Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,384 members, 7,968,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:31 PM

Learn How To Print Recharge Cards And Sell Cheap Data - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn How To Print Recharge Cards And Sell Cheap Data (130 Views)

Get Your Quarantine Free Recharge Cards. / I'm Giving Out Recharge Cards To 20 People Who Can Get This Correctly / N30k Recharge Cards For 8 People On My Girl's 24th Birthday This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Print Recharge Cards And Sell Cheap Data by Nkem96: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Do you want to make 5ƙ and more daily? Do you want to learn how to sell cheap affordable data, and selling and printing of recharge cards? If yes, this training is for you.

Value you'll gain from this training/mentorship class:

* How to sell cheap and affordable internet data for all networks.

* How to sell and print cheap Airtime for all networks.

* How to pay electricity bills.

* How to pay TV subscription (DStv, GOtv, etc.)

* Bulk SMS service at cheap rates.

All these and more while making lots of profits.

For more information and to get started, contact me via WhatsApp on (0...7...0....6..... 6.....9....5....8 .... 9...... 1....7) with the number on my signature (click on my profile).

(1) (Reply)

Top Down Analysis Using Special Indicators / Read This / The Philosophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.