Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,728 members, 7,882,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Need A Crypto Expert - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Crypto Expert (258 Views)

Tapswap Price As Predicted By Crypto Expert By Calculating With Solana Price / What Is A Crypto Wallet And How Does It Work? / Goldman Sachs Suddenly Issued A Crypto Price Warning After Huge Bitcoin Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Crypto Expert by Kennyprince: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
A friend of mine was introduced into crypto treading and he has now made a good amount there in USD.

Now he met me to ask how he can convert this to Naira and I want to meet someone who can guide us.

Chat on WhatsApp

NB: pls kindly stay away if your intention is to cheat. Thanks
Re: I Need A Crypto Expert by FarmPlanetNG: 7:41am On Jan 23
I paid KennyPrince 75,000 Naira for farm workers, he kept sending
Me different videos of him sending farm workers to different people, yet he scammed me

Myself and him have always imteracted on different business issues both on and off the forum the past 3-4 years, yet he scammed me of my hard earned money.

Beware of this fraudster and dont do business with him do you do not get scammed like me.

The bank account below is the bank account he uses for his scam activities

Fidelity Bank

Daagema Kennedy

Everyone beware
Re: I Need A Crypto Expert by abba190: 5:02pm On Jan 23
FarmPlanetNG:
I paid KennyPrince 75,000 Naira for farm workers, he kept sending
Me different videos of him sending farm workers to different people, yet he scammed me

Myself and him have always imteracted on different business issues both on and off the forum the past 3-4 years, yet he scammed me of my hard earned money.

Beware of this fraudster and dont do business with him do you do not get scammed like me.

The bank account below is the bank account he uses for his scam activities

Fidelity Bank

Daagema Kennedy

Everyone beware
i need farm work abeg im broke
Re: I Need A Crypto Expert by Smithwilliams826: 7:55pm On Jan 23
Kennyprince:
A friend of mine was introduced into crypto treading and he has now made a good amount there in USD.

Now he met me to ask how he can convert this to Naira and I want to meet someone who can guide us.

Chat on WhatsApp

no need to chat on Whatsapp. Let him register and verify is account on binance or kucoin. Then he should transfer is crypt currency to the exchange and sell on p2p
Re: I Need A Crypto Expert by DFPS: 4:36am On Jan 24
Kennyprince:

Chat on WhatsApp

ur friend kn how to make monwy via crpto trading but don't kn how to convert it to ngn??lol

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Loan Apps In Nigeria With 2% Interest Rates 2023 / Money Attracts More Money / How To Trade Forex Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.