Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Life Situation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Situation (199 Views)

Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Situation by GeorgkuduE(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Good evening all,I am a father of four lovely kids, and a nice wife.Challenges of life these days are just endless,know it's not new these days hearing of financial issues especially for parents but in this case the psychological stress is just too much and becoming unbearable.I cannot sleep well nor on the bed because it feels like heat is coming out from underneath of it.I know we all need help in one way or the other but please any kind hearted person should please assist me, God bless.
Gtbank 0046070608
Re: Life Situation by ahnie: 12:39am On Aug 17, 2023
You're in the northern part of the country where things are even better than this southern part of Nigeria.

If you have any body in the eastern/southern part of the country you can contact them to send money to you,then you help them ship some foodstuffs down.

All hands has to be on deck including that of your wife, there re kids to be fed.

Until then,may helpers locate you,
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Life Situation by Emmanuel30a: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
GeorgkuduE:
Good evening all,I am a father of four lovely kids, and a nice wife.Challenges of life these days are just endless,know it's not new these days hearing of financial issues especially for parents but in this case the psychological stress is just too much and becoming unbearable.I cannot sleep well nor on the bed because it feels like heat is coming out from underneath of it.I know we all need help in one way or the other but please any kind hearted person should please assist me, God bless.
Gtbank 0046070608
Okay Musu... I neither know your wife nor your children... I don't know if you have a fruitful, faithful, truthful, useful or beautiful,etc;...wife&children, who are not dutiful... So pitiful...? Is that pitiful, too pitiful or too pitifully...?... Musiliu...Aliyu...Ayu... How are you or how is you...? Seems you wants me to tell you that, I loves you... Did you want me to say that I love you..., or you want me to say I loves you&I need you,etc; to your wife and children...? To your beautiful wife and children...?( Are they "beautiful"...?) Or, is it/are they wives and girlfriends-with children...? You are not a brethren..., you are doing well and your family are doing well...? I remember that, you are going to have to do it round/rounds of stimulus; and responses... I remember the children in the Garden of Eden...,or of/with the Garden of Eden... Garden of Eden or Garden with Eden...? There are now many gardens like...,the garden of Osama Bin Laden, Abedeen/Abideen, Muhideen, Nurudeen...Tajudeen...,etc; in Sweden or in Aberdeen..., who didn't/doesn't know THE DEAN and what...? And THE WARDENS..? What is the difference or the differences between a Dean and THE DEAN...,the Dean and the Warden...,a Dean and a Warden...? What is your burden,etc; that is hidden...or that you are hiding/have hidden...? From GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,ETC...? Seems you don't have a burden or seems you are not burdened/not under A/ANY burdens..., that's why you can't becomes a Dean and a Warden,etc; for GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ETC; that created Sweden, Aberdeen, and Muhideen, Nurudeen/Tajudeen...etc; who claims they have no burdens...and or that, their burdens and wardens, burdens like "wardens"..., their burdens of not having or not being able to bring/eat sardines and margarines?,etc; are hidden from GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST...? Muhideen, Nurudeen, Tajudeen,etc; are hidden from GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,ETC...?...Don't be a/like Muhideen Nurudeen, Tajudeen,etc... GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST said in THE HOLY BIBLE that: "Come unto ME...all ye that labours and are heavy laden... I would gives you rest..." You are not burdened or don't have any burdens,etc; let alone be heavy laden..., that is why you can't come or go to GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,ETC...? Who asks you to do wedding,etc; when you don't have sardines and margarines,etc; to carry the burdens or your burdens..."called wedding"...? Where are you heading or where & what are your headings...? Where am I heading to...or what are my headings...? Listen, you won't and or don't listens... Are you listening or would you "listening to"/be listening...the news and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ETC...? You would rather be listening to: O my ladies or all my ladies kukere2×... If Mohammed or Mohammed O'Shaughnessy, Van Persie, Lionel Messi etc; doesn't go/doesn't goes to THE MOUNTAIN..., "THE MOUNTAINS" wouldn't go or come to them... THE MOUNTAIN and THE FOUNTAIN of LIFE,ETC; is THE RIVER of LIFE, THE GIVER of LIFE&THE ROCK of AGES...ETC... By the way, I was expecting a father of 34 or 24 children... brethren children or kindred and red kindred children... Red kindred children...or red&ren brethren children,etc; like hen/the hens...? They are called men and women... with semen, hymen, abdomen or abdomen specimen,etc... They are bad watermelon, melon and bad omen,etc... There is no need to say Amen... There is no amount of Amen,etc; that can make men becomes women...,or that can make semen becomes an abdomen...? What of the one, that can make semen becomes men and women...? Semen and hymen abdomen specimen,etc; becomes what...? Can Seamans becomes Siemens...? Can layman becomes what...? What can layman or laymen,etc; becomes...as a result of Amen or through&via Amen... AMEN means what...? Did or does Amen,etc; belongs to Men or Women...? How many men and women...? Men and women with abdomen or abdomen specimen..., men and women,etc; that are drinking Seamen or Seaman Lager...? Men and women,etc; that are using Siemens...or that are using Siemens and have becomes a fisherman or like the fishermen...? It is only GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC; that can make you or one/someone...a fisherman or- makes one fishers and dishers/dashers/slashers and smashers of men and women...or to men and women...? Without Amen or without saying AMEN...?...

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Horoscope? / If You Are To Choose: To Be Born Or Not To Be Born, Which Would You Choose? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.