Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) (89 Views)

How To Write A Police Statement / R.i.p To My Bestfriend,my Pet,my Chief Security Officer(photos) / Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 16, 2023
The Incredible transformation of a police officer named AY SHIGA got many people lamenting online.

Before and After pictures of the Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) were shared by his fellow officer.

From grass to grace.

Re: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 16, 2023
Comments

(1) (Reply)

Embarking On A Devops Journey With Robert Risch / Imam With Good Consience Speaks To Yoruba Muslims, Isese And Christians / How To Choose The Right General Contractor For Your Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.