Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

A Wake Up Call For Action Against All Forms Of Insurgency In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Wake Up Call For Action Against All Forms Of Insurgency In Nigeria (115 Views)

Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East / Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call For Action Against All Forms Of Insurgency In Nigeria by trespas: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
After watching the viral video by the Islamist insurgent's celebrating the successful bringing down of the Air force helicopter in a village in Niger state in Nigeria which I can't share bc of how graphic d contents are.
I am moved as I remember the new chief of army staff statement where he stated that he state governors will allow them to go after the respective insurgent's.
Well now he has obtained the needed boost not just him but the joint service chiefs under d Chief of defence staff have been publicly challenged. I hope they rise to d occasion by riding the country of any elements detrimental to national security. My heart goes out to families of all d fallen soldiers & I hope their sacrifice will not be in vain. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Flood Kills Over 25,000 Birds In Anambra Farm / IPAC Criticizes Selection Of Petroleum Ministers Of State From Niger Delta / Associates Mourn Slain Senator’s Aide, Demand Killer-soldiers’ Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.