Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters (26080 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Finland To Bar Russians After Putinโ€™s Mobilisation Order (Photos) / Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Bigchristo: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
RemoveEbola:

RPG's, Surface to air missiles and surface to surface missiles is available and can be do serious damage. You think Niger is Sao Tome and Principe? We are talking about a large desert country here!
Large desert country without ammunition can they survive the heat of air assault from Ecowas and the French military? Nor be to make mouth oo
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Exjoker(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
RemoveEbola:

So, you believe it takes forever before a country can take delivery of such weapons? You think the military leaders would be waiting for Nigeria to invade them without making preparations to defend themselves?

Even if there is airstrikes against them, won't you bring boots on the ground? That's when you will see the real war.

Anyways, I don't see Hausas and Fulanis on both sides killing themselves because of the personal interest of a Yoruba man. They're not that foolish. So, expect the highest level of desertions, traitors and sabotage ever experienced in modern warfare.
and you think SAMs are something you can get them off the shelf in a supermarkets right Boko garam would have destroyed our air long again...

Before you start quoting Russia here just know that Russia need this weapons for thier defense more than Niger now...
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by obyno82: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Stop lying. Russia is not backing Niger republic. Russia and Wagner are no longer friends but enemies after Wagner tried to topple Putin's government using the element of suprise.

Look at the rubbish countries backing Niger Republic. Even Mali needs help. Despite Wagner military contractors, terrorists have taken over half of Mali.

During PDP era, terrorists were already carrying out bombing activities in Abuja. APC Government pushed them back to lake Chad and sambisa. Hail the Nigerian Army. ๐Ÿช–

With the aid of south African mercenaries.
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by obyno82: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Codeye:

Niger fighting Ecowas is NOT a reality The Junta will wish upon themselves. They can't just survive. Even if they are as tough as rock

See ehn the worst enemy to fight is the enemy that has nothing to lose.They will not win, but they will make you wish you had not fought in the first place. That is what will happen to ECOWAS if they use military force.
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by obyno82: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:

ECOWAS has the backing of African Union, and the Central Africa countries just declared it's support for ECOWAS too. No right thinking government supports coupists and anarchists.

All that one na wash trust me. None of them will take the chance with Ecowas
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Charly68: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
Very funny stupid coconut heads . What is the population of their armed forces that they are mobilizing for war .. The whole country not up to Lagos state population..
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Codeye(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
obyno82:

See ehn the worst enemy to fight is the enemy that has nothing to lose.They will not win, but they will make you wish you had not fought in the first place. That is what will happen to ECOWAS if they use military force.
That means they will be reduced to bandits.
And I hope you know what that means?
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by bigiyaro(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mynd44:
Funny.

As though the armies coming will walk in.

Without air defence Niger is finished
just as Ukraine is surviving all the bombardment of Russian missiles.
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Horus(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Biodun556:

They were given quit notice but France says the military junters are illegitimate government that they can't expell them. France also said the agreement use to establish the military base was signed by civilian government not military junters

Military-ruled Burkina Faso and Mali also suspended accord with France, and also ordered troops to leave within a month.
France couldn't use the excuse of the agreement signed by civilian government and not military junters.
At the end Military-ruled Burkina Faso and Mali get rid of the french who came to Niger
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by greatness77: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mynd44:

You were the one who bought them the surface to air missiles abi?

And surface to surface missiles against Air planes, stop playing
Wagner will take care of ECOWAS terrorist airplane while Niger soldiers and volunteer fighters will take care of ground forces
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Die009: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
RemoveEbola:

So, you believe it takes forever before a country can take delivery of such weapons? You think the military leaders would be waiting for Nigeria to invade them without making preparations to defend themselves?

Even if there is airstrikes against them, won't you bring boots on the ground? That's when you will see the real war.

Anyways, I don't see Hausas and Fulanis on both sides killing themselves because of the personal interest of a Yoruba man. They're not that foolish. So, expect the highest level of desertions, traitors and sabotage ever experienced in modern warfare.

So you are saying a drone strike at 3km or guided missile will be stop with rpg or AA gun bro the more damaged that will hit Niger eh apart from LP trying to play opposition in every situation to suit there narrative so on a good day you want to match Nigeria military power to Niger military power if not for hypocrisy you wonโ€™t be comparing both together itโ€™s like saying chad will win France in war
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by depure(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
RemoveEbola:

It's ECOWAS not Nigeria
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Dybala11(m): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
thesicilian:
My own observation so far is, the deposed democratic leaders must have been so unpopular and unbeneficial to the masses for there to be so much support for the military take over.

