Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,505 members, 7,901,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) (65677 Views)

‘My Son Is Dead’: Elon Musk Opens Up About His Transgender Child / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Dbarrzx: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2023
A prophet I have seen in u.....
FalseProphet1:
Open this one in Nigeria and watch it run down within a week, cos Nigerian girls cannot afford to spend money on themselves.

This I have seen.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by porthouse7(f): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2023
DevilishMan:
Who go pay for the drinks?
,,😂😂😂😂😂
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Freemasonry: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:

Can't you see your level of reasoning mr fake prophet

Better leave East to a better region and see how things are done...

The fact that your Igbo women are stingy no mean every lady out there be like em

You're gradually becoming obsessed with the EAST.

Everything to you must be viewed from the lenses of an ethnic bigot.

See you, see hypertension oo.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by slowice(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:

That's the demon talking through you. If you continue this way, you would be miserable. Better come for deliverance so that your life can move forward.

Are you not tired of men using you for sexual pleasure, you have a spirit husband that's living inside you and is making men see you as a sexual tool whenever they look at you. That's why you can't boast of any reasonable relationship.

If you continue to harden your heart like pharoah, you'll hit 40 lonely, bitter, frustrated and sad. So quit this satanic bigotry and send me a DM so that I'll flog those demons away from from Destiny with my holy cane.

This I have seen.

Bring the holy cane grin
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Father4all: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2023
Rubbish. Can they fu*k themselves
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Freemasonry: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:

That's the demon talking through you. If you continue this way, you would be miserable. Better come for deliverance so that your life can move forward.

Are you not tired of men using you for sexual pleasure, you have a spirit husband that's living inside you and is making men see you as a sexual tool whenever they look at you. That's why you can't boast of any reasonable relationship.

If you continue to harden your heart like pharoah, you'll hit 40 lonely, bitter, frustrated and sad. So quit this satanic bigotry and send me a DM so that I'll flog those demons away from from Destiny with my holy cane.

This I have seen.
A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by LordEmrys: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:
SOWETO has unveiled a delightful haven known as The Shebeen, an enchanting women-only oasis nestled within the vibrant tapestry of the Johannesburg township. With Women’s Month in full bloom, this establishment emerges as a resplendent tribute to the spirit of womanhood.

Nestled within the heart of Soweto, at the charming RockerFella Tavern, The Shebeen emerges as an ephemeral sanctuary, a whispering secret that beckons women to gather and celebrate. Crafted as an exclusive pop-up initiative, it shines a radiant spotlight on the essence of womanhood during this special month.

Beyond its doors lies an enchanting realm designed to whisk women away from the tumultuous currents of life and into a space where they can bask in camaraderie, laughter, and sheer delight. This sanctuary is a heartfelt response to the yearnings of a generation, a place where women can revel without the shadows of unease that have grown across the land.

“This is She-been,” a name chosen with artful care, where the “She” resonates profoundly. It’s a linguistic dance, a harmony of words that echoes with purpose. This is where “She” finds her canvas to paint her story. It’s a tribute to “She” who thrives within each woman, a place for her to don her authenticity unapologetically.

Candice van der Bosch, the steward of Brutal Fruit Spritzer’s brand, captures the sentiment with eloquence.

“It’s a place for She to be, for She to shine amidst the embrace of National Women’s Month. Here, she roams free, her spirit unshackled, a symphony of authenticity where she finds her tribe, her tapestry of belonging.”

Amidst the hustle and bustle of life, The Shebeen stands as a testament to the power of spaces tailored for women. It’s a haven where friendships are cultivated, laughter is the currency, and the bonds between women are woven ever stronger. In a world that sometimes dims their radiance, The Shebeen emerges as a beacon, reminding women that they deserve a sanctuary where their spirits can soar without restraint.

https://showme.co.za/cape-town/news/theres-a-new-shebeen-in-town-and-its-only-for-women/?post_id=102330#:~:text=Brutal%20Fruit%20Spritzer%20has%20unveiled,to%20the%20spirit%20of%20womanhood.

