Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account (2279 Views)

My Nairaland Crush / She Blocked My Opportunity When We Had A Date / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2011
A friend of mine dated dis girl for a period of four years and was engaged to be married a month before seperation.Her parents dont welcome d guy to be an inlaw but cunningly succumbed to d girl's pressure of marrying her hearthrob. A month before his traditional marriage,an issue came up as always wit relationships and d parents of d girl waded in and seperated both partners threatening to disown their daughter if she ever reconcile wit the guy. Now the said girl has resorted to blackmail my guy,criticising him,attacking him in all the social network and even blocking his nairaland account because she has the passcode to several of his social networks. Advice candidly
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by omega25red(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
tell him to log in and change all of his passwords and delete her number and contact info from his mind and address books undecided
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2011
is it u or your friend?
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by MMM2(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
op i will like 2 see d babe 1 on 1 undecided
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by slimyem: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
No.1-the op is talking bout himself not his friend.
No.2-why should you give anyone your password in the first place?
No.3-changing passwords is as easy as eating bananas.what's d biggie?
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by MMM2(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^ baby can i change d password 2 ur heart undecided
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by mashnino(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
M M M:

^^^ baby can i change d password 2 your heart undecided

lolz, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
@slimyem, how can u tell if am d vicitim of dis social harrassment. Do u have d power of clairvoyance or some sort of crystal ball used for divinations.
Secondly,longing into nairaland is a herculian task for d guy as his passcode has been tampered.
Finally,ur advice was sought on how to deal wit dis emotional dillemma not for you to showcase ur sentimental tendencies
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by kemmeye: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
why would you even give anyone your passcode??
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
@kemmeye,
The two love birds were live in lovers for two years before the seperations. You can now fathom why they shared everything together including passwords,codes,beds,breathings etc, the power of love later gone sour grin
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by slimyem: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2011
Crown Prince:

@slimyem, how can u tell if am d vicitim of dis social harrassment.
if you aint the victim,then change the title thread to HIS ex blocked his nairaland account.
[/quote]
Crown Prince:

Do u have d power of clairvoyance or some sort of crystal ball used for divinations.
no,i do not have no powers but i do have a strong discerning spirit.
[quote author=Crown Prince link=topic=780217.msg9324185#msg9324185 date=1318432739]
emotional dillemma
and then i wonder what a nairaland account has got to do with emotional dillemma.
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by uk1960007: 5:55am On Oct 26, 2011
Crown Prince,
I and my friends laughed our heads off last weekend about your deception. You have shown yourself to be disrespectful of nairalanders, and probably think you can hide behind this faceless cyberspace and keep changing your stories and blackmailing whoever your so-called Ex must be.

We have decided to actually investigate you lunatic, and we've got you. We have tracked your cyber footprint to several social networks. On nairaland alone, you have used several usernames including last_apostle, dozmann, kofsy, and now Crown Prince.

Folks, read the following posts by this same narcissist:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-647069.192.html - He Beasts Me Severely – 15 April, 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=780217.msg9323622#msg9323622 – My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account[/font] – 12 Oct, 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=784625.msg9367871#msg9367871 - How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus – 18 Oct 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=787924.msg9402150#msg9402150 – His Girlfriend Locked Him Up – 23 Oct, 2011

What got us thicked off was that not only have you been absolutely malicious, but you went so low as naming the girl's school and discipline in one of your responses.

Listen guy, you are a wicked liar, and we've got you. We have so much information about you online, and will reveal your true identity to this online community if you attempt to mess with our collective intelligence anymore. You better get a life! It is not surprising that she left you, because you are horrible and evil!

We have punished you for being a jerk. You know this to be true.
Enough is enough from you!
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by nuela100(f): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2011
this is getting interesting,i dey tell u.
What do u have to say about that @crown prince
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2011
Some group of syndicates trying to seize breathings from me(natural resource)cos they felt am taking their space, talk of competition in ecological cycle.
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Scooby1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2011
na wa this movie na blockbuster!  grin grin grin grin grin

Crownprince  oya over to you, we are waiting
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2011
@scooby1
Let me borrow d tenses of mummar ghadafi, i will fight dis social cyber imperialist till i die. grin
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by uk1960007: 4:09am On Oct 27, 2011
Crown Prince,
Gaddafi died a pitiable death in the hands of a population he brutalized for over four decades. Certainly, nobody should wish that such a tragic fate befalls any member of this online community, nomatter how malicious, callous and disrespectfully the person must have presented himself.

The facts we have highlighted in our initial post above speak for themselves; and obviously you have not refuted any, because you simply can't. Evidently, people have gone back to the links we posted, and seen that you Crown Prince posted all those. They are absolutley ridiculous, and we refuse to allow you hide as you do this.

