Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,141 members, 7,907,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? (3316 Views)

When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? / You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? by lotkyes200: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
You dont need to say he knows except he is so du.. b
Re: I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? by C2Ok: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikennaford:

I like you, are you a Nigerian?
It doesn’t matter… ion think she’d like a dubious retârded fraud like you.. I just saw the stuįpid thread you put up last year deceiving poor folks to drop their BTC address in hopes of being credited with 100 dollars, dude, that was low of you aswear 👎
Re: I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? by Ikennaford: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
C2Ok:

It doesn’t matter… ion think she’d like a dubious retârded fraud like you.. I just saw the stuįpid thread you put up last year deceiving poor folks to drop their BTC address in hopes of being credited with 100 dollars, dude, that was low of you aswear 👎
Don't say that niqqi, I disbursd everything, verify before you talk,
Re: I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? by Nehyooh(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
tochez24:

He who comes with equity must come with clean hands!!!!🤲🏾

I'm not here to judge women or their past, but in all sincerity, a woman who has lost her virginity deserves nothing!!! Not even a man talkless of a rich man.

Even the bible instructed men to pay the bride price of only virgins, hence you as a man spending millions to marry a non virgin is nothing but a big FOOL💔

As I'm trying so hard to keep making money, a lady that deserves my effort in life she also try so hard to keep her legs closed.

It's all about sacrifices!!!

I actually have a virgin i want to marry now sef but she said i should give to time to round up with her school, hopefully she doesn't loose her virginity by then though🙄
I pray she doesn't bro.

I had a a counselling section on a WhatsApp group yesterday, and the facilitator made mention of your statement up here that "A man should only pay the bride price of a virgin" But refused to tell us the bible verse.

Do you have idea of where is it in the bible?
Though am trying to do my research as well grin
Re: I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? by tochez24(m): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nehyooh:
I pray she doesn't bro.

I had a a counselling section on a WhatsApp group yesterday, and the facilitator made mention of your statement up here that "A man should only pay the bride price of a virgin" But refused to tell us the bible verse.

Do you have idea of where is it in the bible?
Though am trying to do my research as well grin

Exodus 22:16-17: "If a man seduces a virgin who is not pledged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the bride-price, and she shall be his wife. If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, he must still pay the bride-price for virgins."

Specifically for virgins bro💯

Yet a sane man will foolishly go and pay millions for a non virgin🙄
Re: I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? by Okoroawusa: 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Being a virgin na achievement?
Re: I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? by sta1: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
What they really should be teaching in relationship and sex education:

https://www.nairaland.com/7804321/sex-covenant-making-9-other
Re: I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? by shantti(m): 12:15am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
There are virgins everywhere and even here on nairaland but the problem is the type of guys wanting these virgins.
Imagine guys that patronize hookup ladies also longing to wife a virgin, is that fair? That's my problem with them.

Imagine a broke girl looking for a rich husband, is that fair?
Re: I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? by dhiqson(m): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

My mother and father brought me up teaching me these things .. most people act like sheep that's why the world suffers... check out justpearlythings and Roma Army on youtube ..they teach women these same things ... so don't be surprised this thing is coming from a woman... I'm a critical and independent thinker ... I also criticise the black race , and I'm not white ...I also criticise how Christianity allows alot of crap happen ..but I'm a Christian

I refuse to believe you're a lady sha
God forbid
This is a guy!!!!!!
A fuckin guy!!!
Like wtf!!?
Pearly things! I never see any woman use that podcast as a yardstick and yet...? Nah you be guy

Guy you dey yarn facts
You're a facts guy
Re: I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? by Nehyooh(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2023
tochez24:

Exodus 22:16-17: "If a man seduces a virgin who is not pledged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the bride-price, and she shall be his wife. If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, he must still pay the bride-price for virgins."

Specifically for virgins bro💯

Yet a sane man will foolishly go and pay millions for a non virgin🙄
Woow, this is deep. Learnt alot bro, thanks.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? by aisha1314(f): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2023
LoveUdie:

TELL HIM THE TRUTH.

Whether you tell him the truth or a lie, it will be discovered on your wedding night. Not all brothers are daft not to identify a sister who is a virgin or not.

Let me share this story with you. A sister got married and on their wedding night, the brother discovered she had been lying to be a virgin all along.

This single lie of hers almost broke her new home. The brother wasn't angry because she wasn't a virgin but because she LIED. If you want to break a person's trust in you, tell a lie!

While they were courting, the brother asked to know about her past sexual life (if any), not to disdain her, he just wanted to know what to expect on their wedding night at least.

Meanwhile, the sister had lost her virginity. According to her, she had sex just a few times before rededicating her life to Christ. But she chose to lie to her fiancee for whatever reason that suit her.

Virginity is not something to lie about especially when you have given your life to Christ. Whatever happened in your past was only a chapter of your life, not the entire book!

It is better to let the brother know that you are no longer a virgin and trust is established than tell a lie and lose his trust for you when he finds out. But before you divulge such information, please hear this.

It is very important to go into a relationship with a Child of God who understands forgiveness and restoration. I mean a man who understands that when a sister is in Christ, all things become NEW and she can be trusted.

Some of our born-again brothers do not understand these things. Their born-again doesn't want to have anything to do with a sister's past. They are looking for a saint to marry. Some of them are even bent on marrying a virgin.

So, if you're in a relationship with a brother like that, just know that telling him you're not a virgin might birth the END of that relationship and you must be ready for whatever comes out of your sincere truth. Probably, he was never yours!

But here's the main thing. If the brother you're in a relationship with asks if you're a virgin or not, tell him the truth! Even if he doesn't ask, because some brothers might be shy to ask such questions, let him know the truth before you get married.

You don't have to tell him how many times it happened. Just let him know you are not a virgin and since you gave your life to Christ or rededicated your life to Christ, you have turned a new leaf.

Giving him the full details might escalate things. Not every man can contain such information, especially at that moment. It is wise to know what to say and how to say it.

The most important thing is, he knows what to expect on your wedding night and trust is established!

Also, divulging such information at the stage of friendship or the early stage of your relationship isn't wise. You must take your time to know the kind of man he is, and how he interprets things, and react to them.

Secondly, you must be sure he loves you so much not to allow such information to ruin your relationship. Thirdly, be sure he is not an 'I must marry a virgin' kind of man. If he is, then he is not for you!

His mentality about virginity or not matters a lot and you must be aware of it.

However, some brothers do not mind, as long as you have repented from that old way of life. So, don't be scared to say the truth.

Tell him the truth, not only because you don't want to lie to him but because you are a Child of...... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/?m=1

Mary Balogun

I just honestly don't understand what the big deal is with virginity. Any guy who doesn't want to be with me because I'm not a virgin or because of my past relationship life isn't worth my time and can go Bleep himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? / How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? / Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.