Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,944 members, 7,980,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:12 PM

Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates (10862 Views)

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / Pro-G5 Comments: SSS Grills CJN Ariwoola, other Justices demand Resignation - PG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by aderadio1: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2023
rexesq:
Treat them well. Pay them well. Improve on their services. Some don't have courts. They pair!

They go to work on public transport even boarding Okada...
What is wrong in going to work with public transport?
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by Tochi3(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2023
This man better be watched carefully ... you should concentrate on true & bias free justice..the sanctity of the rule of Law must be respected & protected at all cost...don't bring technicalities at the judicial panel...

Get that ass off to work...All eyes on the judiciary
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by MrsTwrite(f): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Justice Ariwoola has no business being in the same sentence with that "good man" phrase.

Ok.
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by wman(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2023
We want fair judgements too.
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by Emma1Oj(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2023
Pls what date is the final judgement?? I don't know if I'm the only one that's been anxious.
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by chemicolt: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2023
ok
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by Gentlelox: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2023
Our judiciary is money bag judiciary.

I av a cousin that is a well known judge and often times av heard tales of how he got 2million, 5milliom, 10 million etc for a case...

They usually pay through his handler(someone working for him) and not to him direct and not to be paid to his bank account too.

I lost my fate on d judiciary when a yahoo boy killed his gf and used money to turn the case from Criminal case(murder) to a civil case(petty theft). Even the DPO and some officers from the state CID were paid for this.... Na work over for the fat boy.
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by Saidfx(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2023
Zico5:
I wonder if these self acclaimed most enlightened in this country want to arm twist the judiciary. Even Atiku that had spread over 36 states of the federation knows that it's effort in futility, not to talk of Obi supporters that could not maintain 2/3 minimum shouting ALL EYES ON JUDICIARY. They termed themselves as the most educated, most enlightened, most traveled but in reality are the most stupid and uneducated.

They don't know history, especially in Nigeria. Nitwits!
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by Steinmann: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2023
Tell it to the presidential election tribunal.
ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by BabaIbo: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2023
Antoeni:
The Only Just Judge I Know

Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by Nizguy(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2023
gameova:
I'm still hopeful. Peter Obi is coming cool cool

Please when is the final ruling
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by A19bgbs: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2023
Ok

Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by gameova(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2023
Nizguy:

Please when is the final ruling
Not known yet.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by DMerciful(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2023
We still don't trust him!
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by BabaIbo: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2023
wilmant:

Just Judge. Abeg explain

I have Google searched it, he was the judge that gave the final verdict in Ekweremadu's recent UK case.
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by BabaIbo: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2023
With this guy as CJN, I don't have any confidence in the judiciary.

Na my opinion!
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by Ganbite: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2023
darling4242:
https://punchng.com/avoid-delayed-justice-cjn-tells-magistrates/?amp

Seriously this pending court case is still delaying the Nigeria Youth because many of us are calm due to the ongoing issue if I does not favour us then the military will take over the nation's affairs..

is two thing it is either OBI or coup he choice is now left for the judges to make the right judgement with all evidence before them
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by Yankee101: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2023
Says the man who brought in uzodima
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by Yankee101: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2023
And why keep Tinubu as long as possible as president when any rerun should be done immediately?
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by omoluka: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2023
When is the final judgement of the pept abeg, i don taya for this obidient noise wink
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by iamjavadem(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2023
The judiciary was setup to help find justice but it has a lot of loopholes that requires laws to be updated more frequently to block these loopholes. Everything is based on what you can prove which guarantees that innocent people don't get punished. The loophole with this is that if truly something happens and you cannot prove it, you cannot win the case . Understand this and know peace. If I cannot prove something I won't even bother, I have accepted it. Next
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by Jostoman: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2023
We are watching you people

All eyes on judiciary
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by Daddy46: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2023
Zico5:
I wonder if these self acclaimed most enlightened in this country want to arm twist the judiciary. Even Atiku that had spread over 36 states of the federation knows that it's effort in futility, not to talk of Obi supporters that could not maintain 2/3 minimum shouting ALL EYES ON JUDICIARY. They termed themselves as the most educated, most enlightened, most traveled but in reality are the most stupid and uneducated.
poor parenting
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by tnerro1(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2023
Mr CJN , what of the VAT case, it is under ur pillow ba? Something that will benefit ur people and u are hiding the case filed by Rivers and Lagos, God will judge you all in that judiciary
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by neyop85(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
NewNg1:
We are watching you both, the adviser and the advisee. Nigerians are waiting

Igbos are watching you mean?
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by joe4christ(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Zico5:

Don’t mind them. Tinubu is doing extremely well. Nigerian economy is fast rising, his government is currently creating millions of Jobs and everybody can now feel the fresh renewed hope only Tinubu and APC brings. This government will continue to favor you and your family and may you continue to enjoy the benefits Tinubu brings!
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by Zico5(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
joe4christ:

Don’t mind them. Tinubu is doing extremely well. Nigerian economy is fast rising, his government is currently creating millions of Jobs and everybody can now feel the fresh renewed hope only Tinubu and APC brings. This government will continue to favor you and your family and may you continue to enjoy the benefits Tinubu brings!
So tell me the idea of a third class graduate when he said he will remove the subsidy. Does he has anything in his head to think about the solution to our problem. What was his impact when he was governor of Anambra state. Or Anambra is already a heaven on earth. Nonsense ingredients
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by Josephkabila12: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
NewNg1:
We are watching you both, the adviser and the advisee. Nigerians are waiting
ibos are waiting I guess
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by zoedew: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
I hope it was a virtual event.
Re: Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates by rexesq(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
aderadio1:
What is wrong in going to work with public transport?

My data should not be for your reply, else it wastes just as this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roads: We Have N431 Billion Ready For Collection, Umahi Tells Contractors / Beyond #ArmsProbe: The Need To Probe The Entire Defence Budget / Edo Primary: Aggrieved PDP Aspirant Pledges Loyalty To Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.