We dare you come up with anymore of those gimmicks and disguised heartless attacks on whoever your Ex must be. If that poor girl really comes to this forum, she must be traumatized to hell. We refuse to allow you the forum to keep on with your emotional torture, and making fun of the intelligence of the members of this online community both in Nigeria and in diaspora.

Note this fact: We are not against, but if you will do what you are doing here, then people have a right to know who you truly are. You certainly know that we have your identity. We will be monitoring your posts. Again, anymore of this mess, we will UNMASK you using the same online tools you have deployed, PERIOD!
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Godking74: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2011
hei hei hei,hahahahahahahahahahahahah this is becomin interesting!
@Crown prince is dat all u ve to say, CAN U ACTUALLY PROVE DIS REFERENCES WRONG?, i really tot as much dat dis crown prince guy is up to something.he has never posted any reasonable,educative or intelligent post here. your sins has finally fished u out.
challenge UK1960007 ;We are all waiting!

@UK1960007;U really a genius, are u "JACK BAUER" of CTU?, Nigeria really need you in the system to trace d BOKO HARAMS.hahahahahaha
the evidence u gave can never b denied by d devil not to talk of dis rascal cald crown prince.

From all indication and my analysis, both from your references @ UK1960007; d poor girl dumped dis guy crown prince cos of instability,Disrespectfull,lliteracy,inconsistency nd untruthful,now he is lookin for consolations by always postin hopless topics. Im sure d lady in questions must ve gone with her dear life and happy.
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2011
@uk1960007, permit me to call u nairaland own ''sherlock Holmes''. U were absolutely correct in ur investigation save say Dozmann which is a corporate entity and i dont know kofsy. U see, i tender my reserved apology and sincerely hope we put this behind us.
@godking,i must confess dis girl actually dump me cos of ur highlighted behaviour of mine. It was a devastating blow cos i love her with all my heart but she has to dump me wen i dont meet up her requirements of an ideal partner after 4years of relationship. I love peace and as a christian,am still open for discussion to bring lasting peace and harmony.
U see,it only love dat makes us think they are no better partner than our exes. Dats the situation am into now cos d dumping made me fraustrated,agitated and confrontational.
But all in all,the challenge i have now as occassioned by dis heart break is choosing from the arrays/avalanche of cute and pretty ladies that flocks around me daily for a wife.
U can say a wife for the devil
cool
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by uk1960007: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2011
Crown Prince,
We do not understand what you mean by Dozmann being a corporate entity. However, what we know, and what we are ready to prove (if required) is that you are Dozmann, Last_apostle, Crown Prince, etc. You have used these usernames not only on this site but also on other social networks.

Sure, there is no reason why we cannot put this behind us, afterall as we have reinterated in previous posts, we are not again free speech. Social networking sites are meant to provide postmordern avenues for people to have fun and exchange knowledge and experience, as well as receive support irrespective of one's location. But a consistent attempt at impugning another person's character, and messing with the intelligence of those from whom you pretend to solicit advice from, is adsolutely reprehensible and should not be tolerated at all!

After reading your last post, it is imperative that we tell you some hard truths.
First, you wrote that "all in all,the challenge i have now as occassioned by dis heart break is choosing from the arrays/avalanche of cute and pretty ladies that flocks around me daily for a wife." Listen, get over yourself young man! You know that we have access to your online communications. Your problem is not that girls are flocking around you, but you, like most Nigerian men in this country are dishonest and contantly play games with ladies. While you guys take advantage of the internet to lie, cheat and deceive ladies, unfortunately for you guys, you leave your online footprint in cyberspace, so you cannot hide completely.

We have read some of your online chats with your so-called Ex on one of the social networks. [We can paste that conversation on this thread if you dispute our these facts.] During that chat, she haulled insults at you for mistreating her, beating her up at will, and even turning her into you house girls. [no wonder the family is vehemently again you as you posted, and who wouldn't?]. She insulted your family and from all indications was vey mad at you. You apologized and asked to be given another chance. But what that poor girl did not know, and probably still does not know, is that you are in intimate communication and relationship with not just 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but with many other girls. Most of those relationships also began from social network sites. You tell each of them the same sugar-coated messages.

That is your problem! It is not that girls are flocking around you, but you cannot focus on one lady. The many the relationships you are involved with, the more difficult it will be for you to make up your mind on whom to marry. Don't you know it is dumb to begin relationships or attempt one with girls you began communicating with after seeing them on the friend's list of another girl with whom you are already in a relationship with? You know what we are referring to, eg., the UNN debacle!

Just stop crying wolf! Stop casting yourself as the victim to elicit sympathy from us, especially when you are being dishonest. That girl is the victim, she is not the villain, rather from our investigations, and remarkably from your own online admissions, you are the villain. You now know why we got pissed reading all your posts deliberately attempting to manipulate members of this online community. You can repeat the "I am a Christian" mantra forever, and we are not judging you, but your behaviour, especially the lies are not things that Jesus Christ will be proud of!

