Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,727 members, 7,938,262 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. (1224 Views)

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by KingintheNorth(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
It's 95% possible that your best friend is sleeping with your boyfriend/girlfriend. But due to the trust we have for our besties we tend to overlook the obvious signs and red flags . If you pay more attention and investigate closely you will find the truth.

2 Likes

Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Sometimes I admire those Catholic priests and nuns... They don't have to stress about relationships.
Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Bluezy13(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Sometimes I admire those Catholic priests and nuns... They don't have to stress about relationships.

Yeah... everyone knows the boundary.
A nun will not overreact afterwards because of her sisterhood. A priest will not overreact afterwards because of his priesthood.
Whatever is done is done on a common ground.

2 Likes

Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nonexisting1: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Do proper investigation and you'll be in for a big shock about catholic priest in particular. I know a lot of them and their parols here in Owerri. I once ran into one of them in a coded hotel and he tried to pretend it wasn't him. I made sure I called him by his first name and today, we are pals.

1 Like

Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Zeezeal7(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Lol....don't say what you don't know. There's this girl I admired in Minna and wanted us to get alon. She confessed to me that she gave their priest a Mouth Action, but no sex. I released the agbomma back into the streets where she belonged. Most of these religious folks commit sins that an average person wouldn't even think of.

Samantha124:
Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Even if they do one night stands, it doesn't matter because they just hit and run... They don't get into relationships.
Nonexisting1:
Do proper investigation and you'll be in for a big shock about catholic priest in particular. I know a lot of them and their parols here in Owerri. I once ran into one of them in a coded hotel and he tried to pretend it wasn't him. I made sure I called him by his first name and today, we are pals.
Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
Being an adult is not easy, it's a full time job..🤦🤦🤦
Zeezeal7:
Lol....don't say what you don't know. There's this girl I admired in Minna and wanted us to get alon. She confessed to me that she gave their priest a Mouth Action, but no sex. I released the agbomma back into the streets where she belonged. Most of these religious folks commit sins that an average person wouldn't even think of.

Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nonexisting1: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Even if they do one night stands, it doesn't matter because they just hit and run... They don't get into relationships.
You say wetin? Many Reverend fathers have serious babes and they get very jealous when guys hit on them. There are more simps at the alter than in the real world.

2 Likes

Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nemesis0147(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Samantha124:
l did my secondary school in a catholic school…
So most of our principals were reverend fathers and we have chaplains too.

Nobody fuxk pass those men on garment…one was so obvious that he bought a phone for one of our classmates then,he later sponsored her to Italy after our waec….
Our one time chaplain was dating a widow that year…it was very obvious to the extent that some people started mistaking him to be the biological father of widow’s children….I don’t know about reverend sisters though but I believe say e dy sup there too.
Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Zeezeal7(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
You're right on that but we always have a choice. The most important aspect of adulthood is taking decisions and being accountable to them.

Samantha124:
Being an adult is not easy, it's a full time job..🤦🤦🤦

1 Like

Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wow! I'm weak...🤦🤦🤦

I guess I should start admiring the monks..😩😩😩
Nemesis0147:
l did my secondary school in a catholic school…
So most of our principals were reverend fathers and we have chaplains too.

Nobody fuxk pass those men on garment…one was so obvious that he bought a phone for one of our classmates then,he later sponsored her to Italy after our waec….
Our one time chaplain was dating a widow that year…it was very obvious to the extent that some people started mistaking him to be the biological father of widow’s children….I don’t know about reverend sisters though but I believe say e dy sup there too.
Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Zigzagman: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hmmb
Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
The problem is that good and responsible adults always get chewed up and spit up by the society.

You can decide to be faithful only to be cheated on with someone you loved and trusted... Cheating has become a pandemic and it's like there's no cure for it..😒😒😒
Zeezeal7:
You're right on that but we always have a choice. The most important aspect of adulthood is taking decisions and being accountable to them.

Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Bluezy13(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Samantha124:
The problem is that good and responsible adults always get chewed up and spit up by the society.

You can decide to be faithful only to be cheated on with someone you loved and trusted... Cheating has become a pandemic and it's like there's no cure for it..😒😒😒

When did you experience this ?
And how did you take it ?
Re: It's 95% Possible Your Best Friend Is Sleeping With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2023
I didn't experience it, but I nearly did.

My own best friend of 18 years tried to seduce my man after she attempted to steal this project I've been working on since last year... When she insisted on helping me out, I let her because I trusted her... But fortunately, I caught her just when she was about to register it in her name.

She then decided that she was gonna go for my man, but luckily, he wasn't interested in her and he even recorded her saying some unpleasant things about me, most of which were lies... He gathered enough evidence before he could tell me everything.

I had a panic attack and fell into depression, because 18 years is not a joke... She's practically my sister.

Bluezy13:

When did you experience this ?
And how did you take it ?

(1) (Reply)

A Serious Message To Ladies. / 13 Hot Secrets Of Side Chicks Every Woman Should Know / When Ignorant Men See You Working For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.