Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,786 members, 7,921,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:43 PM

Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m (596 Views)

Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) / Moisés Caicedo To Chelsea For £115M British Record Transfer Fee / FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Bhalfez: 1:58am On Aug 11, 2023
In a surprising turn of events, young Ecuadorian football prodigy Moisés Caicedo is poised to make a significant move to English Premier League giants Liverpool.

Reports indicate that a late-night bid of a staggering £110 million has been made by Liverpool to secure the services of the highly talented midfielder. The potential transfer, scheduled to be finalized on Friday, has sent shockwaves through the football world, capturing the attention of fans and pundits alike.

READ MORE:
https://famous9ja.com.ng/𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆-moises-caicedo-set-to-join-liverpool-on-friday-after-late-night-bid-for-110m/

Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by otipoju(m): 4:53am On Aug 11, 2023
He will regret it.
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by bentenny(m): 5:41am On Aug 11, 2023
Chelsea recruitment team are very funny!
They wanted to outsmart LFC by trying to bid for lavia knowing that they haven't resolved that of caicedo!
Now they might likely lose out on both caicedo or lavia!

1 Like

Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Kossyso: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2023
Na Chelsea first go find trouble.. LFC come beat them silly. We will complete the beating on Sunday✌. Make dem go buy Lavia now because if they waste time, we go still collect am join😂😂😂. Nonsense!
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Madups(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2023
110m for a midfielder who cant find an assist? Less than 3 goals in all competition last season? Market value less than 55m? Abeg make person help me tell winstanley say make nothing happen to that 100m wey todd father give am o. [quote author=Kossyso post=125030274]Na Chelsea first go find trouble.. LFC come beat them silly. We will complete the beating on Sunday✌. Make dem go buy Lavia now because if they waste time, we go still collect am join
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Kossyso: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2023
Madups:
110m for a midfielder who cant find an assist? Less than 3 goals in all competition last season? Market value less than 55m? Abeg make person help me tell winstanley say make nothing happen to that 100m wey todd father give am o.
Why u dey cry like say the 110m na ur papa money. E sure me die say Enzo Fernandez goals and assist dey throway na him make una go pay 100m plus add-ons to benfica😏. Cry small small bro una fit sign Lavia✌
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Madups(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2023
You know the meaning of CRY? These things no de hard na.. Try dey check dictionary or use google. Nor be like say i go see you when you wan check the meaning. [quote author=Kossyso post=125031344]
Why u dey cry like say the 110m na ur papa money. E sure me die say Enzo Fernandez goals and assist dey throway na him make una go pay 100m plus add-ons to benfica
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Kossyso: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Madups:
You know the meaning of CRY? These things no de hard na.. Try dey check dictionary or use google. Nor be like say i go see you when you wan check the meaning.
I think say u get football talk sef. Maybe 🤫 will be best for you!
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2023
I am a Liverpool Fan and I refuse to accept that Liverpool will sign caicedo for 110m
Our owner too stingy to fork out that money for him grin
Though we need a defensive midfielder considering Milner,hendo and fabinho have left the team....so I hope the news is legit
But 110m for caicedo?
Nah

Modified
I just check empire of the kop and it seems the story is legit......happy times....yeyyyyyh cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Fatbam005: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Madups:
110m for a midfielder who cant find an assist? Less than 3 goals in all competition last season? Market value less than 55m? Abeg make person help me tell winstanley say make nothing happen to that 100m wey todd father give am o.
What would you say about rice, Enzo, rodri, casemiro. His duty is not goals and assists. Go check stats bro
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Fatbam005: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2023
Battlefield2:
I am a Liverpool Fan and I refuse to accept that Liverpool will sign caicedo for 110m
Our owner too stingy to fork out that money for him grin
Though we need a defensive midfielder considering Milner,hendo and fabinho have left the team....so I hope the news is legit
But 110m for caicedo?
Nah

Modified
I just check empire of the kop and it seems the story is legit......happy times....yeyyyyyh cheesy cheesy cheesy
I couldn't believe too, seeing dat Jude deal could not be completed because of funds

1 Like

Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by fourboys: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2023
otipoju:
He will regret it.
he will regret nothing... Na Chelsea first find Liverpool trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Madups(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2023
Are you kidding me? These guys are not on kdb's level when it comes to goal scoring or finding a pass but they miles ahead of caceido.
Fatbam005:
What would you say about rice, Enzo, rodri, casemiro. His duty is not goals and assists. Go check stats bro
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Madups(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Oga na you first deviate from football matters.. You see say na you de cry now? [quote author=Kossyso post=125031944]
I think say u get football talk sef. Maybe
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Sirfelo1: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2023
110may be too much, maybe 60 - 70m is Okay.