Listen, thousands, if not millions of relationships ends every hour. Your's is not the first and will not be the last. Take responsibility for your actions (as you have done in private - in those chats); learn from your mistakes; commit yourself to being a better man in a future relationship; setlle down with one woman, be a person of integrity, and stop this playboy lifestyle!!!
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Natasha2(f): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2011
hehehehehehehehehe this is super story grin grin
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Basics007: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2011
Men this is turning to a real action film. How did i stumble on this thread.
Crown Prince u are such a coward! Chei! You didnt even put up any resistance to this UK guy. You just admitted everything he was saying was the truth like that. So na only woman you fit shakara for. Ole oshi!
As for you UK- whatever,who are these "we" "us" you keep refering to sef? You are sounding like a host of demons or something. This is getting creepy really
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2011
@uk1960007, thanks so much for using ur precious time to fight for the oppressed. Kudos.
When i said my nairaland account,facebook,nimbus and yahoomail has been hacked, was i wrong? NO. Atleast u ve owned up to this cyber crime. How u got my passcode is a world marvel. Kudos
Remember,ur admissions of been in custody of my accounts is tenable in d court of law.(in case it comes to dat)
Finally,u knew too much more dan my EX concerning my person. Dats wondaful. Am not here to join issues with you rather to see d way forward.
Once again,i sincerely apologised for my shortsightedness and approach to this issues that contradicts ur perceptions. Like i rightly said,i owe no apologise to u on how many female relationship i keep. In d end,the best of dem will walk up to me in the alter accompanied by both parents and i will gladly do d unveiling, to commit my responsibility.
Enof said,i will be honoured to have u grace d occassion soonest
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Basics007: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2011
Amazing!!
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2011
@basic007, did u call me a coward for displaying maturity and candour?
Anywhere,i saw ur online pic. Where r u hauling ur ''generations'' to in dat ''lambourgini'' grin
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by uk1960007: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2011
Crown Prince,
Stop the lawsuit threat! Read the current statute in the amended Criminal code to determine whether you can prove that a crime has been committed before brandishing your legal threat. Rather, your Ex should actually consider taking legal actions for Battery, Assault, and Deformation of Character. There is certainly enough evidence based on your own testimony to get a conviction on any or all of the above.

We can now rest this matter for good. But at least people can now advise you based on what your issues are, and actually based on your real (not concocted) personality, personal convictions and overall take on the very basics of relationship. It is preposterous and disingenuous to complain that your current challenge or problem is that girls are all dying for you and can't give you a break, when actually foundamental to you principal, with regards to relationship, is to be in as many concurrent relationships as possible, and then trigger an elimination process.

That in itself, is a breach of one of the basic principles of justice and fairness. Are they all aware that they are part of a pool of contestants, who can be simply discarded at will? They are human beings (aren't they?), and deserve some respect for their basic human dignity. Manipulating and deceiving them with lies is at least not consistent within acceptable common human decency. They are not ginuea pigs, are they? Well, girls are even catching up, and are even getting better than guys at this so-called game!
You can have the last word; we are done!
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by nuela100(f): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2011
I suspect foul play by crown prince and Uk.how sure are we that uk is not even the ex in question
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Basics007: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2011
Crown Prince:

Anywhere,i saw your online pic. Where r u hauling your ''generations'' to in dat ''lambourgini'' grin
Bros dont form muscle for me. Abeg face UK na you two get matter
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Wislet(f): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2011
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Abeg i don laugh tire oooooooo!!!!!!! Loooooooooooooool @Basics07, bro dat ur pic na award winner. Kai!
Crown Prince:

Anywhere,i saw your online pic. Where r u hauling your ''generations'' to in dat ''lambourgini'' grin
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by koolJ1(f): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2011
Basics007:

who are these "we" "us" you keep refering to sef? You are sounding like a host of demons or something.
Rotflmao! Thought so too
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by uk1960007: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2011
nuela100: I noted in the last post that we are done with this thread. We will not make further comments on this thread after this post. uk1960007 was opened precisely to investigate the funny and contradictory posts by Crown Prince, after they were fowarded to us by a colleague. We will now focus on our contributer at the programming, computer and technology sections, which we have deep passion for.  These kind of things that go on here should be exposed sometimes, so that people will know that they are neither invisible nor invincible.

However, uk1960007 is not the work of a single individual; and note that we are all males; hence cannot not be his Ex. In fact, haven read our posts so far, I am sure it is evident that there is no way we could have put up with this behaviour for the number of years he said the relationship lasted.

We do not know his Ex and have no interest in knowing her. Actually, it could be upsetting to know her, because although one can empathize with her, it was still simply dumb to have put up with all the crap we've read about.
Re: My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2011
*sigh*

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Secret Desire: / What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? / How To Meet And Date A Millionaire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.