Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,444 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak (1371 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures) / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by MOlaJide011: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jackson Ude, the quack caregiver, unrepentant blackmailer, chief merchant of fake news on the prowl

By Idowu Olayinka

Jackson Ude, notorious blackmailer and well-known merchant of fake news and weaving conjectures without a shred of evidence, is at his trade again.

His smear tools are the social media platforms, especially the Twitter, his unpopular website, “pointblanknews.com” is unrelentless and ever resolute to go to any length to hunt down his victims whom he may have approached through his Nigerian proxies for extortion.

Ude who works as unqualified/non-registered caregiver (N-R C) in New York, has through the emergence of the social media become a self-acclaimed investigative journalist, focusing his mischievous trade on only the wealthy and influential in the society.

The chief blackmailer has churned out many spurious, unfounded allegations in the past about innocent Nigerians.

In his wild, weird and preternatural apparition, he concocted an allegation that some Islamic clerics who embarked on a mission of peace to the Republic of Niger for dialogue with the junta were given $10,000 each by Malam Mele Kyari, the group chief executive officer of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL). He claimed that the NNPCL boss gave the clerics the sums in his bid to warm his way into the heart of President Bola Tinubu to retain his job.

Ude who knows no boundaries while plying his dirty trade has mischievously contrived falsehood into a religious obligation by the clerics. His lie against the clerics is, however, a pointer to the fact that the end to his evil business is near as he has only succeeded in inviting curse and wrath of the Almighty Allah to himself.

How shameful and distasteful can it be for a man like Ude to bury his parents in absentia, not because duty called, but for reason that he could not return to his home country due to many atrocities he has committed. The blackmailer, the first son of his family, could not return to Nigeria to attend the funerals of his late parents in Abia State due to several lies he has peddled against top personalities in the country.

It is also interesting to note that all his bank accounts in Nigeria have been frozen over multiple judgements against him and his companies.

Ude’s attention-seeking endless escapades have had several victims who have refused to yield to his blackmail for money.

Some of the prominent personalities who have been victims of his blackmail are Chief Timipre Sylva, (former minister of state for Petroleum Resources), Teins Jack-Rich, (former presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress and a wealthy Nigerian), Olukayode Ariwoola (chief justice of Nigeria (CJN), Babatunde Fashola, (former minister of Works and Housing), Late Prof Charles Quaker Dokubo (former Presidential Amnesty boss), Mrs Oyindamola Amuka(Vanguard publishers wife), , Simbi Wabote (executive secretary of the Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board), Governor Yahaya Bello (Kogi State governor) and Hamza Ibrahim Jamo (retired employee of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), amongst others.

Recall that the former minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, recently petitioned the Department of State Service (DSS) to investigate, arrest and prosecute Ude and his co-travelers after conjurng another wicked lie that the former minister and some APC lawyers were drafting the judgement of the 2023 in favour of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, for the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT).

Jackson is a big pollution in the respected journalism profession who should not be allowed to continue to bring ridicule to respected members of the fourth estate of the realm.

Ude cannot continue to hide in the United States of America to perpetrate his evil, shameful, and disgusting trade. It’s time the security agencies do the needful by extraditing him to the country to defend his many lies and face the wrath of the law.

Idowu, a public commentator, writes from Lagos, Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by KanwuliaExtra: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Please o!
At least we now know how those 'female "MRS" ministers" made TIEFNUBU'S ministerial list.
I was wondering seriously how that 'Betta' of a fine gyhel became APC woman leader.
Her nyansh deeeeeeeeeeeeeep gaaaaaaaaaaaaaan to dey carry AKPABIOLE blokos!
Ashawo 'MRS' likey moi! grin

Muchechechechecheche!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by ahnie: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fine man
Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by jahsharon: 12:55am On Aug 16, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Please o!
At least we now know how those 'female "MRS" ministers" made TIEFNUBU'S ministerial list.
I was wondering seriously how that 'Betta' of a fine gyhel became APC woman leader.

Muchechechechecheche!

You need psychiatric evaluation

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by Validated: 2:24am On Aug 16, 2023
Idowu, the defender of his oppressors. I hope you have fuel to power your I better pass my neighbor? I hear you all now sleep in darkness

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by Afamed: 2:45am On Aug 16, 2023
Validated:
Idowu, the defender of his oppressors. I hope you have fuel to power your I better pass my neighbor? I hear you all now sleep in darkness

Typical zombide+NTS

Any correlation between what is written in the thread and the rubbish you posted here?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by KanwuliaExtra: 4:14am On Aug 16, 2023
jahsharon:

Muchechechecheche !

