Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Feminist Satanistas Now Do Shifts On Family Section Of Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminist Satanistas Now Do Shifts On Family Section Of Nairaland (110 Views)

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. / Family section gist hub / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feminist Satanistas Now Do Shifts On Family Section Of Nairaland by mrrandomguy: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Giving family advice to unsuspecting men and women. They are working overdrive to destroy the order created by God, the order satan corrupted in the garden of Eden but Christ corrected on the cross with His death and resurrection.

I rebuke every spirit of Jezebel operating on this forum in Jesus name.
I take authority over this forum in Jesus name.
O God, Thy will be done on this forum as it is in heaven! In Jesus name.
Woman, you are set free from demonic doctrines in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Doing Short Medium Size Braids With Beads On Myself| Tutorial *beginner Friendly / Do You Need A Pos Machine For Your Business / How To Reset Female Hormones For Effective Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.