Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Divine Healing From God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Healing From God. (93 Views)

A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing / Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) / Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Healing From God. by Missyajoke(f): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lord Jesus I pray you'll touch the heart of anyone who will read this message in Jesus name (Amen). I pray in the name of Jesus that God will minister to you through this message in this name (Amen).
Luke 8:43-48 goes thus And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any, Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched. And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me. And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately. And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace
This Bible passage shows the healing power of God and how mighty God is. I pray for anyone reading this message that it there's any sickness you're battling with in the name of Jesus Christ you're made whole (Amen).

Jesus and his disciples went to Jericho. And as they were leaving, they were followed by a large crowd. A blind beggar by the name of Bartimaeus son of Timaeus was sitting beside the road. When he heard that it was Jesus from Nazareth, he shouted, “Jesus, Son of David,[a] have pity on me!” Many people told the man to stop, but he shouted even louder, “Son of David, have pity on me!” Jesus stopped and said, “Call him over!”. Jesus prayed for Bartimaeus and he became whole. In the name of Jesus if you're experiencing any pain or discomfort in your body God has made you whole in Jesus name (Amen). Goodnight everyone, God bless you all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/08/2023 / When God Calls You I / Wise Wednesday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.