Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,454 members, 7,944,260 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here (4829 Views)

When Our Spiritual Leaders Err/backslide / Is It a Sin For our spiritual leaders to be Keeping Hair Styles? / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here by Jeel: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
who is this frosbel of a girl?I need to lead you to christ,sure you are not born again,
Re: Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here by Kay17: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
Its sad, accusations followed by counter accusations on who is devil, who is the heretic, on what is the right doctrine. You guys should rediscover the basis

of your faith, you are too confused!
Re: Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2011
muyoto:

Benny Hinn, Hagin, Kenyon, etc heretics?

@frosbel, just wondering, exactly [i]what [/i]church do you attend?

and they are not why? On the basis of their popularity?
Re: Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here by Joagbaje(m): 4:48am On Oct 14, 2011
Absalom:

Frosbel dnt insults God's own selected one,

Pls tell him. May God grant him understanding.

Wo are u born of a woman to judge a man, JESUS WENT TO HELL AND MADE AN OPEN SHAME OF D DEVIL, REMEMBA HE SHOUTED "ALL POWER IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH IS GIVEN TO ME", DATS Y D DEVIL IS SCARED OF JESUS NAME because HE REMEMBAS WAT TOOK PLACE @HELL

I wonder what kind of Christianity people have without these simple truths. How can they excersice authority? Christianity is in power not in words only.
Re: Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here by Absalom(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2011
I know my sheep and my sheep knws me
Re: Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here by Enigma(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2011
muyoto:

Benny Hinn, Hagin, Kenyon, etc heretics?

@frosbel, just wondering, exactly what [/i]church do you attend?

I'm afraid they [i]are
heretics and false teachers who have misled a lot of people due to their greed and love of money and other material things.

Very sad. sad
Re: Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2011
Books to boost your spiritual life

1. Bible

2. Satans Ten Most Believable Lies by David Breese ( I read this many years ago it was a blessing) - " The ten lies that Dave covers in this book are: 1. God is a Cosmic Sadist. 2. God is a liar. 3. Man is God's slave. 4. Man serves God only for human rewards. 5. Adversity results in turning from God. 6. This life is everything. 7. God is a magician working miracles on demand. 8.God's promises are for our worldly profit. 9. Satan's way is the best way. 10. God has no purpose for your life."

Note: Whoever writes a book that contradicts the new testament teaching in the bible should be ignored
Re: Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here by mabell: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2011
Joagbaje:

Pls tell him. May God grant him understanding.

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here by mabell: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
You’re Royalty – Friday October 14, 2011 – Pastor Chris
Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. (Revelation 1:5-6).

The kings of the earth make painstaking efforts to raise and culture their children, because they’re royalty. Their kids don’t walk, talk, dress or behave like everyone else. The expectations are even greater when the child in question is the heir-apparent. That’s why Solomon said, “I was my father’s son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother. He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live” (Proverbs 4:3-4).

Solomon certainly wasn’t David’s only child, yet he said, “I was my father’s son” because he was the one groomed for the throne. There was a special training David needed to bequeath to him which the other sons didn’t get. As God’s children, we’re his heirs: “And if children, then heirs, heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ…” (Romans 8:17).

You’re a joint-heir with Jesus Christ. You’re not an ordinary person; you’re royalty. Your heavenly Father owns the whole world and has placed you in charge of His possessions. No wonder the Bible says all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21). What an honour to be an heir of God!

You’ve been called to reign in life as a king. Make up your mind to walk, talk and live as the king that you are. Refuse to talk cheap or live a beggarly life. Kings don’t talk cheap, they exercise authority. Even in your prayers, don’t beg. Relate with God as a son. He loves you and knows you’re His heir, who has a right to His inexhaustible inheritance.

Prayer

I’m a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, holy and a peculiar treasure unto God. I was born to reign and rule in life with the dominion of the Spirit. Through my words, I effect changes in the realm of the spirit, and cause circumstances and situations to align with God’s plan and purpose today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study

Ecclesiastes 8:4

Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

Revelation 1:5-6

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Daily Scripture Reading                   

1 Year Bible            1 Thessalonians 4

Reading plan            Isaiah 40-41                   

2 Year Bible             John 5:33-47         

Reading Plan            1 Kings 21                             

Rhapsody of Realities Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Re: Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here by tpia5: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2011
Pilgrim's progress.
Re: Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Mind Power into the 21st Century: Techniques to Harness the Astounding Powers of Thought

by John Kehoe

If you read only one book this year, this is the one to read.
In Satanic terms - this could be a magic primer. This book will show you how to control your world, shape your destiny and alter your reality.

Seriously - the Secret looks like a fairy story compared to this.

check out the review:
[/size]

http://www.amazon.com/Mind-Power-into-21st-Century/dp/0969755147/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213639256&sr=8-1
Re: Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here by mamaafrik(m): 3:35am On Jul 16, 2018
abegi leave frosbel,satan don buy kiosk,connect with NLNG gas start his hell domain for his heart
Re: Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here by mamaafrik(m): 3:37am On Jul 16, 2018
anyone with site with free spiritual books

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Created GOD? / Devotion To His Word By Pastor Adeboye / The Real True Facts About Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.