Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,245 members, 7,964,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:02 AM

How Is Life In Kaduna? - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Is Life In Kaduna? (21786 Views)

Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by OJILLEX(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
KAduna is a fantastic place to serve, the people are friendly to corpers, the insecurity is only in rural areas but every other place in kaduna is cool.You will really enjoy your stay
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
adewaleadeyemi8:

Hmmmmmmm, to go knack hausa or Fulani man daughter na trouble you dey find o. Their girls are easy going, but ehn.

There are lots of beautiful southern Kaduna girls that are very accommodating and easy to approach, dem no dey stingy attol BUT dem dey highly fertile, if you loose guard na belle oooooooooooooooooo grin
Na the Fulanis onces I wan knack, those Hijab onces grin grin
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
DJBIGGY:

The educated ones are very coded. But there are also Kaduna christian girls too na. Not all of them in Kaduna are Hausa or fulani
Na the Fulanis hijab onces I wan knack grin
Hope they are easy going?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
specialmati:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed thou shall not fornicate, instead marry one of them as wife since you want to experience knacking
I go first warm engine before driving.
Hope the Fulani hijab girls are easy going?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by complexstuffs(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Babathanks:

Who are bandit?
Are they not all Muslims?
Please don’t let me argue any religious arguments with you boss. I’m in kaduna during the sharia war in the year 2008 and I why is good for someone to stay where is religion is highly populated

Do you even know how many Muslims were slaughtered by those blood thirsty Christians in Sabon Tasha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by complexstuffs(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
tym92:

You know nothing about Kaduna

You that knows yet don't see anything wrong in violence against Muslims
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by eleniyan2020: 12:20am On Aug 15, 2023
bestman09:
Kaduna used to be the best northern city after Jos before all the madness started. Hell rufai and his gang made it unsafe but God will be with you and you will excel over there.

It's like someone being posted to Abia state from Ibadan or Kano. Everyone is apprehensive about everything now.
kaduna is better than Jos!

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by eleniyan2020: 12:48am On Aug 15, 2023
tukzee:
I stay in Kaduna, Kaduna town is very safe. Try and serve in Kaduna town, get accommodation in places like barnawa, sabo, narrayi, kakuri etc you will definitely enjoy serving in Kaduna
where u de stay?
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by specialmati(m): 1:31am On Aug 15, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

I go first warm engine before driving.
Hope the Fulani hijab girls are easy going?
cool cool cool cool cool cool whose side are you of ? God or devil.
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by LOVEGINO(m): 1:43am On Aug 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
I dey tells you.Dont let anyone deceived you that it is safe.Most of the killings are not reported.Just watch where you move to.
lol. No be so una think am ooo.
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by NwaliE01: 3:29am On Aug 15, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

How about there girls?
Bcus me I never knack Fulani and Hausa girls, I want to experience it.
Hope they are easy to approach and knack?
Especially those Hijab onces

Get ready to loose your penix. If they catch you, you're in big trouble.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Wainey: 5:07am On Aug 15, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

How about there girls?
Bcus me I never knack Fulani and Hausa girls, I want to experience it.
Hope they are easy to approach and knack?
Especially those Hijab onces
no go do something we go make them cut your hand or kill you o
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by DJBIGGY(m): 5:20am On Aug 15, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Na the Fulanis hijab onces I wan knack grin
Hope they are easy going?

cheesy cheesy why not? Just be cool and caring. You don melt their heart. But make their Hausa boys notice say Dem dey feel you. You don become enemy
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Kingsleyekene57: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2023
saintbillion:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, woke up this morning and I heard the printing of NYSC call up letter is on going. I rush to the site, key in my login details, and click on call up letter. Boom what I saw silent my joy.
Na Kaduna them post me. I dey fear north. Pls any suggestions?
If not that God helped me this Fulani people enter our shop and I was would close to death bcoz my throat was dry no saliva.
I saw my death on dat,I cried bcoz I don't look for trouble or u can't see me quarreling with someone but I was attacked.
I won't advise u to go to kaduna especially the southern part, very dangerous
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Babathanks(m): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2023
complexstuffs:

Do you even know how many Muslims were slaughtered by those blood thirsty Christians in Sabon Tasha?
They retaliate back. You guys destabilise gwari till now. Nobody can even go there again. I’m not supporting Christians, I’m not a fan of religion but the truth of the matter is that Muslims are the architects of all the problems in kaduna. If they did not kill or cause terrorist first. Christians will not fight them back

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by henrimoto(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
I dey tells you.Dont let anyone deceived you that it is safe.Most of the killings are not reported.Just watch where you move to.
Shut your mouth! Don't say what you don't know. You go dey your room dey talk down on where you never reach.

