Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,023 members, 7,915,970 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

Mine Is Fraud! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mine Is Fraud! (290 Views)

Nairabus, Nairacup Is Fraud / Opay Nigeria Is Fraud, Who Are Those Behind It? / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mine Is Fraud! by Whalis: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
I was eavesdropping today where some youths were revealing how they cheated to pass their WAEC exams. One said he used to go in with 'expo' and he wasn't caught. While he was bragging about his invincibility and prowess his other friend said that his act was normal. He said in his own part he was into fraud. In his words ' Mine was fraud because I used to go in with an internet enabled phone'.
I couldn't hold back myself with outburst of laugh. Nigeria is finished.
Re: Mine Is Fraud! by illicit(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Normal

That's one difference between mushroom schools and international schools

I teach in a British school, no staff participates in any external exam, it's only the examiner and the students in the hall

No help or miracle whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Mine Is Fraud! by Ofemmanu1: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
illicit:
Normal

That's one difference between mushroom schools and international schools

I teach in a British school, no staff participates in any external exam, it's only the examiner and the students in the hall

No help or miracle whatsoever

*yinmu**
Re: Mine Is Fraud! by illicit(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

*yinmu**

I am serious
Re: Mine Is Fraud! by Ofemmanu1: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
illicit:

I am serious
I hear you!

(1) (Reply)

S’african Arrested With Methamphetamine Consignment At Abuja Airport / Police Arrest Over 100 Suspected Homosexuals Holding Gay Wedding In Delta State. / Wanted Nigerian Musician, Primeboy Now In Custody – Lagos Police Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.