Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,802 members, 7,930,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:08 AM

"Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management (11397 Views)

9th NASS: Management Bars Journalists From Covering Inauguration / NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi / NASS Management Sells Office Equipment To Outgoing Lawmakers At Give Away Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by phemmie06(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
It definitely run you down
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by BeninRefugees: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Did Labour Party senators reject the allowance?

Nigerian politicians are brilliant!

They have perfected the art of rebranding and re-fooling Nigerians

There's sense in what you just said

We've been fooled grin
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
From 'token' to "prayer',now 'running costs'.
I pray it doesn't turn to 'jumping costs' or something else.
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by ceejay80s(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dem think say we be ode
Revolution will oneday come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by bukatyne(f): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Let's assume this is how it has always been.

You came out and said the country is on the brink of collapse hence we cannot afford subsidy etc etc and removed it exacerbating the suffering of the citizens.

Isn't forgoing all these allowances aside your already hefty salaries the humane thing to do?

Why do our rulers lack any form of moral compass or the fear of God like this?

Why?
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by joefelin2345: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

The poor are the people reinforcing this criminals in government today .

Some of this poor people are comfortable in their poverty .

One tinubu supporter was playing the tribal card with me before the presidential election. He said that he cannot leave his brother Tinubu and vote Peter Obi. But guess what, The same nigga drank garri 3 days ago for dinner.
And in your parochial mind, you think Obi would have been better? Have you forgotten that LP equally has some Senators & House of Rep members? Why hadn't they reject the 2M Enjoyment gift? That the guy drank gari as dinner is not anything to rejoice about. You that had your dinner at Sheraton Hotel Restaurant means what? I beg let's be critical critic of a critical situation. Politicians don't know tribe but class for FYI. What does either Atiku or Obi wants from PBAT now that they would not get on splatter of gold? Tell me?
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by Goodman247: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Country of criminals,by the criminals and for the criminals
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by Bobbiee: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
"... Aimed at serving the interest of the people". You know the kind of stuff they do in Nigeria, they would never try it in Europe or Asia. Some Hitler would've seized power and done Holocaust on everyone from the Sad Waste. Or is it a Mao Zedong or Lenin that would lead a revolution against the country's corrupt leadership
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by spiSeyi: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Only in APC government

Tinubu government will be the most corrupt government ever as all the people heading sensitive positions are highly corrupt people.

Nigerians deserve the kind of wicked leaders that they get
OBJ started this in 2003 just as a means of bribing the legislative to support his proposed 3rd term Agenda bill. How did PBAT that just spent 68 days in the office implemented this. Nland is full of lads seun should rename this forum to kidlamd🤣
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by MetaFiles230709: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
allthingsgood:

Which mumu karma why do we wish we are in senate or that we have family members in senate? is it not for benefits like these Nigerians are hypocrites. After coming here to complain online, you still go and meet the senators for one assistance or the other. who is deceiving whom

He may have given you a proper reply but to add small to it, don't use your default lifestyle to judge others, not everyone is hopeless, worthless and meaningless like you that is a nuisance to people, not everyone has a miserable and frustrated life too.
If it is through begging that you survive, do it with dignity, it is better than stealing which I know maybe your father does since he is an agbero.
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by Ever8090: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
This guys don see Nigerians finish ooo...but reality is that, we are not different from our leaders which mean we deserve that kind of leadership we produce ..
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by t2luv1: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

The poor are the people reinforcing this criminals in government today .

Some of this poor people are comfortable in their poverty .

One tinubu supporter was playing the tribal card with me before the presidential election. He said that he cannot leave his brother Tinubu and vote Peter Obi. But guess what, The same nigga drank garri 3 days ago for dinner.

next time remember one thing never argue with stupid people they will try and pull you down to their level and then beat you with their experience
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by Bimpe29: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Their dirty linen washed in the public can't be forgotten or controlled no matter the measure taken to that effect.
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by highness25(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
GreaterFuture:
I would Like to Know, has Police Salary been increased at all?
From 1 star ASP and above... Any increase or palliatives whatsoever?
c The 100 naira wey una de collect for road never do una?
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by Deogratiasfx: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Do you actually know that the real people who deserves these 2million allowances are the APC goons on Nairaland

Likes of Madridguy hellinues LegendHero and the rest of them

These guys are doing a very difficult job defending a man who’s identity is a mirage and misery

To defend ghost no be small work

But here they’re being robbed off their rights

Honestly those guys are trying. They should pls give them some tokens.
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by KingLion007(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by KingLion007(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
U dey whine us ni.. Just dey play with ur English
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by ManOfSon: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
If that hot mic hadn't outed that sleazebag Akpabio, would they still have been foaming in the mouth all this while struggling to explain the unexplainable? These shifting justifications look like INEC's Prof. Mahmud trying to explain what happened to the BVAS & IREV!
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by Yankee101: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Too late
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by thunderbabs: 3:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Emilokans can deceive themselves for all I care. The illegitimate Tinubu administration would continue to be worse till that old man leaves that office
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by awoluyi(m): 4:13am On Aug 16, 2023
I am confused please. Is this enjoyment allowance the same thing as the PRAYERS the Senate president sent to the senators?
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by GreaterFuture(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
highness25:
c The 100 naira wey una de collect for road never do una?
I'm not a Police officer
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by highness25(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
GreaterFuture:

I'm not a Police officer
You talk like one of them.
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by GreaterFuture(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
highness25:
You talk like one of them.
You are stupid. Very Very Stupid.
I wanted to write a long post b4, in the first reply, and I referer not doing that then.

How did you interpret asking if police officers have improved me being part of them... There are reasons multiple reasons for me thinking of that Question
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by highness25(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
GreaterFuture:

You are stupid. Very Very Stupid.
I wanted to write a long post b4, in the first reply, and I referer not doing that then.

How did you interpret asking if police officers have improved me being part of them... There are reasons multiple reasons for me thinking of that Question
This one is a frustrated police man. I understand your feelings
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by GreaterFuture(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
highness25:
This one is a frustrated police man. I understand your feelings
SMH for you, a very big SMH
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by MamaletASO: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
How on earth is this happening?? Who Nigeria offended??

Imagine, someone (National assembly members) was employed within two months they (National assembly members) are going on break...and they received #2,000,000 each for going on break when they haven't work for a full month...

What a mess? What an injustice to an average Nigerians?

God will judge them all..bunch of vipers

Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by highness25(m): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
GreaterFuture:

SMH for you, a very big SMH
Go to the road and collect 100 naira from motorists tomorrow hope.
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by GreaterFuture(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2023
highness25:
Go to the road and collect 100 naira from motorists tomorrow hope.
It was terrible of me replying you at first. Too bad for me
Now see what I've ended up with, a twisted sick troll. Don't bother quoting me again, I won't give you anymore attention. I've given you enough.
Re: "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management by highness25(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2023
GreaterFuture:

It was terrible of me replying you at first. Too bad for me
Now see what I've ended up with, a twisted sick troll. Don't bother quoting me again, I won't give you anymore attention. I've given you enough.
Have you started collecting 100 naira from motorists already? It's morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministers, Governors Should Undergo Drug Test, Says Sanusi / Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs / Nigeria Signs Nuclear Agreement With Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.