Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,339 members, 7,910,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:55 PM

How To Us My Electric Oven - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Us My Electric Oven (1001 Views)

Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) / Electric Pole Falls On Keke Napep In Ikeja Area, Lagos(photo) / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Us My Electric Oven by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2011
RECENTLY, I BOUGHT A NEXUS OVEN,4 GAS WITH 2 ELECTRIC BURNER.IT HAS GRILL AND DISH WARMER. IT WORKS WITH BOTH ELECTRIC AND GAS,
I CAN USE THE COOKING SIDES BUT MY PROBLEM IS THE OVEN COMPARTMENT.I WAS ABLE TO USE THE GAS TO LIGHT THE OVEN,BUT AM HAVING PROBLEM LIGHTING THE OVEN WITH ELECTRIC, PLEASE I NEED HELP HERE.CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME.

THANKS,
Re: How To Us My Electric Oven by gascoign1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
Check electrical connections to the oven,check fuses, your current must be 220 or 240v anything less wont work
Re: How To Us My Electric Oven by r231(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2011
didn't it come with instruction manual undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Woman Delivers Twosets Of Identical Twins Twin- / Taxi Scammers Have You Ever Encountered Them? (true Story) / Money (hard Currency) Discovered In A Waste Bin Bag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.