Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,686 members, 7,847,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Is It Possible To Bypass Travel Agents In Japa Process? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible To Bypass Travel Agents In Japa Process? (391 Views)

19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident / Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Bypass Travel Agents In Japa Process? by floret23(f): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
I really want to know because I'm afraid of those guys
Re: Is It Possible To Bypass Travel Agents In Japa Process? by Puss360(f): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yes .. very possible... Just follow the country's immigration steps , procedures and documents online... Then you are good to go
Re: Is It Possible To Bypass Travel Agents In Japa Process? by Kingosytex(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
floret23:

You no wan give dem their own cut abi? You wan chop alone... Chairman spread the love by patronizing them cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Bypass Travel Agents In Japa Process? by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO? You put us in this mess now u wan to run? you people are going nowhere, we are all here together. after shege... banza is loading
Re: Is It Possible To Bypass Travel Agents In Japa Process? by Teaveapoet(f): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
floret23:

It is very possible, follow the process, ask questions where necessary.
Re: Is It Possible To Bypass Travel Agents In Japa Process? by libertyfather(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
70% of japarians lately are doing it by their self lately
Re: Is It Possible To Bypass Travel Agents In Japa Process? by Newton2024: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2023
Kingosytex:

You no wan give dem their own cut abi? You wan chop alone... Chairman spread the love by patronizing them cheesy
Patronizing them is not the problem but they scamming me of my hard-earned money.

(1) (Reply)

LIVE!!! The Construction Stage Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra State / How To Study Finland, Tuition Fees And Living Cost / Russian Army Vs Nigerian Army. Nairalander's Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.