Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,163 members, 7,887,391 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:07 AM

Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! (682 Views)

I Am Back Guys!!! Dbull Is Back(pics) / See What Dbull Is Having For Breakfast(pics) / Rumoured Girlfriend Of Artiste Dbull, Nancy Isime Celebrates 30th Birthday (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by MSN1(m): 1:19am On Aug 15, 2023
The rate people are committing suicide now is very alarming and to think that we ALL have each other's medicine; is very surprising.

Please lets use this thread to reach out to one another in order to know the little way we can help. As broke and frustrated you may think that you are; you have something someone out there craves for and the funniest thing is that; That thing means nothing to you or you can live comfortably without it.

* My desire---- Am currently in need of an Android phone and i will be glad if anyone could teach me ANY Tech. skill.

*Who i can help now----- I think God can use me to help @Dbull ( Our Nairaland musician).

I just gave it a thought now that; A lot of Nigerians are dying, in depression, some are frustrated and we ALL are in places (Both financially and Graciously) to uplift others .

---I live in the house of a TOP celebrity who is into show biz. (A very kind man)
I just gave it a thought now that; even in my broke state; i could help someone here to achieve his or her goal.

@Dbull or anyone close to him should contact me ASAP... this DECEMBER may be your best to get to spotlight!.

I believe that it would be fun seeing our own Dbull performing with the likes of top celebrities and it would be a dream come true.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by illicit(m): 3:27am On Aug 15, 2023
You live in the house of a top celebrity but u need Android phone

The celebrity won't help you but will help a random person u bring along?

Wait, are ye the rat staying in his house ni or gecko

Anyway iamdbull come n see

2 Likes

Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by Thislifesef: 4:49am On Aug 15, 2023
So this "very kind" showbiz man no fit buy you android phone or show you the way
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by MSN1(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2023
illicit:
You live in the house of a top celebrity but u need Android phone

The celebrity won't help you but will help a random person u bring along?

Wait, are ye the rat staying in his house ni or gecko

Anyway iamdbull come n see
lol... i have said it times without number, Nairaland is filled with a lot of kids!
If a good man offers you a dope house with 24/7 electricity abd rent free. The best thing you can do is to start asking him for favours unnecessarily?
i don't intend trading words with ANYONE because the topics we see on NL these days depicts the fact that WE HAVE A LOT OF PREMATURE'S HERE!
I dnt need to brag about the fact that from now till my death; I HAVE A WELL MANAGEABLE PAYING JOB.
if u say trash about my present state (due to mistakes in business) then keep opening your teeth.
I have passed my candid message, do follow up with Dbull. ask him to know the day i wud ask him for ₦100 because i feel we All Are in a good position to help others IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR CONDITION...
God Help you to change your DULL MENTALITY.

1 Like

Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by MSN1(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2023
Thislifesef:
So this "very kind" showbiz man no fit buy you android phone or show you the way
Its quite unfortunate that this forum has been turned to KID'S ZONE. R.I.P to old NL filled with mature and reasonable minds.
No wonder we have a lot of unproductive youth these days
I HAVE PASSED MY CANDID MESSAGE AND THIS IS D END OF THIS DISCUSSION.
If you have this DULL MENTALITY, y not address the topic of this thread and present what you think you can help others with.
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by MSN1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
I wonder the mentality a lot of people are walking with.
For your info. thinking that i presently don't have a phone due to failed business that i am still paying debts, automatically means i should pest a very kind man for phone?
I NEVER stated ANYWHERE that i would be collecting a dime from Dbull neither do i need ANY THANK YOU.
@The guy that connected me today didn't take a dime and i am very grateful for that .
The aim of this thread is to help others but some Kids are bashing me, asking me useless questions.
U GUYS HAVE GOOD PHONES, MONEY AND CONNECT. Pls state clearly how you can help others or JUST PASS, you mustn't show your myopic thinking everywhere.
NEXT TIME U GUYS SHUD TELL ME TO INFORM THE MAN TO B BUYING FOODSTUFFS FOR ME.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by illicit(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
MSN1:

lol... i have said it times without number, Nairaland is filled with a lot of kids!
If a good man offers you a dope house with 24/7 electricity abd rent free. The best thing you can do is to start asking him for favours unnecessarily?
i don't intend trading words with ANYONE because the topics we see on NL these days depicts the fact that WE HAVE A LOT OF PREMATURE'S HERE!
I dnt need to brag about the fact that from now till my death; I HAVE A WELL MANAGEABLE PAYING JOB.
if u say trash about my present state (due to mistakes in business) then keep opening your teeth.
I have passed my candid message, do follow up with Dbull. ask him to know the day i wud ask him for ₦100 because i feel we All Are in a good position to help others IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR CONDITION...
God Help you to change your DULL MENTALITY.

