Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,487 members, 7,940,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse (48607 Views)

Slay Queen Opens Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Pant โ€“ Photos / "Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos) / Why Would A Woman Leave Her House And Not Wear Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by oneman2k7: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Let the Kpekus breath....
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by okoroemeka(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
cheque:
In meet this new chick, we are getting along closely, but she dislikes underwear, she wear jean without a pant On, shirts / blouse without a bra On, please advise me on how to remedy this condition.
Shirts without bra
Trousers without pant, although she wears tite in her skirts
I don't see any reason for you to complain, but if her breasts is still standing than that is a serious problem
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by damoobaba: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
money121:
E je ki ategun fe si O tongue O

Abi nah, make the thing breath๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by pikechukwu6(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
you should be happy for her not wearing undies... she never want to stress you embarassed embarassed
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by iamtardey: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Isnโ€™t that supposed to be a good thing?
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Twofoursix: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zonefree:

Is Tight under skirt not enough? undecided

Or you expected her to be wearing pant, tight and skirt at the same time? How will the kpekus breath
Let the kpekus breath
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Royceey(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Free Hotspot ready to connect at all Times๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Atlantis585: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lucky you!
Easy entrance.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Waffarianman(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Uptheante:
How does she cope during menstruation if she doesn't wear pants at all?

Tarpon can do the jod during period time. Lol
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Augustenite(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
cheque:
In meet this new chick, we are getting along closely, but she dislikes underwear, she wear jean without a pant On, shirts / blouse without a bra On, please advise me on how to remedy this condition.
Shirts without bra
Trousers without pant, although she wears tite in her skirts

Let the kpekus breet !
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by OgaTheTop2: 2:04am On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:

Or you expected her to be wearing pant, tight and skirt at the same time? How will the kpekus breath
Let her gbekus breath grin
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by esthervera(f): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2023
Is that not how she usually dress b4 you met her?did you think wearing bra or underwear make a woman decent? I don't know you guys definition of decency at time but rushing to nairaland bcs of that small issue after she have explain herself to you doesn't make you a man enough. If you are not comfortable with it,you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by jahsharon: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2023
talented321:
Na olosho she be' you take her like that or u leave it.

Why will you put leave in your comment? Let him continue fuccking free pusssssy that is easily accessible nah
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Badmashii(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:
The lack of pant and brezy your GF doesn't wear because she doesn't want her puxxy to be smelling rotten fish will favor me and my family.

On colos grin
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Melonsmasher: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Since this Post is about Pant, Bra, Breasts and Yanch,
I expect it to get to FP, with @least 7,8 pages. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

But If you create an Educational thread, Nairalanders will NOT comment. ๐Ÿ˜’

Later they will Cry about BBnaija and claim they need Educational programmes. sad
WORD

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by WhiteLavender(f): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2023
Albertone:

Not enough reason to walk away.
I agree but it's not enough reason to be having a headache over either.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Tundex911: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2023
She's for the street

Take it or leave it
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by IcemanFenedis(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2023
Pls let the kpekus breath...
Let the chest breath.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Rhozabeth(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2023
This nannew trend na!
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by sunkieisland(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:

in other words

IN JAGABAN's voice

"let the kpekus breeve" grin grin grin
Re: She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse by Oyindamolah: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2023
winner37:

Is it from experience? Are you male of female ?
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.