ChatGPT, lol.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by godofuck231: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2023
Lesbian bar? Wait o
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Myer(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

Nothing like hairy armpit, mouth odour and Even body odour around you... Just you and your girls

Amazon Acres that's what we need

Rebellious shoodren.
How does any of these make sense to you?
Who llikes MO or BO?
Even most guys don't keep hairy armpits any more.

Until unclean spirits are cast out of you, you will keep fighting to keep poisoning and destroying yourself.
Trust me, I've been there.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by godofuck231: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2023
DevilishMan:
oh shiit!
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Obainomilano: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2023
Another lesbian pub
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Gamesmart: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2023
illicit:

It's still an excuse

Daft excuses are not excusable!
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by tctrills: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

Nothing like hairy armpit, mouth odour and Even body odour around you... Just you and your girls

Someone tried it in the US and it failed. This already limits your potential customers by half. There is no business sense in this. Don't forget that many ladies come to bars just to get free drinks from the men. Lovers or partners can't come to the bar unless they are lesbian. This bar is so limiting. I don't see how it works out.
Don't also forget that men on the average consume more alcohol than women so per capital customer, they would still be selling less drinks.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by OvertheTop(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Just this week on radio i heard single Nigerian women struggle to find housing in Lagos when they want to rent 😳😳😳

I'm a South African man and that shocked me.

SPOT on. it's Really True.
The Reason is That: 90% of (single ladies and single mums ) Cannot pay the Rent a 2nd Time, they Cannot also pay the Monthly Utility Bills Like Electricity, Waste Management etc.
So the Landlords just want to Avoid Incapable Tenants altogether.

When you listen closely to some of their conversation you Hear:

"God Bless me with a Good-man that can help me pay all my Bills o. God Abeg o"

i just Weak! Men don Suffer!!
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2023
More like lesbians bar.... And it's about time women start payin for der own shit grin
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by franksam2009: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

LMAO funny how many women can afford to buy drinks on their own? That bar might shut down within few months lol
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Freemasonry: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Go poop in a gutter and not in my mentions 💩💩💩

Poop and gutters must be a cliche where you come from.

All this crap just to make yourself feel better.

You can do better than that.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Emyogalanya: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2023
Puss360:
Wahala... Men will full the whole entrance, the street... Dem no go rest....
Las las we go still invade the place and subdue it na
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Allisgud: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2023
Lesbian things,the girl boyfriend will fute the bill for girlfriend
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by ola9ja(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2023
Lol.......life generally is so humbling, after parting with their gender, they will still end up with the hairy armpit, mouth odour and Even body odour genders, isn't this beautiful......

Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

1 Like

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by MrFly(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2023
A new and open haven for lesbian activities
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by casppyjay: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by socialjustice93: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2023
Lesbian only bar you mean?
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by b5ive(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2023
Men are not the reason u aint successful in life, take your frustration on ur ancestor.

Also; Candidlady, u've never spent a dime on yourself cos u can't even afford it. Allow ladies that earn a living to brag about this, after drinking in that bar, u will still send the bill to any unlucky guy to pay ur bills.

Wake up n make a honest living, ranting on Nairaland isn'ta gold mine.

Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by MrBroke(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2023
For lesbians or to gossip? Cause that's the only reason a man shouldn't be allowed
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Asuzero2(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

Frm that bar go to your house and satisfy yourself please don't go that hairy armpit mouth odour body odour bf
U are trying to let us know u are dating a pig not a bf
Thanks we know
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by izubext007: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2023
lesbian hot spot for now
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Revolva(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2023
That how women reason , selfish these days how would they feel if a bar is opened a d say Men only ....even Guys wont want that ...to happen cos it may make everyone in the bar look Gay

I suspect these SA bar to be promoting lesbianism and feminism that just it
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by eteba(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2023
Puss360:
Wahala... Men will full the whole entrance, the street... Dem no go rest....
Yes na, we must see first hand, what's happening in there.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by 1TripleC: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2023
What of James brown and Bobrisky
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Daniluv1(m): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2023
DevilishMan:

Na men go still do transfer from house grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria / Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.