Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,166 members, 7,887,401 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan (39206 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by Morbeta11(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Olodo Community.....the investigation will be easy....OYO State Ritualists Association ( OSRA) should as a matter of urgency Channel their energies towards Niger Republic, there are enough organs to harvest there.....Jagaban needs your help.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by Highseek123(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wahala
Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
When are we going to give diviner a proper place in our society ...

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by Augla1: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Where is that useless , good for nothing freestuff , want to hear his take on this

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by BoldBrainz(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
If it wasn't going to be Ogun State, I knew it had to be Oyo.

What is it with the South West and harvesting of body parts, ni tori olohun ?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by specialmati(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed seems like the economy is biting harder,what with all these rituals of resent

1 Like

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by Dshocker(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Southwest and ritual are like 5&6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Them swear 4 this ppl?
I thought dy president is from their region, thus things should be easier 4 them but it seems am wrong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by Beverlyjean(f): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Region of part seller ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by belente(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Again
Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by Starking1000000(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Seeing the headline, even without the name I know the region....

Na dem get Lagos
Sit at home for east na dem dey carry am for head
I taught Northerner's are more tribalistic in politics, play play me never knew yorubas are worse

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by Sultty(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
amotekun are biting more that they can chew. The people themselves are giving work meant for police to amotekun. Now there are at dead ends who told them to involve the police

1 Like

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by BOYS2MEN: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
See ppl wey wan fight my good ppl of igbos... ppl wey don kill dem self finish ... grin grin
ijustdey:
•Brother’s involvement suspected

https://tribuneonlineng.com/mystery-as-teenagers-decomposing-body-is-found-with-breast-hair-missing-in-ibadan/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by ILEMUDA(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hahaha
I know some certain group of people will come and attack our Erudite Skullers now grin grin
Funny Nairaland grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by SirLakes: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
South West people said it is organ harvesting they are doing now and not ritual.....we run along with whatever they choose to call it...... they are sha doing mining business grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by alezzy13: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Haba what is all these
Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by Foodqueen(f): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
Why covered the culprit face, and expose his parent's own.

Terrible things are happening.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by Ategberoson(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Free sef i no go marry from south west'
Even single mom' i can't
Very very disgusting set of people.

look at this clown? the dude is from Benin Republic you scallywag

even your kinsman that his kinsmen killed and put in sack bag in Lagos are not disgusting?

southwest won't support your peter obi never again, you people should go and commit suicide

you won't marry from southwest as if you people short dicks can satisfy Africa women? you m0rons that made south Africa ladies see Nigeria men as Simp

foolish set of hairy looking monkey specimens

1 Like

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by Blackdisciple(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
A dead body with body parts missing shows it ain't normal..

But some people trying to paint it that the brother might have had sexual interection with her then he strangled her for fear of being reported to the family that statement is misleading...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by Beigalodesigns(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
This has become a norm in the southwest

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
Na dem!!!!

Ndi skullarship

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by muyico(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
He from Benin republic not Nigeria or either yoruba
Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by izonborn098(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
I want it to pain u WELL' with ur wretched useless family'' be harvesting human parts, ur day is coming' animal. Ayebe dog
Ategberoson:

look at this clown? the dude is from Benin Republic you scallywag

even your kinsman that his kinsmen killed and put in sack bag in Lagos are not disgusting?

southwest won't support your peter obi never again, you people should go and commit suicide

you won't marry from southwest as if you people short dicks can satisfy Africa women? you m0rons that made south Africa ladies see Nigeria men as Simp

foolish set of hairy looking monkey specimens
Stupid people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
kcdendelo:
Evil has really prevailed over the land.

Over the wasteland

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by buzweb: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Too much tribal insult. But that guy really planned the whole thing. It seems to be ritual act. The revelation is coming out bit by bit.
Re: Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Sophisticated people still dealing on human skulls in this 21st century. Na wah o!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In His Jeep In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photos) / I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.