I didn't say u are doing houseboy for the rich guy tho....
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by tobby20: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
MSN1:
The rate people are committing suicide now is very alarming and to think that we ALL have each other's medicine; is very surprising.

Please lets use this thread to reach out to one another in order to know the little way we can help. As broke and frustrated you may think that you are; you have something someone out there craves for and the funniest thing is that; That thing means nothing to you or you can live comfortably without it.

* My desire---- Am currently in need of an Android phone and i will be glad if anyone could teach me ANY Tech. skill.

*Who i can help now----- I think God can use me to help @Dbull ( Our Nairaland musician).

I just gave it a thought now that; A lot of Nigerians are dying, in depression, some are frustrated and we ALL are in places (Both financially and Graciously) to uplift others .

---I live in the house of a TOP celebrity who is into show biz. (A very kind man)
I just gave it a thought now that; even in my broke state; i could help someone here to achieve his or her goal.

@Dbull or anyone close to him should contact me ASAP... this DECEMBER may be your best to get to spotlight!.

I believe that it would be fun seeing our own Dbull performing with the likes of top celebrities and it would be a dream come true.
Thanks
Pls help me na
Talk to your bosss about it Abeg i b lasu student
Na poco lee help Bella o
Bella no suppose dey where e Dey today
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by GodWrites: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
What a funny thread. You have the connection of a celebrity yet you can't utilise it. Even if it's to serve as his cleaner, laundry man or driver, you will never be broke. An opportunity is right under your nose but your eye dey for sokoto. Indeed in this life, one needs wisdom.
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
GodWrites:
What a funny thread. You have the connection of a celebrity yet you can't utilise it. Even if it's to serve as his cleaner, laundry man or driver, you will never be broke. An opportunity is right under your nose but your eye dey for sokoto. Indeed in this life, one needs wisdom.
This is unnecessary sir. Our fates are really complicated.. I will advice you stop discouraging the good man.
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by MSN1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
tobby20:

Pls help me na
Talk to your bosss about it Abeg i b lasu student
Na poco lee help Bella o
Bella no suppose dey where e Dey today
Bro. bother not, i will contact you incase of ANY development because He is currently out of d country. Lets hope that shows wud come up this December. I just need to appeal to him to fix few minutes for your performance.
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by tobby20: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2023
MSN1:

Bro. bother not, i will contact you incase of ANY development because He is currently out of d country. Lets hope that shows wud come up this December. I just need to appeal to him to fix few minutes for your performance.
omor I don’t know what to say but I’m grateful to the universe if this can be a realist

1 Like

Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by Iamdbull: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2023
MSN1:

Thanks
Just seeing this, I will be very grateful

1 Like

Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by MSN1(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2023
tobby20:
omor I don’t know what to say but I’m grateful to the universe if this can be a realist
On God.
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by MSN1(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2023
Iamdbull:

Just seeing this, I will be very grateful
On God...
i will pass d info. when he comes back 2 Naija.
i will discuss with him, if e could help to give you guys few mins. of performance in any of his shows. He his a good and listening man.
Lets hope this December works out.
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by MSN1(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2023
Why are others NOT adding their inputs, Please, we All have someone/something out there we can help others with.
Remember; No one is EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is SOMETHING.
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by Iamdbull: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
MSN1:

On God...
i will pass d info. when he comes back 2 Naija.
i will discuss with him, if e could help to give you guys few mins. of performance in any of his shows. He his a good and listening man.
Lets hope this December works out.
Thank you very much for the support man, I will be very glad

1 Like

Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God can help you through me! by tobby20: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
MSN1:

Thanks
hello sir I’ve sent you a mail pls reply

(1) (Reply)

Woman Burñed Àlive After Refusing Marriage Proposal From Childhood Female Friend / Thinking Twice About Marrying Your Best Friend / Video Of Elderly Nigerian Couple Fighting Over Feeding Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.