Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? (8386 Views)

Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty / Abdul Mutallab's Online Posts! / Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by member479760: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2011
The life terms is better than living outside world in naija. Dont forget prison is the most safe place on earth. The guy need to change his lifestyle a little, eat, pray, do sport and masturbate. one thing I know that is common to all is death. Money never safe the life of a rich man, the whole advance tech never safe the life of Alajobi.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by kurus: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by seedord247(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
I pray they grant him bail and come out safely.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by MMM2(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
safe journey 2 death boy angry
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by kurus: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by mallorca(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
silly Boy
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by kings33(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
Wat a pitiful, brain washed, pathetic, little brat. Ur friends, osama nd co are a wishing they ve an opportunity like u do to repent. I just hope u turn to Jesus, he as being always waiting
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by chinnyonwu(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2011
take him where they took edmund dantes,
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by r231(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
seedord247:

I pray they grant him bail and come out safely.

hmmmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by Johndoe100(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2011
The boy is a sick puppy. At least he ids off the streets for good.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by freecocoa(f): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2011
He wanted to die anyway,why waste time granting his wish?
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by r231(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2011
like he was going to win the case in the first place. . . .
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by Alxmyr(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2011
If the little brat is arraigned in Nigeria, his family will be carrying placards in Borno, Kano, Bauchi.

Now that he had pleaded guilty, hope they will not take to street when death sentence is pronounced on him.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
I think the young brat should rest in peace.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by dipo1: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2011
He should get a life sentence. Dunno how someone who is supposedly learned allows himself to be manipulated by a sect
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by kurus: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2011
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by gr8skills: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
He should be put in the same plane alone with no pilots and watch a programmed bomb count down across the seas. Since he wishes to die in the plane. Americans are wasting their time.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by MAKABBEY(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
He should be electricuted.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2011
Why is this guy being kept alive and made to go through the motions of a trial?

Abeg, make dem kpai the guy jare
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by emofine(f): 12:09am On Oct 13, 2011
what's next for him?. . .

Is it not so under Islamic law that states whichever member of the anatomy causes one to sin must be done away with? sha mek dem slice hin koko nau. . . abi no be de tool wey he wan use quench innocent lives?. . .sha effritin don dey spoil in fact mek am amputate his whole being abeg angry
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by Beaf: 12:13am On Oct 13, 2011
Can he now be shot quietly in a secret jail? Or injected with chemicals to make him mumble and blarb for the rest of his life?
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by Konjour(m): 12:25am On Oct 13, 2011
Guess he's also changed his mind about Al Awlaki's death. That dude does not look like he's deluded beyond belief. He is. angry

Was watching the news on BBC this evening with some Scottish pals when the guy's image kept flashing all over the screen and the

name "Nigerian" kept echoing throughout the room. In a room previously filled with banter,everybody just kept mute when this

particular stale gist was on,and the eerie silence was so pricking i felt like i was the guy in question.  We were back to our old ways

after a couple of minutes,but those few minutes really stirred something indescribable in me.

Anytime something negative is said about Nigeria,the lads would always turn to me for answers as if i was the culprit. grin grin grin embarassed  undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by jerryben12: 1:14am On Oct 13, 2011
Even if they let him go, the world is waiting for him to stone him to death.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by mamagee3(f): 1:28am On Oct 13, 2011
Better for him!
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 13, 2011
lol @ Muttallab
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 13, 2011
Seriously, who gives. . . ?

Dude is not even nigerian. I heard that he was from Yemen.

Why are you ppl still discussing him? undecided
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 13, 2011
Why talk of virgins when referring to this terror? No virgins for that man-lover wannabe bomber!  Probably,he's molested by his late Yemenis trainer before given the pant bomb to wear!He loose every thing all together dude!
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by femmy2010(m): 4:32am On Oct 13, 2011
Time in prison seem the best.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by ayinba1(f): 4:35am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Seriously, who gives. . . ?

Dude is not even nigerian. I heard that he was from Yemen.

Why are you ppl still discussing him? undecided

you never fail to crack me up.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2011
^^^^
Didn't you see his international passport on BBC? That terror crap of a guy has dent the Nigerian image in the area of security internationally!
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2011
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him?

Jail sans virgins but plenty of hairy dudes.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? by Bestglo(f): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2011
Death shouldn't mean anything to him,he asked for it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US / Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.