Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body (570 Views)

Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? / Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body by Latestlandlord: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
My friend is complaining to me every time that something like worm is moving all over him inside his body. What scared me most is that the thing bites him. Anytime it bites him, he feels the pain as if it's ants bite. As a result of this, my friend is emaciating everyday. He has lost so much weight. He has done series of medical checkup in respect to this. The only thing they could find is that he has diabetes. What then could be the cause of the moving object? Or is it a spiritual attack? If u have an idea or know anyone that has experience similar issue please share your opinion. Thanks
Re: Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body by maleekberry: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
Diabetes is a serious issue o shocked
Please tell him to change his lifestyle please

1 Like

Re: Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Latestlandlord:
β–  My friend is complaining to me every time that something like worm is moving all over him inside his body. What scared me most is that the thing bites him. Anytime it bites him, he feels the pain as if it's ants bite. As a result of this, my friend is emaciating everyday. He has lost so much weight. He has done series of medical checkup in respect to this. The only thing they could find is that he has diabetes. What then could be the cause of the moving object? Or is it a spiritual attack? If u have an idea or know anyone that has experience similar issue please share your opinion. Thanks
There is nothing spiritual about your friends experience as it instead has to do with his mind playing tricks on him. Get your friend to a psychiatrist as soon as possible so he can get the treatment he needs in order to get his life back in order. undecided
Re: Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body by jonero4(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na infection bro
Re: Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body by Kestolove(m): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
Maybe he has eaten stolen chicken or goat

1 Like

Re: Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body by rohangold: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Pray.

1 Like

Re: Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body by Latestlandlord: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kestolove:
Lol. This must be a joke
Re: Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body by slimjohn2k5: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tell him to go deworm

1 Like

Re: Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body by TemplarLandry: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
My God, my God. This is a spiritual attack. Their agents are everywhere, even on this platform, they would deliberately claim it's a medical condition in order to deceive the gullible.

If you love your friend, tell him to locate any living church for deliverance prayers. Better yet, if he's in Lagos, let him attend this prayer meeting on August19. Shalom!

Latestlandlord:
My friend is complaining to me every time that something like worm is moving all over him inside his body. What scared me most is that the thing bites him. Anytime it bites him, he feels the pain as if it's ants bite. As a result of this, my friend is emaciating everyday. He has lost so much weight. He has done series of medical checkup in respect to this. The only thing they could find is that he has diabetes. What then could be the cause of the moving object? Or is it a spiritual attack? If u have an idea or know anyone that has experience similar issue please share your opinion. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body by Napata77: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kestolove:

hahahaha.....you guys eh? grin
Re: Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body by Napata77: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Latestlandlord:

It's muscle twitching. No biggie. Many have it and just ignore it.
Re: Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body by naijaboy756: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing spiritual about your friends experience as it instead has to do with his mind playing tricks on him. Get your friend to a psychiatrist as soon as possible so he can get the treatment he needs in order to get his life back in order. undecided
taaaaa

Someone has a physical symptom you say na mind trick
Re: Help. My Friend Is Experiencing Moving Object In His Body by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
naijaboy756:
taaaaaβ–  Someone has a physical symptom you say na mind trick
You don't even begin to understand the power of your mind is why. So long as OP doesn't have tape worms or some foreign animal inside of him, there's nothing physical about what he claims to experience. It could be gas in his intestines. ( In such a case, I would recommend he take laxatives so he can empty his bowels.) But OP did not indicate the particular part of his body the movement is experienced. My guess is that it is the brain. And it is also this reason that I urge him to see a psychiatrist rather than the con men you lot call spiritualists. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rabbi Insists That Christians Must Worship Jews / Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / BBC Documentary: FFK, Dele Momodu, Others Defend Preacher T.B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.