I believe with his high workrate, excellent tackling
and Press resistance he would fit well into
Liverpool's starting 11.

Anyways, I wish him good luck.

But it seems like he won't need it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RrThovpcs8&pp=ygUQQ2FpY2VkbyByb20gNzAwMA%3D%3D
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Kossyso: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Madups:
Oga na you first deviate from football matters.. You see say na you de cry now?
Lol. How can the bully cry now?😅
It's only the bullied that cries.
I for use the word lament instead of cry. My bad!🙏
So let's talk football now.
Is Enzo Fernandez worth 100m plus?
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Broveens42(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2023
bentenny:
Chelsea recruitment team are very funny!
They wanted to outsmart LFC by trying to bid for lavia knowing that they haven't resolved that of caicedo!
Now they might likely lose out on both caicedo or lavia!

Nothing like outsmarting. Chelsea can't pay 100 for another MF at an instant, hence they went for ugochukuwu and Adams.
Brighton are actually pained Chelsea didn't add colwill to the caicedo deal. Brighton were so sure colwill would continue the season with them, but pochetino, being a smart manager wasn't moved by that, as he believed there are many people better than caicedo.
The next step poch did was to sign Brighton's target, ugochukuwu. This angered Brighton and left them thinking Chelsea will drag the transfer for caicedo to deadline.
Chelsea played another chess game on Brighton, by signing an unsettled Roberto Sanchez. Brighton never saw this coming, they were dreaming of another cucurella drama, where Chelsea showed desperation.
Now Chelsea moved swiftly to sign another incredible DM in Tyler Adam for a mere 20m.
Now waiting for the last master stroke..

Lavia? No, it's a game of chess.
Chelsea will go for mohammed kudus despite Ajax club agreement with Brighton.

Brighton will be the greatest losers as they will struggle this season without key replacements
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Kossyso: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2023
Broveens42:

Nothing like outsmarting. Chelsea can't pay 100 for another MF at an instant, hence they went for ugochukuwu and Adams.
Brighton are actually pained Chelsea didn't add colwill to the caicedo deal. Brighton were so sure colwill would continue the season with them, but pochetino, being a smart manager wasn't moved by that, as he believed there are many people better than caicedo.
The next step poch did was to sign Brighton's target, ugochukuwu. This angered Brighton and left them thinking Chelsea will drag the transfer for caicedo to deadline.
Chelsea played another chess game on Brighton, by signing an unsettled Roberto Sanchez. Brighton never saw this coming, they were dreaming of another cucurella drama, where Chelsea showed desperation.
Now Chelsea moved swiftly to sign another incredible DM in Tyler Adam for a mere 20m.
Now waiting for the last master stroke..

Lavia? No, it's a game of chess.
Chelsea will go for mohammed kudus despite Ajax club agreement with Brighton.

Brighton will be the greatest losers as they will struggle this season without key replacements

Brighton struggle? It seems you are sleeping on that club called Brighton. We are talking about one of the best run team in England at the moment. They have options for every player they go for in that Chelsea can even buy Kudus and they will go for another option instantly. Their scouting team is top notch bro and watch them produce another set of top class players this season. Brighton is doing well as a club.
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Caicedo has rejected Liverpool grin grin
I don die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Broveens42(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kossyso:

Brighton struggle? It seems you are sleeping on that club called Brighton. We are talking about one of the best run team in England at the moment. They have options for every player they go for in that Chelsea can even buy Kudus and they will go for another option instantly. Their scouting team is top notch bro and watch them produce another set of top class players this season. Brighton is doing well as a club.

