Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,930 members, 7,883,248 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

Some Salary Earners And Job Seekers Problem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Salary Earners And Job Seekers Problem (92 Views)

Salary Earners, How Far?? / 3 Fun Seekers Drown During Picnic In Benue (Graphic Pictures) / 20 Moments Nigerian Salary Earners Can Relate To (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Salary Earners And Job Seekers Problem by Umar7188: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2023
Attention guys
Mistake some salary earners and job seekers are making is that they only depends on their salary with out thinking of how to do other side hustle job

Struggling to make ends meet with your salary? It's time to take control! Don't let the limited paycheck hold you back. Discover the power of side hustles. Even well-known figures like politicians, professors, teachers, musicians are doing it! Why rely solely on your job's income when you can unlock your potential? Job seekers, you're not alone – shift your focus to creating your income. I'm here to guide you with valuable skills like Oil and Deodorant perfume making, how to make popcorn, and cornflake production all for free. Let's boost your bank account together! Reach out on WhatsApp to start your journey towards financial freedom.
See you in my free class on how to make following item all for free check the number on flyer to chat up or you chat me on zero seven zero three seven one three one seven eight one

(1) (Reply)

We Rise By Lifting Others Up / Tinubu's Ministerial Portfolio: Round Pegs In Square Holes / Precision Perfected: Exploring The World Of CNC Machining Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.