Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,028 members, 7,966,792 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:37 PM

Joy Cometh In The Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joy Cometh In The Morning (106 Views)

"Every One That Doeth Evil Cometh Not To The Light, Lest His Deeds Be Reproved" / "Weeping May Endure For A Night, But Joy Cometh In The Morning." / Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joy Cometh In The Morning by Missyajoke(f): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, am Missyajoke and I'll like to preach on the topic "Joy cometh in the morning". Lord Jesus minister to people through the short message (Amen).

Joy is an inexplicable happiness, laughter accompanies joy ( My definition of Joy). According to Oxford Dictionary " Joy a feeling of great pleasure and happiness. Psalm 30:5 goes thus "weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning". Is there any situation that makes you feel hopeless, helpless, abandoned and sad then this Bible verse is for you. God can turn any situation around, God can heal diseases and he can remove that depression and replace it with Joy. Sarah bore a child at an old age so also that same God is alive to turn your weeping into laughter. All you need to do is to give your life to accept Christ as your Lord and savior and let him take charge of your life and situation. Anytime am having issues with anything I go to God in prayer and her answers my prayer. If you're feeling hopeless, helpless just download Yahweh by Ada Ehi.

God bless you all, have a pleasant afternoon.

(1) (Reply)

Blessings Of Knowing The True God / When God Calls You I / Wise Wednesday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.