And besides, I've always thought that democracy is not always the best system of government, as it's not really about merit, but popularity.
Military leadership/dictatorship is neither by merit nor popularity, the citizens just have to accept whoever claims to be in power. Popular representation aka democracy is still the best form of government, albeit with a lot of disadvantages.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Dybala11(m): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
merits:

Nigerian troop be ready.
Tinubu talked about recruiting 50 million youths during the period he was campaigning. Maybe it's for the invasion of Niger, talk about a man with vision for the youths to go and die for a cause that they don't believe in. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by franvincoop: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
Who tell u say Wagner and Russia na enemies?
Dat Russian coup na staged something.
Wise up boy.
Wagner was exiled to Belarus right?
Just b4 they were exiled to Belarus, do you remember dat Russia transferred Nuclear missiles to Belarus?
Have you ever heard of the Suwailki gap or heard of Kaliningrad?
Kaliningrad is Russian territory right inside EU/Nato not on Russian mainland.
Those nuclear missiles in Belarus will be transferred to Kaliningrad or new ones sent there along with Wagnerites.
Mark this statement.
Vory v Zakone

raskymonojendor:

Stop lying. Russia is not backing Niger republic. Russia and Wagner are no longer friends but enemies after Wagner tried to topple Putin's government using the element of suprise.

Look at the rubbish countries backing Niger Republic. Even Mali needs help. Despite Wagner military contractors, terrorists have taken over half of Mali.

During PDP era, terrorists were already carrying out bombing activities in Abuja. APC Government pushed them back to lake Chad and sambisa. Hail the Nigerian Army. ๐Ÿช–
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by PaNnamdi: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2023
RemoveEbola:

This drunk man grin

Wetin u know about modern warfare sef grin see as u dey halla surface to air missiles grin grin
Nairaland get kolo people sha cheesy
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Beigalodesigns(m): 12:29am On Aug 17, 2023
Mynd44:
Funny.

And this one is also a mod too?
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Powersurge: 3:02am On Aug 17, 2023
RemoveEbola:

RPG's, Surface to air missiles and surface to surface missiles is available and can be do serious damage. You think Niger is Sao Tome and Principe? We are talking about a large desert country here!

Wetin this one dey talk? Person wey dey hear you now go think say u sabi military analysis.

Na carrot and stick dem go use defend Niger.

Don't be fool by their chest beating. Niger is NOT A CHALLENGE in any way.

I don't want to make sweeping statement. Niamey will fall within a month. And that's been generous.

Niger!! Abi no be Niger?
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by APC2: 3:12am On Aug 17, 2023
Mynd44:
Funny.

I'm from the north and I can tell you for free that some of the weapons Niger will use to fight Nigeria and Ecowas are bought by Nigerian government. I won't talk much for security reasons...
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Blackdisciple(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2023
I love that...
Stand your ground against invaders...

Sure the citizens will go for it and that will be a suicide mission for ECOWAS because going to such fight you will be fighting the whole country (citizens)

Even Americans ran away from Somalia because they were fighting the whole country (citizens)...
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by obyno82: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2023
Codeye:

That means they will be reduced to bandits.
And I hope you know what that means?

Were north Vietnamese soldiers reduced to bandits when they fought the US army? You don't go to fight an enemy in his terrain especially when that enemy has nothing to lose, when they feel that it is either they are not overrun or death.
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by obrian888: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2023
mainman7:
Please, let's tell ourselves the truth instead of being forever pessimistic daily from AM to PM. One thing I know is that Nigeria is not the worst Country on Earth as some would erroneously want you to believe. In fact Nigeria is better than so many of Countries in the World, I'm a Globe-Trotter that has been to wretched Countries and Great Countries. So, I know what I said for a fact.

shocked Bragging woman said all men are useless and then this Video came up and got her crying. https://www.nairaland.com/7804919/woman-said-alexa-remind-me

Massive nationwide Butchering and Slaughtering of Nigerians like Rams by Fulani Herdsmen has been ruthlessly dealt with! Or Fulanis are still Raping and Killing People in your own Village and Town?! He gave Military Order to shoot at sight such killers that have no value for Human Life.
His Administration has been focused 1st on Securing Nigerian Lives because when there is Life, Hope is guaranteed. But if Life is snuffed out of you as it would have continued if another Fulani had become President, how would you still be hoping for Pay Rise and Better Nigeria?

Let's all Support the Great President Tinubu as he moves to the next Phase which is Economy Diversification and Industrialization of the Country.
Like if you Agree.

Tifnubu is a rogue, a drugee without any known identity, with a stolen mandate, let him vacate that office before he will be disgraced for the whole world to see.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by obrian888: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
โœ…

I will advice this Junta guy to calm and respect the Ecowas block. You canโ€™t fight a whole region and win,is that simple.

You are poor and you want to fight a whole Ecowas block! Even if Russia comes to your aid,have you forgotten the sponsors of the Ecowas block who happen to be US & France?

Who is US and France? US and Russia have been meeting in different parts of the world in several conflict and it has always been no winner no loser, US and France should back off.
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by XAUBulls: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters by Horus(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Anti-Terror Commandos in Niger Republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft / Trump Vows To Destroy Turkish Economy If ISIS Returns / Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.