Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos (46263 Views)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Used Toyota Picnic 690k / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi In Russia Then The Unthinkable Happens! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Neoteny7: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
This propaganda was sponsored by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to project a friendly and prosperous Russia to Africans as part of Russia's attempt to colonize parts of Africa.

Have you noticed that none of these African "students" have anything negative to say about Russia?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by pansophist(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Imagine South Africa can visit Russia for three months without a visa, but mighty Nigeria, needs a visa. Since 1st of August 2023, Indians became eligible for the 16 days Russia e-visa that costs 40usd, but in Nigeria, nothing.

Putin, why?

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Entanglement: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
mushroomFarm:
So when it was time for swimming, I declined. Recently a Nigerian died in another city. He drowned in a river. He was a good swimmer but in Russia, the rivers are dangerously cold...one dive and you could start suffering from disorientation, hypothermia, etc before you actually get drowned. Someone here on Nairaland once said 'life has no duplicate is a black man's mantra" this is very correct. But our pastor's wife insisted that I would be very safe if I swim with her. (I never enter river before oooo)
Na so we enter sha... After few minutes I was already swimming in the deepest part of the river....but she was close by at all times...and sometimes when I dive and don't surge nor emerge quick enough she would swim to my location lol remember I told you the church here shows and practice a kind of love that would start making you wonder if something else is not getting involved. grin
Well, here is a picture we took before swimming. No mind me...I con wrap my hair grin grin na jjc I be
this guy preek stand for old woman he cover am grin grin

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by CLRF: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
mushroomFarm:
They lied to you that's all. Russians are friendly to foreigners than most 'white' countries. Russians are probably the only group of people in the world that does the opposite of rasicm to black people. I mean most countries are either neutral, slightly racist or very racist but Russians love black people and they carry it for head.
I am pro American. My dad did all his studies there and I seem to like America. Russians respect Americans too. So trust me...I am not being sentimental, I am just telling you about Russia...exactly the way they are.

You are not talking from Moscow or St Petersburgh, you talking from Yakutia that is why you feel so Good.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Regex: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
pansophist:
Imagine South Africa can visit Russia for three months without a visa, but mighty Nigeria, needs a visa. Since 1st of August 2023, Indians became eligible for the 16 days Russia e-visa that costs 40usd, but in Nigeria, nothing.

Putin, why?

Nigeria na scam now.
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by jojothaiv(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
Who notice the difference between church in Nigeria and church in Russia, there's a lot of work to be done in the way we go about our religious affairs in most churches this days.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Pootle: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
mushroomFarm:
So when it was time for swimming, I declined. Recently a Nigerian died in another city. He drowned in a river. He was a good swimmer but in Russia, the rivers are dangerously cold...one dive and you could start suffering from disorientation, hypothermia, etc before you actually get drowned. Someone here on Nairaland once said 'life has no duplicate is a black man's mantra" this is very correct. But our pastor's wife insisted that I would be very safe if I swim with her. (I never enter river before oooo)
Na so we enter sha... After few minutes I was already swimming in the deepest part of the river....but she was close by at all times...and sometimes when I dive and don't surge nor emerge quick enough she would swim to my location lol remember I told you the church here shows and practice a kind of love that would start making you wonder if something else is not getting involved. grin
Well, here is a picture we took before swimming. No mind me...I con wrap my hair grin grin na jjc I be

be like your prick strong here
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Goodlady(f): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
DevilishMan:

Ishilove pocohantas ibkayee samantha124 goodlady siofra
Fight for your love
Mumuboy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Owochogod: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Someone like me wey be heavy eater how i go take survive Europe with all this kind small small food..

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by emperor4love(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Person de fr naija de suffer
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Abifarin16: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
DevilishMan:

Bros why you cover your preeq for here?
By their names you shall know them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Starboytwo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
DeepThroater:
Russians are very generous people .

Mother Russia is also ever forgiving and has so much to offer.

The average Russian's ability to forgive and move on is also something I find very Christian like.

Never been to Russia but hope to do so one day.

Beautiful country, beautiful people with hearts of gold.
never been to Russia and you already concluded about their character, hmmm.

See you in st Petersburg

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by SafariHunter(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
"Something else isn't involved"🤣🤣🤣..

That black man instinct....Watch o

mushroomFarm:

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Greenfaces: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
mushroomFarm:
what job are you doing in Russia
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by ggood: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
mushroomFarm:
Hi buddies.
So I completed my first year exams successfully.
Russian language gets easier with each new day, I made 79%, 80% and 88% in Russian language, chemistry and biology respectively (For my midterm medical school exams for foreign students) which are very great scores because we study in Russian language and we were examined via a method that involves writing and giving oral answers to your professors. These professors only speak and understand the Russian language.
(I got higher chemistry and biology scores compared to students from former USSR countries studying with me even though they are native speakers of the Russian language wink?
So enough of the bragging grin grin
My pastor decided to take us on a picnic (African and foreign students) and I just want to share with you some pictures from our picnic.
First picture is my pastor giving me a slice of water melon.