You nor see wetin the dude write about the 'free for alls' toto and blokos shaiiiirrring going on amongst the APC top guns?
Even the 'shitting man' shettima has his 'shetty baby' too? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by MrsTwrite(f): 5:14am On Aug 16, 2023
APC is a scam!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by oyatz(m): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2023
Validated:

How do you think peddling of Fake News and Blackmail by Jackson Ude can lead to more fuel refineries or cheaper imported fuel in Nigeria?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by gabbytabby: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2023
Suffering from backside envy.
jahsharon:

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by gabbytabby: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2023
Prognosis backside envy.

KanwuliaExtra:
Please o!

Muchechechechecheche!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by gabbytabby: 7:21am On Aug 16, 2023
Prognosis backside envy. Don’t measure people by your own standards.

KanwuliaExtra:
Please o!

Muchechechechecheche!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by favor914: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2023
jahsharon:

KanwuliaExtra, please seek spiritual & psychiatric help, it must be your family people, definitely from your mama’s side causing it.

1 Like

Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by favor914: 7:35am On Aug 16, 2023
Validated:
Validated social media Nuisance, Typical Ipob Obidient.
Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by sultanofpigs: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2023
Early Morning..Yoruba man opens thread and his compatriots rush in to comment.

Everybody knows the merchants of fake and vile Propaganda and it's heartwarming to NOTE that the record is with the Sadwasted region SW.

A region filled with unproductive and indoor t youths who Politicans pay peanuts to be stupid

Yoruba man go find work...even ontoo Tinubu maladministration Yoruba man is still foolish.
Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2023
There are legal options that can be explored against Jackson there in America, all those who feel slighted should utilise them. They will state their grievances while he will be forced to produce whatever evidence he claims to have to prove his allegations (I doubt he has any evidence)
File a class action lawsuit in his state of residence and watch him beg for mercy grin
Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by franchasofficia: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Please o!

Muchechechechecheche!
She was Ben Ayade's unofficial wife and mistress. She served in Bayelsa as a Youth Corper (Corper Doctor) before Governor Ben Ayade saw her and her story changed.

1 Like

Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by KanwuliaExtra: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2023
franchasofficia:
She was Ben Ayade's unofficial wife and mistress. She served in Bayelsa as a Youth Corper (Corper Doctor) before Governor Ben Ayade saw her and her story changed.

There you go! grin
Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by KanwuliaExtra: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2023
franchasofficia:

There you go! grin
A woman's chances of exelling on her own in Nigeria is compromised by both her genitals and the male gender.
No escape.

Any woman in Nigeria that reaches the zenith of power. . . .has a man sucking her buttocks and vice versa.
A great pity.
Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by franchasofficia: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

There you go! grin
A woman's chances of exelling on her own in Nigeria is compromised by both her genitals and the male gender.
No escape.

Any woman in Nigeria that reaches the zenith of power. . . .has a man sucking her buttocks and vice versa.
A great pity.

Not always the truth sha, but most fine girls who suddenly get to the peak of their political career in Nigeria must have said hello to some big dicks shocked
Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by KanwuliaExtra: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2023
franchasofficia:
Not always the truth sha, but most fine girls who suddenly get to the peak of their political career in Nigeria must have said hello to some big dicks shocked

My point exactly.
The men will not allow them to rest o.
We know what happened to Ibidun after THE TIENUBU'S finished her with drugs.
Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2023
franchasofficia:
Stop writing unfounded stories please. Dr Betta Edu is happily married with kids, she's someone I know very well. Infact she's bff with one of my aunt
Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by AbuBabz: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2023
grin grin grin
gabbytabby:
Suffering from backside envy.
Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by bikefab(m): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2023
Jackson Ude must have ruptured a nerve for you guys to start a campaign of calumny on his person. Werey...
Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by Ikaeniyan0: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Him cup go soon full
Re: Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak by richie240: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
Igbos and slander/libel>>>>DNA tinz.
If u are asked to come and verify this spurious allegations now, sebi u and ur clan will begin to shout 'victimization' abi?

franchasofficia:
cool
-----------------------------------------------

Which 'point' Biko?
Instead of u to caution him u are busy
'point-tificating'. If dem arrest am for slander/libel now, sebi u will begin to foam in the mouth that "it's because he's ig**".

Una nor fit hear word lailai!
cool
KanwuliaExtra:

My point exactly.
The men will not allow them to rest o.
We know what happened to Ibidun after THE TIENUBU'S finished her with drugs.

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Threaten To Invade Abuja, Activate Sleeper Cells In FCT- Video / Subpoena: How CSU Exposed Reno Omokri Lies - Rufai Oseni / Sanusi Lamido: Islam Will Disappear From North Unless North Fights Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.