Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders (2010 Views)

Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nayah(f): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2011
I've just read LAX75's message and I'm really really flattered that you guys have accepted me on NL, first of all I thought it would be very difficult to integrate to this big family expecially because I'm non Nigerian but sisters like Pendo ( God I love you girl), Hottie Tima, Ijaw, Mrs Chima and ore recently Ogugua and for guys 2buff, my Jay Bee, 2buff, Davyland and the wonderful message of LAX75 make me say: I love Nigerians and thank God I don't hear what people say about Nigeria because you're welcoming, warm and very funny (Mr Cork lol)

So for all this love you give to me I think the less I could do is to give it back to you so, you're the reason why I'm proud to be AFRICAN

I love you all kiss kiss kiss kiss especially thanks to you LAX75 I'm touched

PS Mods to move this thread please this is a form of Romance and I wish every single brother read it
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Freiburger(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
You are welcome.
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Lax75(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
Nayah:

I've just read LAX75's message and I'm really really flattered that you guys have accepted me on NL, first of all I thought it would be very difficult to integrate to this big family expecially because I'm non Nigerian but sisters like Pendo ( God I love you girl), Hottie Tima, Ijaw, Mrs Chima and ore recently Ogugua and for guys 2buff, my Jay Bee, 2buff, Davyland and the wonderful message of LAX75 make me say: I love Nigerians and thank God I don't hear what people say about Nigeria because you're welcoming, warm and very funny (Mr Cork lol)

So for all this love you give to me I think the less I could do is to give it back to you so, you're the reason why I'm proud to be AFRICAN

I love you all kiss kiss kiss kiss especially thanks to you LAX75 I'm touched

PS Mods to move this thread please this is a form of Romance and I wish every single brother read it

Sister Nayah.

Its all to the good. I'd consider myself one of the more quiet/shy ones on here, but I do notice your posts. And your inner beauty definitely dwarfs those females on NL who wish they had 1/10th the beauty and intelligence, and positivity you radiate. Please be true to yourself and don't let no chicken-head like CandyLESS rub off on you. You, and sisters like Pendo89, Ogugua, Shyone give us hope  grin

May all the chicken-heads go up in flames. Amen  grin
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by emofine(f): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2011
aww we love you too even though Nairaland is a distorted representation of Nigerians lol I'm glad some still appreciate and recognize the positivity kiss
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nayah(f): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2011
LAX75 again thanks for your warm message! and then I'll try to follow your advises, don't worry in life you can't not been loved by everyone and I do accept that so I focus on those who truly like and respect me

Freiburger thanks
Emofine my dear just focus on the goods not always on bad, Nigerians are really cool, I mean a lot of wink
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by r231(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
I see cheesy
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nayah(f): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
R231 how can I forgive you kiss
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by r231(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
well you did and i am heartbroken sad sad grin
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by mashnino(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
criously?
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Lax75(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
Sister Nayah,

You have like 2 seconds. See profile. Dedicating this "stunt" to you smiley
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by pendo89(f): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2011
Aaaw Nayah what do I say?I love you too gal kiss funny you are also part of the reason I felt at home here.
You sure have that 'african spirit' I truly truly love.
Natondi yo/ahsante sana. wink
God bless you gal
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Lax75(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
Pendo!

What happened to my special tribute? The father of the chosen one angry

Is this how it is?
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
Lax are you the one on the right? I will be heeding the exercise/diet tips you mentioned in the Fashion section immediately lol.

@Nayah, you're too wonderful kiss kiss kiss kiss

It's people like you, Lax, and others that give me hope for Nigeria and the rest of Africa. Good ones are out there lol.
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Lax75(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^

Roger that ma'am. Me in the flesh. Ok, lemme take it down now. I'm shy like that grin

Cool. Hola at your boy for those exercise tips. And you are always welcome as we appreciate you too butter-beauty.
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
Nayah done forget me already!  angry angry grin
[size=5pt]btw sis Mrs. Chima is not Nigerian grin[/size]
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by pendo89(f): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2011
Now am dumbfounded or discombobulated.

