerian Army has been highly politicised. They are on Naira and dollar rush. Why should Army Generals be building houses abroad.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by JagabanB: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

Boss you keep missing my points…

And going deeper into an argument I really didn’t want to go to initially.

If you still haven’t been able to understand all I have been trying to say by now then I don’t think it’s worth it trying to make it clear for you. Since you seem programmed like a one way traffic.

You make arguments backwards and forwards… sometimes contradicting your self.

As you have said one of the reasons we go to school is to develop our thinking ability. Apply some of that thinking ability in the comments I posted.

I don’t argue with people that argue for argument sake or to win an argument.

What I stated in my comments is simple to understand and I have tried to be patient trying to respond to you.

But everyone has a limit.

I reached mine… goodluck!

All u are saying is that u are making a statement based on the pictures while making conclusions that are not based on the picture.
That's what we are trying to iron out.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Freshlap: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
Them use iPhone14 take picture of Nigeria generals compare to techno way dem use take picture of Niger army 😂😂,
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Roozzaay(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

Stop using BH to judge the might of Nigerian Army, if they want, they can crush BH, ISWAP and other thugs in less than a month
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by ogbe88(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Your Army will not last 3 days, they would be roundly beaten and run away, as they always do.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Bobbiee: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
The average Nigerian has the IQ of a toddler. Especially people from the North and Sad Waste region
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Niorte: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ogene001:

That's not the issue. The issue is that Niger is a sovereign country and have right to decide their internal affairs. Niger did not take Nigeria land or resources therefore Nigeria is looking for trouble and other countries more powerful than Nigeria will come to their aid and finish Nigeria
You seem not to understand international politics.

Imagine your neighbor decides to buy a bull dog instead of paying security dues. Is your own children not at risk?

Niger is a member of ECOWAS....and the decision of ECOWAS is binding on all her member.

If your house is surrounded by thieves, and you do nothing, sooner or later....they will rob you too.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Gaabasky: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
WeShallSee:
The war will be like Nigerian Airforce versus Amotekun

Lol. But don't underate your enemy remember David killed Goliath
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by AlphaWolf27: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
Quenncee:
why haven't they crush bokoharam, herdsmen etc. I don't see them defeating Niger Military that dealt with bokoharam during buhari regime.

If you don't see it, that doesn't mean it's not possible. Besides how will you see it when your source does not even have internet connection. Na half gist you dey bring come here.....Abeg go rest small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.