You think it's a joke. But the tradition and secret of Brighton's success is their ability to replace lost players immediately with main targets. There's no guarantee they will replace caicedo, mc allister, colwill, Sanchez etc with their main targets. That's their anger with Chelsea. And that's why the 110 m bid from Liverpool even looks suspicious when same Liverpool struggled to meet up with 50m for lavia. It's a clear case of 'arrangee' from Brighton to get back at Chelsea and Brighton will be the greatest losers.
I'm not sure about any other eventuality in the epl like top 4 candidates or title contenders, but I'm certain Brighton won't be close to their last season performance this Time around.
You can keep this post for reference purposes.
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Broveens42(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Battlefield2:
I don die grin grin grin

Proves it was an 'arrangee' by Brighton to get back at Chelsea.
I just want Chelsea to go for kudus first.
insist on 85 plus 5 add ons for caicedo, drag it till transfer deadline or they should keep their caicedo.. hahahaha
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by chicfarmer: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Battlefield2:
I don die grin grin grin
It means Chelsea will have to match the Liverpool offer to get the deal done.
Getting interesting. Next move Chelsea.
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Broveens42(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
chicfarmer:

It means Chelsea will have to match the Liverpool offer to get the deal done.
Getting interesting. Next move Chelsea.

Chelsea doesn't need to match their offer. The deal will be sealed for around 90 plus 5 or 10.
Or caicedo stays at Brighton. Chelsea are in control now than last night.
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Kossyso: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Broveens42:

You think it's a joke. But the tradition and secret of Brighton's success is their ability to replace lost players immediately with main targets. There's no guarantee they will replace caicedo, mc allister, colwill, Sanchez etc with their main targets. That's their anger with Chelsea. And that's why the 110 m bid from Liverpool even looks suspicious when same Liverpool struggled to meet up with 50m for lavia. It's a clear case of 'arrangee' from Brighton to get back at Chelsea and Brighton will be the greatest losers.
I'm not sure about any other eventuality in the epl like top 4 candidates or title contenders, but I'm certain Brighton won't be close to their last season performance this Time around.
You can keep this post for reference purposes.

It clearly shows you don't know the club you are talking about. A club that brought in a top-class coach that was not known soon after Chelsea took Potter from them, replaced Cucurella with Estupian, Bissouma with Caiceido and Colwill has been replaced with even a better player they bought recently from Florentina. They became even better attack-wise when Trossard and Maupay left them unceremoniously. Let me not say much but like I said, Brighton is the only club I have seen in EPL that is prepared for any unforeseen circumstances in the transfer window and they have proven that time and time again. You will be surprised at the players they will unearth this season. I will keep the post for reference as you suggested.
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Broveens42(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kossyso:

It clearly shows you don't know the club you are talking about. A club that brought in a top-class coach that was not known soon after Chelsea took Potter from them, replaced Cucurella with Estupian, Bissouma with Caiceido and Colwill has been replaced with even a better player they bought recently from Florentina. They became even better attack-wise when Trossard and Maupay left them unceremoniously. Let me not say much but like I said, Brighton is the only club I have seen in EPL that is prepared for any unforeseen circumstances in the transfer window and they have proven that time and time again. You will be surprised at the players they will unearth this season. I will keep the post for reference as you suggested.

Please slow down and read to understand before you comment... those players you mentioned were major targets, they were not second thoughts... So far, Brighton are missing a major target in ugochukuwu who was to replace caicedo, kudus as replacement for mc allister is still hanging. The guy that replaced colwill was never a main target. Colwill was the main target after a loan spell with them.
What makes a scouting team good is not just ability to identify good players, but to get your major targets according to the club's philosophy or style of play.
Re: Moisés Caicedo set to join Liverpool on Friday after late night bid for £110m by Kossyso: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Broveens42:

Please slow down and read to understand before you comment... those players you mentioned were major targets, they were not second thoughts... So far, Brighton are missing a major target in ugochukuwu who was to replace caicedo, kudus as replacement for mc allister is still hanging. The guy that replaced colwill was never a main target. Colwill was the main target after a loan spell with them.
What makes a scouting team good is not just ability to identify good players, but to get your major targets according to the club's philosophy or style of play.
It's alright. Let's watch and see.

(1) (Reply)

Adesanya Lose To Sean Strickland / Cross-match Bonus Up To 200,000NGN / Victor Osimhen Nets A Hattrick As Napoli Wins 1-6 Away To Sassuolo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.