Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary (18317 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by YesDaddyTill203: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
This UGLY IPOB cannibal APE again. STFU.

Attention-seeking MOFO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by obuburam: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na soo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by tunde1200(m): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
So many people go get heart attacks on top of this Asiwaju Bola Ahmed jagaban of Africa.

They are full of hates in their heart towards every tribe in Nigeria.
Enemy of progress

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Tareq1105: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
It's obvious that this woman dream of coming back to government rest solely on Obi LP and now that that has been dashed, she's ready to go to any length even if billboards and the car sticker of All Eyes On whatever could be put on Tribunal Justices houses and cars.

All these are symptoms of a failure.

Even Oby Ezekwezile doesn't know what Obi LP score in the election but she just want Obi to be declared winner. I don't know the results she and obidients want Tribunal to use.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Zico5(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
penearth:

All eyes on d judiciary, load it out!!
Efforts in futility. You guys are only wasting ur time

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by AareGaa: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
post=125151286:
The difference is so clear between this one and Madam Ngozi.

NOI : The Greatest Igbo Woman alive.

Dis particular wan (ipob terrorists supporter along with him Pandora thief) go just open mouth waaahmm.
Pained soul.

No difference. They are all delusional and think like illiterates.
That one you call NOI is just being careful because Nigeria may not support her 2nd term in office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by penearth(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zico5:

Efforts in futility. You guys are only wasting ur time

All eyes on d judiciary because in my polling unit of 286 voter no single vote was cast for ur man

PDP 6
LP 200
Apc 0
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Tareq1105: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
penearth:

The judiciary have loads and loads of evidences. That's why Nigerian are saying.
ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY

Loads of boxes that were never opened for counting and argued till the close of petitions?

Even the judges did not know what the boxes contained.

What Obi LP did amounted to dumping evidences on judges. I don't know if Obi expected the judges to open the boxes one by one and be counting LP 74,75,76.. ....102. APC....56, 57......211. PDP.23,24,25,. ..40. is this what obidients wanted the judges to do for them? Till then.

Obi lawyers couldn't open the boxes one after the other bcoz they knew LP did not win.

It's not a difficult thing to prove your victory if you actually won.

Each party has a copy of Form EC8A from the 176,854 polling units across the federation. Sort them out local council by local council, state by state, add them together to determine your score, and that of your Co contestants. Very simple, no noise.

For instance, Tinubu/APC lawyers claimed that 10,215 votes were not added to their score in Kano state. They tendered Form EC8A for about 18 polling units in question and the judges accepted it.

This is how to prove not by misleading information from Nollywood lawyer Kenneth Okonkwo. Tribunal is not a place of sentiment or entitlement or you want to intimidate or stampede the judges.

I pity obidients bcoz even Obi himself cannot swear with his Bible that he won the election. You should know that if Obi actually won the election, you would have been seeing the results on social media.

As at today that we're waiting for judgement, none of obidients movement know the results of their lord and savior Obi but I can tell you what Tinubu APC scored.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by fredoooooo: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
All lips loke ya big ponmo lips too .. werey. Now all eyes are on judiciary, when it always favor you and pdp all nose were on it ... mad people
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Zico5(m): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
penearth:

All eyes on d judiciary because in my polling unit of 286 voter no single vote was cast for ur man

PDP 6
LP 200
Apc 0
Like this polling unit. All eyes on judiciary?

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Tareq1105: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
penearth:

PDP 6
LP 200
Apc 0

You forgot that your polling unit is just one out of 176,854 polling units across the federation where election took place simultaneously.

For your information, where I voted Obi LP scored 0. In fact LP did not have Agent.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Kusu12: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ipobidense are funny set of people, dreamers.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Zico5(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
penearth:

The judiciary have loads and loads of evidences. That's why Nigerian are saying.
Igbo and Yamirin u want to say. Only Igbo are crying foul.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu woman who can't speak against IPOB terrorists openly

E pain am. Ignoramus.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Tareq1105: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zico5:

Like this polling unit. All eyes on judiciary?

This is part of the foolishness we're talking about.

How can you be using results of a polling unit in Umuahia, Abia state to determine what the remaining 176,853 polling units across the federation would look like?

Show me Sokoto Katshina Gombe Yobe Osun Kwara Kogi states etc.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Zico5(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tareq1105:

How can you be using results of a polling unit in Umuahia, Abia state to determine what the remaining 176,853 polling units across the federation would look like?

But u guys are saying no electoral malpractices in ur region. That u are all clean and very upright. Maybe the video where u were humiliating those that voted APC is false as well. Set of misguided fellows.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Zico5(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tareq1105:

That's exactly how the voting patterns are in all the polling units in south east. You all manipulated the results to give Obi upper hands in your 5 states.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Larryndelaw: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
She is always silent on the Killings in her home state and region. I have never seen these type of people in my life. Your roof is leaking but you prefer to cover another man's roof first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by penearth(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tareq1105:

You forgot that your polling unit is just one out of 176,854 polling units across the federation where election took place simultaneously.

For your information, where I voted Obi LP scored 0. In fact LP did not have Agent.

Bring ur own records. Any where LP didn't win PDP won dia. No human ever thinks of APC
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Shikini: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yes ooo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Jostoman: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
All eyes on judiciary o, they must give judgement with the fear of God.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by AfonjaScud: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
This ugly gorilla without wisdom should keep quiet with her useless vibes that make no sense.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Globad(f): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
penearth:

You didn't answer my question

Did your candidate prove to the court that he won and that the election was not in substantial compliance with the Electoral act?

Did he?

Was he able to?

This is why it's surprising that some of you are still screaming stolen mandate

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Renwess: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
APC government that does not and has never obeyed the court ruling to release ordinary MNK and you think they will obey any court ruling that will sack their government?

The only thing they can accept least is election rerun and even with that results will be computed before the election started.

A sensible opposition should go make peace and alliance with the aggrieve northern APC leaders so that power can be balanced a bit before the rerun if at all any will ever happened.

Stop crying that your election was rigged because even in most advanced democracies like the USA it is the same.

What we have in the world are not democracies just lesser evil elections and constitution.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Imun(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
slowice:
Even my eyes dey on the judiciary.... Make nobody mumu there.

All eyes on the judiciary

Make tilumbu come ban nairaland because of my comment

Forget this "All eyes on the judiciary" una don forget say government magic dey.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by slowice(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Imun:

Forget this "All eyes on the judiciary" una don forget say government magic dey.

Baba we know na but make we just dey hope against hope because that na faith wey fit move mountain grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by uzhiyeka(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zonefree:
Gaskiya !

I also want to know how ApC won Rivers State that was manipulated by the Emperor
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by damkin24(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
This shameless pig is so much foolish
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Brush1: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=Globad post=125151267]So why the bill board?

So there can be bills and billing?

So, she's quiet about the appropriateness of the foolish and intimidating move but would rather bluster?

Their ilk have also started threatening the family of one of the judges. Is that good? Is that fair? Is this the first time a matter is in court? [/quote

Don’t be entirely stupid.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Charly68: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Honestly speaking the bill board is sentimental and very biased when we want to analyse it holistically .
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Globad(f): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=Brush1 post=125157547][/quote]

Don't be entirely foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike / Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) / Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.