Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,122 members, 7,903,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

How To Deploy An Embedded Sqlite Db - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Deploy An Embedded Sqlite Db (2303 Views)

How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE / Connecting Basic4android And Sqlite Database / How To Deploy Application With Access Database In Vb.net 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deploy An Embedded Sqlite Db by Danyl(m): 5:31am On Oct 13, 2011
Helo house,does anyone know how one can deploy an embedded SQLite db with a front end application while the db serve as a persistent storage for the data been called up by the front end application for manipulation and processing. Just like the way its bn used in the EZ bible,i dont know if anyone is conversant with the bible software i highlighted. Tanx
Re: How To Deploy An Embedded Sqlite Db by megaplaza(m): 4:36am On Oct 15, 2011
you can use java as front end and sqlite as db but u need to get java sqlite driver and package it with the java app. its very simple but i recommedn that you use h2 embedded database. it more robust and sophisticated than sqlite.

(1) (Reply)

Data Science/analysis Roadmap / Google Plus Api Developers Group / Help Using Python And Netbeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.