Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. (467 Views)

CBN Plans To Limit Buying And Selling Of FOREX In Cash By BSCs To $500 / Speculators Undermine Measures To Stabilize Foreign Exchange Market – Ribadu / Osinbajo: Let's Put In Place New Measures To Prevent Coups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by Omooba77: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
CBN plans to take new measures to stabilize naira against dollar.

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1691119834715848704

Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by Administration1: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Who cares
Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by FutureRecord: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Administration1:
Who cares
Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by ivolt: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mumu people.
I thought you have handed us over to "market forces"?
How can Tinubu with no economic qualifications be single-handedly making economic policies?
At leats, he should have waited until experts are in charge of various departments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by rinzaugustine: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lol another Buhari trial an error reincarnating all over again as dejavu..the only difference this time is that instead of emefiele it’s now a Yoruba man...are there actually sane people that believe these guys can change anything in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by FutureRecord: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
ivolt:
Mumu people.
How can Tinubu with no economic qualifications be single-handedly making economic policies?
Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by Ladyclara002(f): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Left for them
Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by FutureRecord: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ladyclara002:
Left for them
Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by ivolt: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=FutureRecord post=125109347][/quote]
Do not mention me again or I report you for spamming and stalking.
Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by favor914: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
ivolt:
Mumu people.
Naira is purportedly crashing because we have so many lazy people like you that add no value to the country, what we call economic Almijiris.
Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by Amethystss: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Please they should start already
Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by favor914: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Lol another Buhari trial an error reincarnating all over again as dejavu..the only difference this time is that instead of emefiele it’s now a Yoruba man...are there actually sane people that believe these guys can change anything in Nigeria?
The Central Bank of Nigeria should stabilize your currency for a bunch of lazy people that don’t export anything for foreign exchange?

If I am lying, mention just 1 commodity that your state government exported last year for foreign exchange.
Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by ivolt: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
favor914:
Naira is purportedly crashing because we have so many lazy people like you that add no value to the country, what we call economic Almijiris.
No, dumb gullible people like you who get fed propaganda are the real problem.
How I wish there is an IQ test to get voters card.

BTW, an e-LovePeddler like you shouldn't be talking about value.
Not only are you useless to the economy, you are a drag on us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by favor914: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
ivolt:

No, dumb gullible people like you who get fed propaganda are the real problem.
How I wish there is an IQ test to get voters card.

BTW, an e-wore like you shouldn't be talking about value.
Not only are you useless to the economy, you contribute negatively.
Tinubu’s Almijiri, please mention just 1 commodity that your state or local governments exports for foreign exchange?

Shameless Clueless Obidient, be waiting for CBN to do Dollars abracadabra for you lazy thing, don’t go & look 👀 for an ends to generate forex .

1 Like

Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by SensetionalGoal(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
ivolt:
Mumu people.

The thing tire everybody...
Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by Kingsmeal: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
favor914:
Tinubu’s Almijiri, please mention just 1 commodity your state or local governments exported for foreign exchange?

Shameless Clueless Obidient, be waiting for CBN to do Dollars abracadabra.

Mûmu

The crude the country exports, where is the money/FX?

No be same crude Saudi Arabia get?

Ode, instead of holding the govt accountable, you chose to blame the citizens that virtually sacrifice everything all because your tribesman is the CinC.

This time around, una go explain tire, while the country tanks and Yorubas will be seen as bad in everything.

1 Like

Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by favor914: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Mûmu

The crude the country exports, whereisv the money?

No be same crude Saudi Arabia get?

Ode
What money, exactly why I called you an oblivious minded shameless Almijiri , 1.2 million barrels of crude oil a day export for 213 million people?

Saudi Arabia exports 12million barrels a day for 36 million people.

Mention 1 commodity based on your state’s comparative advantages that it exports for foreign exchange?

Lazy oblivious Tinubu Almijiri.

1 Like

Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by kokoA(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Make dem dey plan.. E go reach 1k naira to 1dols before their eyes clear..I mean, did they not envisage this before? It's now they want to start planning.
Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by favor914: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
kokoA:
Make dem dey plan.. E go reach 1k naira to 1dols before their eyes clear..I mean, did they not envisage this before? It's now they want to start planning.
Lazy people way no dey export anything, make una dey look 👀, dey wait for CBN & Tinubu.
Re: CBN Plans To Take New Measures To Stabilize Naira Against Dollar. by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2023

(1)

Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road Resume As MTN Took Over Funding(vid / Lagos & Abuja -world’s Most Expensive Airports With 27 Levies IATA / 2023 Polls: Catholic Bishops Warn Supreme Court Against Bending The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.