Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,878 members, 7,876,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Faithful To Fulfill All His Promise" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faithful To Fulfill All His Promise" (108 Views)

How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faithful To Fulfill All His Promise" by Missyajoke(f): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
God is good all the time and all the time the Lord is good. Good evening everyone, am Missy ajoke and I want to preach on the topic "Faithful to fulfill all his promise".
To be faithful means to be loyal and steadfast.
Deuteronomy 7:9 goes thus" Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations". When God makes a promise he's going to bring it into fulfillment. God promised to deliver the Israelites from the hand of the Egyptians and he actually did. You see God's word will always come to past no matter how long you think it takes. The Israelites were in bondage for 400 years before God delivered them. Also, Abraham and Sarah waited many years for God to fulfill His promise of giving them a son. So also my dear brothers and sisters it doesn't matter how long you wait for God's promises to be fulfilled in your life but God is the sole determiner of when he'll bring those promise to past. God is not a man that he should lie, God is not a liar nor a deceiver. All we have to do is to wait on Jesus and ask him to help us while waiting as many end up missing it in life due to excessive conplains about God taking too long to bring his promises to past in there life. The fact that God denied you answer to a prayer doesn't mean he didn't hear the prayer he's just waiting for the perfect time to listen and God will not grant answers to a prayer that doesn't align to his will for your life. I imploy you all to wait on God cause everything that comes from God comes with peace of mind. I imploy you to say no to temptation from the devil and also do not give in to the words telling you to give up on life. Don't give up on that career rather ask God to assist you and you'll be shock that the God of signs and wonders will visit you. Goodnight everyone, Before you sleep just ask Jesus to give your life a direction and ask him to guide you.
Re: Faithful To Fulfill All His Promise" by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Missyajoke:
■ God is good all the time and all the time the Lord is good. Good evening everyone, am Missy ajoke and I want to preach on the topic "Faithful to fulfill all his promise".
To be faithful means to be loyal and steadfast. Deuteronomy 7:9 goes thus" Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations". When God makes a promise he's going to bring it into fulfillment. God promised to deliver the Israelites from the hand of the Egyptians and he actually did. You see God's word will always come to past no matter how long you think it takes. The Israelites were in bondage for 400 years before God delivered them. Also, Abraham and Sarah waited many years for God to fulfill His promise of giving them a son. So also my dear brothers and sisters it doesn't matter how long you wait for God's promises to be fulfilled in your life but God is the sole determiner of when he'll bring those promise to past. God is not a man that he should lie, God is not a liar nor a deceiver.
All we have to do is to wait on Jesus and ask him to help us while waiting as many end up missing it in life due to excessive conplains about God taking too long to bring his promises to past in there life. The fact that God denied you answer to a prayer doesn't mean he didn't hear the prayer he's just waiting for the perfect time to listen and God will not grant answers to a prayer that doesn't align to his will for your life. I imploy you all to wait on God cause everything that comes from God comes with peace of mind. I imploy you to say no to temptation from the devil and also do not give in to the words telling you to give up on life. Don't give up on that career rather ask God to assist you and you'll be shock that the God of signs and wonders will visit you. Goodnight everyone, Before you sleep just ask Jesus to give your life a direction and ask him to guide you.
The same God in His faithfulness also judged and condemned all of unrighteous Israel over 1900 years ago, cursing and scattering them all across the earth according to His promise in Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - 47. God's faithful means that He keeps to the terms of the contract/Covenant He has made with His people, doling out blessings only to those who love Him — those who obey His teachings and commandments...
9 “So remember that the Lord your God is the only God, and you can trust him! He keeps his agreement. He shows his love and kindness to all people who love him and obey his commands. He continues to show his love and kindness through a thousand generations,
10 but the Lord punishes people who hate him (those among His people who refuse to obey His commands). He will destroy them. He will not be slow to punish those who hate him.
11 So you must be careful to obey the commands, laws, and rules that I give you today. - Deuteronomy 7 vs 9 - 11
...and curses to those of His Israel who refuse to obey His teachings and commandments. undecided

2. Jesus Christ equally said that those who love Him — those who are born-again and obey His teachings and commandments — are those who are loved by His Father and will hence be blessed by God.....
5 “I am the vine, and you are the branches. If you stay joined to me, and I to you, you will produce plenty of fruit. But separated from me you won’t be able to do anything.
6 If you don’t stay joined to me, you will be like a branch that has been thrown out and has dried up. All the dead branches like that are gathered up, thrown into the fire, and burned.
7 Stay joined together with me, and follow my teachings. If you do this, you can ask for anything you want, and it will be given to you.
8 Show that you are my followers by producing much fruit. This will bring honor to my Father.
9 “I have loved you as the Father has loved me. Now continue in my love.
10 I have obeyed my Father’s commands, and he continues to love me. In the same way, if you obey my commands, I will continue to love you.
11 I have told you these things so that you can have the true happiness that I have. I want you to be completely happy. - John 15 vs 5 - 11
...those who are born-again but refuse to stay joined to Jesus Christ in obedience of His teachings and commandments will be cursed by God, and that is a guarantee. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/08/2023 / Deliverance From Delays In Life. / The Real Dahawatul Salafiyah In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.