Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,467 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES (109 Views)

My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES by TGYM: 3:22am On Aug 16, 2023
Heylel appeared to me putting on suit, then self said, “Are you not afraid to reveal all my secrets?” Then me rebuked Heylel and said, “Me come against you in the mighty name ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED”. Then Heylel vanished into the gathered water [sea]. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED made me to know that, that deep sea is where Heylel and the higher ranked spirits always go for meeting when there is a critical situation reported in their camp. That deep sea was where they had meeting against pastor Kumuyi, before Kumuyi began to fall, and that they have had meetings there severally against Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement without slacking back. Me heard as a demon asked, “Where can we go to get the same power that, that rightchoice man is using [in reference to Truth Beauty] has?” [They could not call Truth Beauty with the name but ‘that man the rightchoice man is using’].So Heylel in anger and pretence trying to cover up the question and at the same time make them think self has the highest power, began to give command that that demon should be tied. When this was done, self was telling the demon, instead af you to keep trying with the power you have, you are busy looking for another power. Then another demon who did not desire the first demon to be destroyed, used wisdom and asked Heylel, “What about those among them that we sent sickness to their flesh, how many died? Then Heylel paused and said that own power is greater than the power they [Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement] are using, but the only difference is that they are prayerful and hate sin”. Then Heylel openly said to them that self is confused and no longer know what to do, and lamented that self’s kingdom is losing too much souls though not physically viewed but spiritually, they are losing so much.Heylel continued, “If it was left for me to decide, I would kill and kill all people on earth now, but that rightchoice man is in the position to decide who should die or live [exist]. It is only those that the rightchoice man permits that die”. Then Heylel said to them, “As none among you is able to bring a tangible suggestion to destroy Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement, especially that man the rightchoice man is using [Truth Beauty]; I shall travel to outside countries and find out what to do”. After Heylel said this, the queen af the coast lamented that Heylel has made self to suffer so many bruises on account that those that self had earlier captured are being set free through the prayers from those men.During the darkrestness, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED spoke through YAHNWEGlad saying, “Little beauties should deny themselves meat and make humble demand on the next seventh brightness, from the first hour to the 12th hour in the brightness, but they should take meat in the mid-brightness being the sixth hour. The humble demand points should be:1st. I should set them free from ignorant witchcraft.2nd. I should break every agreement they have with witchcraft coven.YAHNWEZoba should remain in the Ogbakor center and not go anywhere.YAHNWESuccess has been asking and pleading to me concerning little beauty, say to self that I shall give self little beauty.To YAHNWEGift, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “YAHNWEGift, give me your hand, I shall favor you but do not be stingy. Do not wait until beauties beg you for assistance before giving to them. I shall give you more encounters, do not complain when you are faced with challenges but be patient with me. I shall favor all my beauties but they should not be stingy; a stingy beauty would not know when the favor shall vanish”.Later on, YAHNWEGift had an encounter. According to YAHNWEGift, “me was shown a big gate, as the gate opened, me viewed where encounters and mysteries were heaped up; the mysteries cannot get finished. Howbeit, it is only the encounters and mysteries that ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED chooses or decides to reveal shall be revealed, but the rest remains hidden to beauties in existence”. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “There are some little beauties among my beauties I shall use for encounter, no matter how small they are, do not neglect my werds and information revealed through them. Whoso that plays with my information….YAHNWEBuzor, do not play with these information, make sure you write them and present them to my serving beauty for proper presentation to my little beauties. They should pack all and send them into the net; I shall use them to accomplish my aim”. After this, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me to I AM WHAT I AM abode and asked me, “Do you notice any club house here? Do you view beauties wearing bum shorts, short skirts, fixing eyelashes, smoking cigarettes here? Look at what men and women on earth are doing to themselves committing atrocities; my abode is not cheap to accommodate evil”.

(1) (Reply)

Bring Your Pi / Judgemental Mentality / Youtube Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.