Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,226 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Problem Of Patients Long Awaiting Cue In Hospital - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Problem Of Patients Long Awaiting Cue In Hospital (1224 Views)

Hospital Management System Program. / Could Anyone Help Me To Solve My Installation Problem Of Direct X On Hp Vista / Which Programming Language Is Best For Building An Hospital Management Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Of Patients Long Awaiting Cue In Hospital by chidex101(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2011
Plz fellow nairalanders, i want 2 knw of any destop application dat can solve patients cue problem in hospital.
Re: Problem Of Patients Long Awaiting Cue In Hospital by trendphemmy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
i need it too
Re: Problem Of Patients Long Awaiting Cue In Hospital by GoodMuyis(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2011
better Design or get a Designer for the Software
Re: Problem Of Patients Long Awaiting Cue In Hospital by Deola9848(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2011
I can help you with this. I've got a working application (currently in its 4th version). You can read up on it at www.roundstoneconsulting.co.uk

Ontact info also available on there.
Re: Problem Of Patients Long Awaiting Cue In Hospital by trendphemmy(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2011
how do we get it
Re: Problem Of Patients Long Awaiting Cue In Hospital by Deola9848(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2011
Your best bet is to setup a dropbox account. Once that's done,i'll send you the setup files and guild you through. i'm assuming you've read through the features. If you have then also indicate the modules you'd be interested in.
Re: Problem Of Patients Long Awaiting Cue In Hospital by trendphemmy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
we are interested in the emrms(electronic medical records management system),how do we open d dropbox pls
Re: Problem Of Patients Long Awaiting Cue In Hospital by Deola9848(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
Dropbox is a free "mobile USB". Search ongoogle or go to www.dropbox.com. Once you're done setting up your account,you can send me the username (usually ur email address) and I'll have the setup files sent to you.

Ring me on 07044113535 if you run into any problems.

Cheers.
Re: Problem Of Patients Long Awaiting Cue In Hospital by olerone: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
hi,
my company has a hospital software that can solve this problem,my company's name is olerone softwares.You can check this software here
http://www.oleronesoftwares.com/products.html.    click on "medics" picture. or contact me  08037224827,07028104783.

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Programmers Something Big Is Happening / 20 Cool Clojure Functions / Oracle Database Experts Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.