Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,135 members, 7,931,886 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:56 PM

Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? (1166 Views)

1 Dollar Is 950 / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria? by Kelechi009: 4:01am On Aug 12, 2023
emmaodet:

I quiet understand your point but what kind of man gives birth to 5 kids with an income of 300k in this Nigeria?
Such a person deserves the kind of hardship that befalls them.
That is by the way.
About the so called Tinubu and his crew or voters, I actually don't have much to say concerning them.
We were told he developed Lagos with his blue print blah blah blah.
He has experience as ex Lagos governor which is the biggest economy in Nigeria.
He has structure etc.
I actually wants to see what he is bringing to the table with the hype.
From my little observation of past and present Nigeria politicians, it is safe to say they are all bunch of failures.
Ohhh buhari is the messiah, tinubu is the wonder man blah blah blah.
Honestly, I really wish Obi to be president too and I won't be surprised if he doesn't perform too.

Hmm bro, even if na 1 kid with 300k now. It doesn't seem to be enough any more, do you live in Nigeria. I am calling all my people in Nigeria & it doesn't get any better. People are wailing because they are suffering offline, roads are empty.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Robbery In Ketu! / Make Money Selling Pictures On The Internet / The Value Of Money In Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.