Second picture is me.
Third picture is a picture I took in the church library before we went on our journey. We assembled in church very early in the morning for tea and breakfast (majorly fruits)
Last picture here is my pastor before he started showcasing his cutting skills on the water melon.
It was a lovely experience and an exciting picnic. Take note that we were not asked to pay anything oooooooo... Our pastor calls it a gift from God...and a way of making us experience nature more and bond together as one family in Christ regardless of race and colour.❤️
Let me also add that there are no police nor military checkpoints in Russia. There are no militants, unknown gunmen, terrorists, etc in the bushes too. Any gunman that wants to be unfortunate, all the farmers who are retired war veterans would gang up and hunt them down lol nobody send you to be stupid grin
As thick as the forests are, everyone felt safe..made me feel sad about Nigeria. undecided
nlpfmod
Follow the link in my profile/signature to view more photos and videos in my Russia/foreign life WhatsApp group.
please how about the crisis in Russia is it Affecting you guys there?
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by finallybusy: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
If you’re black and worship the white man’s God, I sorry for you. Keep the slave masters happy.
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by SeriouslySense(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
grin grin
jojothaiv:
Who notice the difference between church in Nigeria and church in Russia, there's a lot of work to be done in the way we go about our religious affairs in most churches this days.
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by sharpwriter(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
mushroomFarm:
This is the city of Yakutsk.
I study in one of the top 100 medical schools in the world.
But for this picnic we went to a farming region in the state of Yakutia (Yakutsk where I study is the capital) the state of Yakutia is about three times the size of Nigeria by land mass. I am not sure how far this picnic site is from the city but we were doing 120 to 140km/hour for about an hour before getting there.
shocked shocked Yakutsk keh? shocked you mean you're in the coldest city in the world? How was your first winter like in Russia? And how do you people generally cope in winter?
I'm asking coz I dey consider Canada tinz, but I dey always scared inside when people always say prepare for canada cold. It was recently I knew that that some parts of Russia is colder than Canada and people don't make a fuss about it. But they always rant about Canada cold.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by AngelicBeing: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
pansophist:

Putin, why?
Leadership problem in Nigeria tongue
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by aimmoney9: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
@ op the very second pics you posted, the guy on eye glass his name is Mike odiri from Delta ..... grin grin grin grin

I wan confirm sth.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by ibkonekt(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
DevilishMan:

Ishilove pocohantas ibkayee samantha124 goodlady siofra
Fight for your love
shameless rubbish
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by aimmoney9: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
mushroomFarm:
First picture here is our pastor, another brother from church vibing to some afrobeats we were playing in a bass speaker and there is also sister Natalia (the sister from church that bought me my winter clothes) she was helping prepare another round of food after she finished swimming just minutes earlier.
Second picture is our pastor in the deep, fishing...
Third picture is our first round of food (I think...)
@ op the very second pics you posted the guy on eye glass above his head sleeping next to you is Mike odiri from Delta ?..... grin grin grin

Abi eye dey pain me....... grin grin grin grin grin

I wan confirm? ......... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Sleekfingers: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Solsix:
I thought they say Russians are racist, how true is that??

Some are.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by smileyoo: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
DevilishMan:

Bros why you cover your preeq for here?
lol. which can question be this, are you really a devilish man ?
am really tripping for this thread, its highly entertaining and educative.
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by prepresh(f): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nice one, wish I go come there
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Wizardslayer: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Abolodje:
Nigerian pastors left this thread

Look at the way they care for their members by serving them food without collecting a dime from them.

No matter what white people are different

97% of Nigerian pastors including father them are into pure business of milking the poor people dry and dryer.

The reason I stop going to church.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by slowice(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Always happy to read your post.... Very informative.

Your pastor marry pretty wife grin even me sef for cover my boxer because John go always react to good things of life grin

Looking at the pictures of this Russian city e come be like say we nor get city for Nigeria... Aside parts of Abuja no where Qaulity to be called a city for naija cry

Enjoy yourself bro and succeed in Russia.

Give more info about traveling to Russia if you can
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by occfx: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
mushroomFarm:

This fine woman is swimming with you and D no worry you... Una strong for there
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Dbestbrest: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nice pictures! Very interesting. I wish you all the best in your studies. Please make us proud by coming up first grin grin. God be with you always
Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Omoawoke: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Oyinbo and tasteless chicken

Or chicken tasting like honey

Spits

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by budaatum: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
mushroomFarm, I love how you ignore the braindeads here. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos by Omoawoke: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
mushroomFarm:
Please grow up and salvage something meaningful out of this thing you call life.

Oga get ready and top speaking English grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry / Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.