Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,799 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final (33524 Views)

Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami / David Beckham Dribbles Inter Miami Players In Five-A-Side Match (Photos, Video) / Messi Leads Barca To Victory Behind Closed Doors Amid Referendum Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Beverlyjean(f): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Now repeat what you just said without tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ bcox you go explain tire grin grin grin grin grin

He spoke facts... but as usual , pessi fans can never ever have a comeback with facts , just like agbadorians, u will rather reply with " cry" ... apart from the fraud , mention another player that he will compete with to win golden boot... he was a disaster in France where men played football

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Nahunger(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Now repeat what you just said without tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ bcox you go explain tire grin grin grin grin grin

No evidence ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Beverlyjean(f): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2023
teebagy:
U are daft. Didnt celta vigo beat al nasri 5_0. With ronaldo. Let al haili. Al ithad and al nasri play sevill. Bibao. Real sociedad. Villereal . Valencia then they will know how far.

In football it happens...y dint u mention the 1.1 they played with inter Milan and the 0.0 they played with psg... ...Enyimba of aba will flog inter miami 8.0 with pessi in that team

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Weathered: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
MLS is a Micky mouse league Steven Gerarld just against alnasaar the team that sign Ronaldo that is what will call competition. I am just praying supersport should find a way to the airing Saudi Arabia league let me be watching instead . the Saudi Arabia league is now better than Laliga apart from the 3 top clubs in laliga show me the top players playing for the rest teams? Mbappe prefer to move to EPL than Laliga
Arab League is better than la Liga?

na Ronaldo diick confuse your already useless life like this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Timoleon(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2023
The same team has a former Barcelona coach and three key former players of Barcelona. Itโ€™s not so much the same โ€˜weak teamโ€™.
Ayoola171:
Signing of Messi is the best thing that happened to Inter Miami.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Timoleon(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2023
Good one. Insha Allah this ball no go enter post
ThierryJay:

Better than the dusty league... where keeper no dey see ball but go dey shout inshallah to catch shot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by lexy2014: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ & European Interview:

Messi: I have wแปn the greatest cup in the history of football โšฝ

Reporter: That's true, you won the world cup and also the best player at the tournament.

Arab version:

Reporter: Assamailekun Alfa Penaldo grin grin , have you won the greatest cup in the history of football?

Penaldo: (with red eyes), Maleikun Salam Aboki grin grin grin . Although I didn't win the world cup but I won something that looks like the world cup. Before coming to Walai Talai Desert league, I told them to design the cup to look just like the world cup so that I can pepper Messi fans.

Reporter: Alhamdulilah, can you show us the Aba made world cup you won?

Penaldo: ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Do you watch MLS?

Do you get paid to do all these things you are doing?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by lexy2014: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2023
realsammie:
Thank God i choose Messi as my GOAT. No more stress arguing with penaldogs on who's the Goat. Messi enjoying the last years on his career and i am enjoying every moment of it.

The debate ended when he won the world cup.

If you chose Messi or Ronaldo as your goat, what will that do for you?
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by teebagy: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

In football it happens...y dint u mention the 1.1 they played with inter Milan and the 0.0 they played with psg... ...Enyimba of aba will flog inter miami 8.0 with pessi in that team
and if inter miami win. Then its scripted. Wisdom is ur greatest enemy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by teebagy: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2023
famzynet:

You forgot to add that Inter Milan and PSG could not beat Al Nassr. These are two champions from two different leagues. I now only watch Saudi league and it is so interesting that I have no regrets.
psg beat saudi all stars when they had messi. Now that messi left u remembered they are a champion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Timoleon(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2023
Add the coach. The coach is also a former Barcelona coach. Explains the progress in their game play really. If you look at it holistically the team replicated an atmosphere that Messi is familiar with by adding alba, busquets and Martino and has paid off.
Almiron:
The developments at Inter Miami should serve as an insight to the ridiculous levels of some of the worlds best.

From the worst team in America, to potentially the best team in the continent, and turnover time was practically non-existent. All it took was Messi, Busi, & Alba in their mid/late 30s.

This is real ๐Ÿ sh1t, real and instant influence and the pain was delivered straight to the desert. This is what history books will remind the unborn about Leo, this is surreal, this is crazy. Did yโ€™all see his goal, he saw the GK was out and trying to rush back with poor positioningโ€ฆ.. common nobody does it like king Leo .

Messi just made bottom team beat the current MLS champions 3-0 in the first half. THE GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by phemmyfour: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
While somebody in Walai Talai Summoni Rojim desert end of the world league is busying parading bend down select - Aba made cup

The greatest in the history of football is showing us what we need. Lionel Messi is the most complete player in the history of soccer.

Arab are even sad because they are forced to make Penaldo happy but Messi makes everyone happy grin

Cc: nlfpmod
No let Obembet catch you grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by fred04(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
Of choosing MLS because of family and move to a proper competition even NPFL is more competitive than MLs Cristiano has 5 Hotels in the us even has a mansion there so he could as well use that as an excuse to move to the us but he love competition. Neymar,Benzema,ronaldo,Firmino will be vying for the Golden boot next season that is what we call competition. Not MLS that is below messi Level
Ejรฒ.
Akuko.
Did you watch the interview Penaldo had with piers Morgan before world cup?

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by ThierryJay: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
Almiron Thierryjay Angelfrost

Our boy has done it again... grin grin grin

Obembet where art thou?

Beverlyjean, Penaldo co*k*r, where una hide?