Ah ah this is Nayah's moment but since you sparked it I will make it brief.

I pendo would like to pay special tribute to the Father of the chosen one lord help me and NL in general.
May the woli fighting spirit keep burning to the 3rd and 4th generation respectively.
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nayah(f): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2011
Lax75:

Sister Nayah,

You have like 2 seconds. See profile. Dedicating this "stunt" to you  smiley
Wow Lax75 I'll keep my comment for myself I'm a bit reserved but just wow  smiley
pendo89:

Aaaw Nayah what do I say?I love you too gal kiss funny you are also part of the reason I felt at home here.
You sure have that 'african spirit' I truly truly love.
Natondi yo/ahsante sana. wink
God bless you gal

Ahsante sana my dear, nakupenda!!! really the best sister I have on here even I love all of them, you're my twin  wink

ogugua88 link=topic=780465.msg9326412#msg9326412 date=1318453748:

Lax are you the one on the right? I will be heeding the exercise/diet tips you mentioned in the Fashion section immediately lol.

@Nayah, you're too wonderful kiss kiss kiss kiss

It's people like you, Lax, and others that give me hope for Nigeria and the rest of Africa. Good ones are out there lol.

Including you and I wish we could talk more Ogugua  wink
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nayah(f): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

[size=5pt]btw sis Mrs. Chima is not Nigerian grin[/size]
[/quote

I can"t since you like Cameroonians too much love kiss

Pendo this is NOT my moment but ROMANCE SECTION and Nairlanders family moment
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by MMM2(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
am left out angry  
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2011
M M M:

am left out angry  

you like nyashing too much. grin grin

Nayah:

I can"t since you like Cameroonians too much love kiss

oooh i see! cheesy cheesy angry lol.
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by pendo89(f): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^ lol hes transformed

k nayah time you dedicated a makossa and Bikoutsi style here.  grin
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nayah(f): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
hehehehe Pendo?? you know bikutsi?? ok let's see this girl named LADY PONCE this girl is just,,,,watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoamZncK7jQ
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
pendo89:

^^ lol hes transformed

k nayah time you dedicated a makossa and Bikoutsi style here.  grin

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

the only thing "transformed" pertaining to MMM is the transformer he has yet to hug!  tongue grin

exactly! i asked her if she is familiar with Bikutsi singer K-tino  cheesy.
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by pendo89(f): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
lol MMM is really cool.He saw the LIGHT! ope its the light am thinking of. grin

lingala music is addictive. You need to be 'properly' endowed to do it well or else you look like a mosquito doing Bikoutsi.
criminal offence that is.
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nayah(f): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2011
lol Pendo I'm sure you know how to dance!
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by pendo89(f): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
mmh well can try. I said 'try' needs lots of practice ama?
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nayah(f): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
I'm not surprised though Africa has many similarities especially among BANTU people
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
pendo89:

lol MMM is really cool.He saw the LIGHT! ope its the light am thinking of. grin

lingala music is addictive. You need to be 'properly' endowed to do it well or else you look like a mosquito doing Bikoutsi.
criminal offence that is.

true.
i love central african music (and west african too of course).
in fact i was watching videos all night last night.  smiley
even tried some of the dance moves  grin
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by pendo89(f): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
Yeah right. I call them  Batu ba Bantu  grin.

k nayah gotta go now. had a root canal today and my mouth is all swollen and stuff.

kesho. nite nite.Keep the african spirit flowing. kiss kiss
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by Nayah(f): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
My Pendo see you toorrow miss you already
MSdark yes Central Africa has such rythm!!!
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by MrsChima1(f): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

[size=5pt]btw sis Mrs. Chima is not Nigerian  grin[/size]

Shaddap up!  angry tongue

Nayah!  Big ups to you and keep being you.  You are definitely not an arse kisser nor a nut rider.   wink  

PsstHottie Tima and Rokiatu are Liberians and my wives. wink tongue
Re: Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders by MrsChima1(f): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2011
Arggggggh Cameroon shout outs. undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Love Poem. / "5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" / Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.