@Op, no fear. Kaduna is a big state. Most of where we hear about heart breaking news are the very interior and inner rural part.

The NYSC orientation camp site is in town,e route into the heart of the City. You go enjoy KD. Dear NOT! Moreover, kaduna is not in the far north of the country.
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by henrimoto(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2023
NaMe4:
It's very likely after your service you may refuse to return Southward just as many others. It's a lovely city.

Very True.
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Coolx: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2023
saintbillion:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, woke up this morning and I heard the printing of NYSC call up letter is on going. I rush to the site, key in my login details, and click on call up letter. Boom what I saw silent my joy.
Don't mind those guys talking negative things about Kd
I'm a Kogi indigen and I relocate to Kd sin 2017
I did my HND here
And bandits aren't roaming about here
Insecurities is all over Nigeria
As long as u respect urself no one will touch u
U just hv to respect pple believe
I can bet saying bad hv never for once step foot outside their state
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Swaggnum(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2023
Omo kd is cool,that's where I live...u will not want to go back to ur state once u touchdown kd.the only threats r in the outskirts where u find bushes.and I'm sure u won't be posted to such places.croc city dope bro
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2023
henrimoto:
Shut your mouth! Don't say what you don't know. You go dey your room dey talk down on where you never reach.

@Op, no fear. Kaduna is a big state. Most of where we hear about heart breaking news are the very interior and inner rural part.

The NYSC orientation camp site is in town,e route into the heart of the City. You go enjoy KD. Dear NOT! Moreover, kaduna is not in the far north of the country.
No be volatile roads wey bokoharam dey do road block he go drive pass before he reach KD?

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by caandi: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2023
saintbillion:

What can I do sir? How can I apply for redeployment without going to camp?
it requires money o
I did for my lil bro
Spent 70k
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by caandi: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2023
saintbillion:

What can I do sir? How can I apply for redeployment without going to camp?
it requires money o
I did for my lil bro
Spent 70k
But u shld have run it before they posted you
Now u can’t escape the camp
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by haweezee: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=Lewisjohnson post=125114078]
When am telling u to come in prayerfully, u are talking about knacking girls, u see wetin dey kill people like u before their time abi! Meanwhile am a born again Christian, I don't hv answer to such immoral questions. Zip your trouser and be focus or u will end your life like Samson. Wish u good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by saintbillion(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
caandi:
it requires money o
I did for my lil bro
Spent 70k
But u shld have run it before they posted you
Now u can’t escape the camp
A friend of mine worked his. He was posted to Kano. But reprinted and now its Abuja. He wanted to do mine too yesterday. But I asked him to 4get about it.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by saintbillion(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
lordraff:
If your mind carry am, fine, if not stay in your house and when the time comes apply for remobilization.

You can join my WhatsApp group below for more updates.
click to join the NYSC WhatsApp for more updates
Na same state them go post u na.
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
saintbillion:
Have you arrived at your camp?
https://www.nairaland.com/7814573/1m-ransom-paid-release-kidnapped
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by saintbillion(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2023

Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Evestar200(f): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
saintbillion:

I arrived safely ooo
Government College, Kurmi Mashi 😎😎😎😎
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by saintbillion(m): 6:07am On Aug 25, 2023
Evestar200:
Government College, Kurmi Mashi 😎😎😎😎
Yea boss
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Evestar200(f): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2023
saintbillion:

Yea boss
Enjoy
Re: How Is Life In Kaduna? by Amm14: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
saintbillion:

Yea boss
Awfr boss
I dey Kaduna camp like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osun B15 Lets Meet Here / Coronavirus: Postpone NYSC Orientation Camp - MURIC Warns FG / Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.