I don mark register o. Messispices go dey pepper dem very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Segxydube: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
Kylian Mbappe prefer to move to EPL rather than Laliga his preferable team is Liverpool that y he want to renew is contract with PSG and wait for Liverpool to enter the champions league then he can sign. He is looking at Halaand as his main rival now and want to start up another messi/ronaldo rivalry in England. Forget thus Madrid talks it will never happen

Source: trust me bro

Mumu
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Almiron: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2023
Timoleon:
Add the coach. The coach is also a former Barcelona coach. Explains the progress in their game play really. If you look at it holistically the coach replicated an atmosphere that Messi is familiar with by adding alba, busquets and Martino and has paid off.
Absolutely bro, youโ€™re right about that
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Teeklef(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2023
izubext007:
bro those player MLS are part time burger maker
Bro those Saudi players are part time Skeih and imam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Segxydube: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
My conclusion Why is messi sacred of Cristiano? Why is messi sacred of competition? It is clear in our eyes but blind messi fans can't speak out

Lol scared of Cristiano?? The competition they had in europe, messi still came on top of him. On the world stage, messi still cane on top... On trophies won, messi still came on top... On individual awards won messi still came on top.

So what nonsense are you saying?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by justmondris: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
MLS is a Micky mouse league Steven Gerarld just against alnasaar the team that sign Ronaldo that is what will call competition. I am just praying supersport should find a way to the airing Saudi Arabia league let me be watching instead . the Saudi Arabia league is now better than Laliga apart from the 3 top clubs in laliga show me the top players playing for the rest teams? Mbappe prefer to move to EPL than Laliga

Thesame EPl Mancity has turned to a one man's league?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Gracefollowme: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ & European Interview:

Messi: I have wแปn the greatest cup in the history of football โšฝ

Reporter: That's true, you won the world cup and also the best player at the tournament.

Arab version:

Reporter: Assamailekun Alfa Penaldo grin grin , have you won the greatest cup in the history of football?

Penaldo: (with red eyes), Maleikun Salam Aboki grin grin grin . Although I didn't win the world cup but I won something that looks like the world cup. Before coming to Walai Talai Desert league, I told them to design the cup to look just like the world cup so that I can pepper Messi fans.

Reporter: Alhamdulilah, can you show us the Aba made world cup you won?

Penaldo: ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Mr man, I swear you will not see heavenly gate

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Gracefollowme: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2023
izubext007:
bro those player MLS are part time burger maker

THE ASALAMELEKUMS ARE WHAT?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by DenreleDave(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2023
Goodlady:
Sharap. Even if I follow, your own too much on this thread a d am sure you carried Ronaldo'satter on your fault head. Let the man a d his fans breathe!

Cho cho cho

Who ask you grin grin grin

Almiron come and carry ur wife oo
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Expanse2020(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
Almiron Thierryjay Angelfrost

Our boy has done it again... grin grin grin

Obembet where art thou?

Beverlyjean, Penaldo co*k*r, where una hide?

don't mind obembet she was swayed away with Penaldo Six.....emergination no go kill obembet...she wants become Penaldo baby mama or serrogate mother.. grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Beverlyjean(f): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2023
ThierryJay:

I don mark register o. Messispices go dey pepper dem very well.

The fraud can't deceive real football fans... he cudnt do it in France.... he ran to a league that are full of mc Donald's and whimpys burger flippers ... a league that no one knows if its men or women that u are playing against... a league that Ghana hearts of oaks or Orlando pirates will annihilate ... Its certain that heartlands top scorer will breakall goal records in that transgender league .... failed in France, and ran to where its easy to continue decieving his gullible fans

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Adakintroy: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Let's not forget alba and busquet are also in this team now.
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by teebagy: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
My conclusion Why is messi sacred of Cristiano? Why is messi sacred of competition? It is clear in our eyes but blind messi fans can't speak out
who was d first to leave la liga. U talk about competition. Tell me any small club ronaldo played for in d league. pele.kaka. Henry. Ibrahimovic went to mls even rooney. Can u compare any european players that aqe in d saudi league that is better than them. Maradona carried a below par argentina to win a world cup and nearly did it again.he did it with napoli. messi did it with argentina. And inter miami. That is what u call competition. I know u cant comprehend since u masturbate to ronaldo pictures.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by naijapikin2(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2023
The real goat has already done it with his present club.

Anyway congrats to the second goat. Great player.
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by whippersnapper(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
While somebody in Walai Talai Summoni Rojim desert end of the world league is busying parading bend down select - Aba made cup

The greatest in the history of football is showing us what we need. Lionel Messi is the most complete player in the history of soccer.

Arab are even sad because they are forced to make Penaldo happy but Messi makes everyone happy grin

how is a 24 karat trophy bend down select. Its like you exchanged your brain for a cup of beans
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by naijapikin2(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2023
See their club jersey like pupils sports wear.

So messi is now the captain of PINK HOUSE

Anyway for even deciding to play in USA, kudos to him

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Lekan239(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
Of choosing MLS because of family and move to a proper competition even NPFL is more competitive than MLs Cristiano has 5 Hotels in the us even has a mansion there so he could as well use that as an excuse to move to the us but he love competition. Neymar,Benzema,ronaldo,Firmino will be vying for the Golden boot next season that is what we call competition. Not MLS that is below messi Level
what is the different between going to a very lower league like England isthmian league and play for the weakest team there, and going to the best league "premier league and played for man City.

Which is more superior between going to a lower league weakest team and build the weak team to carry their league within just a season, or going to Manchester City strongest team in England and won league with them.

Moreover, MLS is ranked higher than walatalie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by teebagy: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

He spoke facts... but as usual , pessi fans can never ever have a comeback with facts , just like agbadorians, u will rather reply with " cry" ... apart from the fraud , mention another player that he will compete with to win golden boot... he was a disaster in France where men played football
messi had more man of the match than mbape and was a flop. U are 'ignorance in the flesh'. Messi won balon d or despite been hated in that same france.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare Banned For 10 Years Over Doping - AIU / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.