Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:57 AM

Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? (26610 Views)

Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? / Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! / Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by ceeceeco: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yes it is! Hence spending is compulsory. But if spending isn't, then it isn't.
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Lilfemzie(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lol no wonder so many of una babes dey x_videos dot com dey find discreet niggas wey go dey bang dem right 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Streetmovement(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Very very necessary my nigga cool
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by segdan(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
It's not easy to engage in no sex relationship in this era now
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Of course your opinion is totally correct
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Oyindamolah: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
MentalCase98:

Exactly. It’s a very paradoxical situation. Most men want to fvck around the whole world in their youth then start looking for virgins when it’s time to marry. If all women act like the girls who let you smash then where exactly do you want to find virgins?

Me personally I never pressure a girl for sex even in a relationships because I never date a girl unless I genuinely like her. It’s never about sex. If she is a virgin and I can confirm that, I honestly don’t mind waiting till marriage. The problem is how do you confirm? Can you trust any girl who claims she’s a virgin these days?
Yes you can
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by 3RNEST(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
PepeXKermit:
when you dey your own relationship, make you no nack. another man go service your woman...
That's the issue here of this "No Sex before marriage talk" You are busy waiting on that, why another man is busy doing the work...
(it's painful when u finally find out) embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Wow, my post just hit front page , thank you moderator first time ever after being a member for two years now
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
17K FACEBOOK PAGE AVAILABLE FOR SALE , YOU CAN SEARCH THE PAGE ON FB KIZZ BROWN WILLIES TO COMFIRM THEN DM ME THROUGH THE PAGE
PRICE TAG 50K NEGOTIATEABLE
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Omalicious1: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
Many people have happy, fulfilling, healthy
romantic relationships without having sex
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on
your personal beliefs, physical desires, and
the nature of your relationship.

There are many reasons why people don’t want to, or don’t, have sex. However, this doesn’tmean that the relationship will be unhealthy.

And it certainly isn’t a sign that your partner
doesn’t love or value you!

This is my humble opinion though, tell us what you think nairalanders?

Well, there's a hidden part they won't tell you...as long as romance is involved, sex is also involved.
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Atolu01: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
No. But the animal, self centered gender will say "yes".
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by aksule(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
If there's no sexual demand from both parties, it ought to be a healthy relationships. In the same vien, there should be no monetary demand from either party. If these two extremes are kept far away from a relationship, then the question is firmly answered.
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Poleski: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on

There are many reasons why people don’t want to, or don’t, have sex. However, this doesn’tmean that the relationship will be unhealthy.

Sexual intimacy is a personal matter and varies from relationship to relationship. While many romantic relationships do include a level of sexual intimacy, it's not universally mandatory.

Some people prioritize emotional connection, companionship, and other aspects of the relationship. What's important is that both partners communicate openly, respect each other's boundaries, and find a balance that works for them.

Each relationship is unique, and it's essential to understand and respect the needs and desires of both individuals involved.
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by TWealth78: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
"Virginity is the greatest and the most valuable gift a girl can give to any guy but unfortunately, most girls of this generation have lost it to:
Indomie and fanta
Netflix and chills
Ice and pizza
Birthday gift
Valentine gift etc.
You can give a lot of men your Love, children, marriages etc, BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY."
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by MentalCase98: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Yes you can

Hmmm I don’t know about that o. You do know that many girls lie about it just to trick some “good men” into marrying them after they are done having all their fun with the “bad guys”, right?

It’s sad but that’s exactly what happens most times. Girls usually snap out if it when they start getting to that marriage age. Then they try to repackage as if the past doesn’t matter lol.
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by IamAsiri: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Do you buy a car without testing it?

Do you test your house before packing into it? Marriage is not like a car that moves around, but a house that stays in one place.
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Joshchi19(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
They will always push any Sex post to front page, even nonsense questions. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Duru009(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
In a normal circumstances, it shouldn't be so....

But the world is so messed up in that if you're NOT doing it with your partner someone Will be doing it for you BEHIND the scene....
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Op, you're wasting your time giving such advice in a place like this where many know nothing other than sex.

