Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,936 members, 7,942,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? (241 Views)

Monetary Policy: Would You Recommend This For Nigeria? (pix) / Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients / Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by Deepspirituals: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
At this Critical Time in our Dear Country.

We are Faced With Challenges, Honestly the Ordinary Man is Really having Tough times .

Our Top Leaders ,The Senators ,Governors Etc have more than Enough to Share and Spend . There Families are Eating well ,Doing fine
There Children are Abroad Studying .

Imagine 30k Given as basic Monthly Salary ...Chai !

The Removal of the Fuel Subsidy is no more News.

Other Policies have been Taken .

There are Praises and Criticisms here and there .

Come to think of it ,With your little knowledge about Nigeria ,If You are made the President of Nigeria ..

What and What Policies do you think you would have made to Change these Hardship and Economy Decay ?

As for me ,I would have See to the Repairs of the Refineries ,Then Remove the Subsidy once at least Two Refineries are Working .

Please I do not Support the Notion so so so Past President Tried it ,it didn't work or that it Can't work .

Secondly I would Ensure Many Fertile Forest are Cleared in Every states ,Establish Farm Town ,Seeds ,Grains Imported in Large Quantities ,Modern day Agriculture Equipment brought into Nigeria Latest Technology that Enhances Rapid Growth of Crops are in Place .

Builts Rooms in all the Farm Town To Accommodates Non Hardened Criminals ,Train Them on Modern Farm Technology,Make them Grow Food ,Tight Security .

They Grow food for the Nation. Intrested Young Nigerians too would be Given the Opportunity to come work while they have Access to rooms as well and other Amenities too.

Establish Storage Facilities ,Preservations Units for the Crops ,Seeds etc

Establish Market Points Where Produce from the Farm Towns are Sold.

These Two steps among many Others is what I would take.

Give your Matured Comments.

Derailers ,Tribal Bigots , Childish Commentators and Irrelevants Comment ,Responsible Commentators Sight you all Already .
Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by ivolt: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Assuming this is May 29.
Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by Alchemy528: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
First thing Is to lock tinubu up life sentence
And all his supporters

1 Like

Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
On my very day of inauguration, I will declare Biafra and no turning back just like Tinubu said subsidy is gone and he has and won't turn back. Every Igbo will be given 3 months and MUST leave Nigeria. Other policies will follow afterwards. grin
Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by Ogamysamo: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
let's not be deceived, the problem of nigeria is more than emotion can solve, if wishes were horses goodluck will not leave any problem for buhari administration but since it is not so.., as big as the good he meant for nigeria he still have to ofllow down.

you can't solve the problem of nigeria from anywhere in nigeria. until you reach aso rock, you can't tell
Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by donbachi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
Arrest all ex presidents,governors, senators,rep members, ministers and heads of government agencies.
Close their accounts and sell all their properties home and abroad.then,life imprisonment.
Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by Deepspirituals: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
donbachi:
Arrest all ex presidents,governors, senators,rep members, ministers and heads of government agencies.
Close their accounts and sell all their properties home and abroad.then,life imprisonment.
. Hmmm !
Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by Praxis758: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
First speech is go make dollar and naira equal.

I’ll Simon the CBN governor to effect that change within 2 weeks.

This will reduce the Japa syndrome.
Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by Deepspirituals: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Alchemy528:
First thing Is to lock tinubu up life sentence
And all his supporters
Chai !
Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by Gajagojo: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sell crude oil and gas in Naira
Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by flokii: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Restructuring and a revert back to regionalism.. the things I'd allow to remain at the centre include security, economic management policies and international relations.

Not as if anything will change cos it's still the same useless people we have now that will man state and local government levels.
We need a change of mindset before anything can work.
Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by Salary: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
cheesy
Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by Burruchaga71(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Fish out the drug lord and do the needful.
Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by stacyadams: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
Fix electricity,,,,,,then fire all the police men and recruit new normal beings as officers grin
Re: If You Become Nigeria President ,what Best Policy Would You Make ? by captainbangz: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Cut down cost of governance, send the army and air force to fish out those Fulani terrorising farmers. Invest in Engineering and Know how(harness talents) to encourage local production.

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Attack School, Kill Two Teachers / Tinubunomics: Can A Government Be Saving And Borrowing At The Same Time? / $9B Worth Of Gold Illegally Taken From Nigeria Annually - Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.