Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,865 members, 7,931,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:34 PM

Daravit Woman - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daravit Woman (1937 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daravit Woman by FertilityH: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2023
Facts about Daravit woman

Drop Reviews

Re: Daravit Woman by Ekabobo: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2023
Wanted buying this drugs last week... But decided against it.... A review wud be highly welcomed
Re: Daravit Woman by FertilityH: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2023
Reviews Needed on this product
Re: Daravit Woman by FertilityH: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
So someone with high prolactin (hormonal imbalance) contacted me for reviews on daravit woman, I told her I don't sell but I will help her make inquiry which I did but got no response

I went to Facebook and tried searching for reviews and I got 97% positive reviews on it so I asked her to lower her prolactin first

She wanted to know drugs she can take but I told her, I know some drugs for prolactin but I am not licensed.. What if something happens and we need to reverse the effects

she asked about my herbs, I told her my herbs for prolactin, she can Google search some herbs I have mixed and Also most of my customers I do tell them if you try visit gynecologist and there drug didn't lower the prolactin, try my herbs and if you try my herbs and it's didn't work for you, try visit a gynecologist for treatment (our body differs and they respond to treatment differently but staying on Prolactin drugs for a long time isn't advisable)

She got my herbs and after a month use, she went back to check her prolactin (The herb brought it down but not in total) her prolactin was almost 150

I immediately asked her to see a gynecologist to finalize the prolactin deal... she was given a month use drug aswell (Just 1 visit to the gynecologist cost her almost 100k) 50 naira drug for pharmacy can be sold 20k for you at the hospital

Finally after the drug, instead of her normal 58,59,60 days menstrual cycle she saw her cycle 30 days later and I immediately asked her to get daravit, plenty okra, our mixed berries

Our ma'am started taking her daravit, immediately after period she soaked okra every night and take first thing in the morning for 7days, continued with our berries

All these happened and September, menses no show shocked

we did PT and it came out negative embarassed

Oct She started feeling somehow and I asked her to see her gynecologist, that said it's probably ulcer and wrote drug almost 6k for 2 drugs(I asked her not to buy.... I told her to visit a teaching hospital (They conducted Pregnancy Test and malaria)

Malaria came with no parasite seen

PT came out positive

If you are trying for pregnancy, consider Daravit woman (I no advertise my own products ooo and I don't sell Daravit woman but it's worth trying)

Above all wake up in the mid of night, Pray, seek forgiveness and ask God for his blessings

Result below

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Pimples And Spots / Discover How To Get Rid Of High Blood Pressure Naturally/prevent Cardiovascular / Thisday Newspaper Analysis Of NMA Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.