Look, Dem no dey tell man, until it hits them wrongly, they will never know the importance and advantages of abstaining from it. Many are in a mess today because of this same 5 mins madness called sex and they regret it so badly every passing day they wish they can turn back the hands of time and make things right again, but.... too late for them.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Kenduzzy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Every Nigha has his own choice.....

Back then ,I didn't see it as a MUST............

But, something really changed me...

Then again,I just remembered how I kept my cool with my ex for over 7 years, maintaining the NO-SEX type of relationship.... But las las,na another guyman help me deflower the banny for free of charge.....

So these days,once you cross my path as a banny,you should expect steady wiping and banging undecided

Simps shall learn d hard way. 7 years in a relationship no knacking?? Can never b me
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Kenduzzy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Mossadd:
sex make relationship stronger, if you are not dating a virgin there is high chance that your partner will be getting sex elsewhere.there was a time I believe in non sex relationship unknown to me that my babe dey give free pussy to another guy while I was forming holy guy that want to have sex on our marriage night lol but the nigga no dey do relationship without sex again that thing na big scam

It funny how broda man dey form holy🤣🤣. U don’t know ladies loves sex than u think.
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Bigseven(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
This subject is debatable always but the truth can never ever change. Sex before marriage is sin.
Now if by faith one believes in God, believes in his son Jesus Christ who is God himself because he had to come in human form to save mankind, then one should be able to believe and trust God for everything for instance this topic. One will ask how will I know we are compatible sexually 😂 yes! God sees our heart and if you follow his precepts in the Bible in regards to marriage He will surly bring your match to you. If the the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do. Meaning you can’t start on your own ideas and imaginations then when it is collapsing you’ll be inviting God. God will come through but no divorce and we have to live with the consequences of our actions. God is merciful and his ways are far from our comprehension. so ours is just to believe like Abraham believed and many of them in the Bible.
Me myself I trust God for a journey like that and I saw him coming through despite my shortcomings but at the end I understood everything. So many marriages failed because of such excuses yet many marriages succeeded and are still succeeding.
First step is to accept Christ, second steps believe and trust him in all things not somethings, then get a mentor couple whose marriage is evidently successful aside from the challenges of marriage. I mean marriages that one can actually look up to through Christ Jesus, then you’ll get your right sexual partner.
Note: truth cannot change just because you don’t believe. Truth is truth. Can I get i witness In the house to like this comment

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by gaspology(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on

SIMP statement grin You cannot keep a goat and yam together and expect anything less than eating. Sex cements relationship and make couple less awkward around each other. If I cannot have sex in relationship, I pray no one asks me for upkeeps and the rest. Guy, you are a SIMP! Period
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Myer(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on

Going through your posts and threads, you really are highly graced.
To be able sexual discipline is a blessing.
I perceive either of your parents truly served God faithfully and inherited God's blessings which you're benefiting from.

I say this because you mentioned on your other thread about prayer that you do not pray.

When our parents serve God, God's Faithfulness makes him bless both them and their families.
What unbelievers would normally struggle for comes to you their children seemingly naturally. Jacob is a clear example.

Here's the set-up. You begin to take the Grace of God for granted when you yourself have never encountered that God experiencially. Like Jacob did in Luz where he named Bethel after encountering God himself.

Most backsliders who become atheists and hyper-grace believers fall under this category. Until they encounter God by themselves, it is difficult to explain to them that what they call normal is actually not normal, they are simply enjoying the blessings they inherited.

However the ultimate goal is to do God's will on earth so as to get the price/reward of Paradise and escape the doom of the fallen man which is hell.
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by billyG(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on

Where you hear or see that one?
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by xproducer: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sex / physical intimacy for a married heterosexual couple... yes! For the unmarried... no!

1 Corinthians 7:2-5
"Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband. Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control."
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by KEYSERSOZE(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on

Which type of relationship are you talking about?
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Johel(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on

It's one of the most important things in a relationship.
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by chaloskyx: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
is money really necessary in a relationship
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by youngfocus(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
siofra:
She has the right to do whatever she wants with her body

FĹŤck you and your stupid thread angry
Rather remain single than stressing someone son rubbish
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Quebec91(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Is money really important in a relationship? 🤷‍♂️😁

Whatever your answer to that question is then you got your answer.
IamKizzbrown10:
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? / 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.