Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,361 members, 7,950,755 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

I’ll Defeat Anenih Again, Says Oshiomhole. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Defeat Anenih Again, Says Oshiomhole. (666 Views)

Oba Of Benin Death: Our Hearts Are Heavy, Says Oshiomhole / FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Defeat Anenih Again, Says Oshiomhole. by HighChief4(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole has said he would defeat the Chairman of the Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), Chief Tony Anenih, and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in next year’s governorship election.

Oshiomhole said next year’s election would not be decided on the basis of rhetorics or propaganda, but on visible achievements.

The governor spoke at Apana-Uzairue, Etsako West Local Government, at the weekend, during a thanksgiving reception in honour of the Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Chief Lucky James.

Anenih had, during the PDP State Congress, vowed to reclaim Edo for the PDP in next year’s elections.

Oshiomhole said: “Anenih will be defeated again, even in his local community. I will show him the number of roads leading to his house that I have tarred.

“I’m not afraid of the general in Edo State politics. I’m not a military man, but when the time comes, we will see that the era of promise and fail politics is over.”

James thanked the governor for repairing and building roads in 12 communities in Auchi, including Apana-Uzairue and Afowa-Iyowa-Ayoguri roads.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/22600-i%E2%80%99ll-defeat-anenih-again,-says-oshiomhole.html
Re: I’ll Defeat Anenih Again, Says Oshiomhole. by seanet02: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2011
he will be Trounced

(1) (Reply)

Oby Says Our Roads Cant Be Fixed In Our Life Time / Ndlea Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe For 15 More Days / Mental Health Of Pdp’s Kogi Governorship Candidate Throws State Into Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.